desperation.

Kemonomimi Discussion

Moderator: Staffers

desperation.

Unread postby pchunter » February 10th, 2008, 6:22 am

haha okay. I admit, i sux at computer.

I cant wait any longerrr 1 day is long enough but im like dying cause no one is asking these noob questions.

(someone gotta ask them)

1) How da heck do i use this patch v1.1 (yes i bought the game with a lot of trouble and its sitting on my desk!) it doesnt run like the fate/stay night translation patch for me. Its a mirror moon file o.o and it asks me what to open it with (using the internet or browsing for a file). >.>;;

2) do i need v1.0 to use v1.1?

The sooner someone helps me the better :3 I wanna finish this b4 school starts :P (probrally impossible)

(anyone finish it yet? how long did it take? :3)
Last edited by pchunter on February 10th, 2008, 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Maes » February 10th, 2008, 6:25 am

If I understood Message correctly in another post about the UBW installer(which is the same framework as the Utawarerumono installer) then you should just need to put the DVD in your drive, run the installer, and follow the instructions it gives you.

This is speculation though, as my copy won't be here for a bit heh.
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chronowraith » February 10th, 2008, 6:50 am

You run the installer with the game in the drive (got a friend to test this for me as linux is giving me issues ;_; ) and it asks for the install directory and the location of the japanese dvd. no japanese support is needed just run the installer (it's an exe file so asking for what to run it is... wierd) anyways. enjoy the game.
Chronowraith
Addict

Re: desperation.

Unread postby Message » February 10th, 2008, 10:11 am

pchunter wrote:Its a mirror moon file o.o and it asks me what to open it with (using the internet or browsing for a file). >.>;;

No idea how you managed to do that. Redownload the file from our website.

Unread postby pchunter » February 10th, 2008, 1:57 pm

lol wow. Im so stupid. I spent countless hours trying to fix it but it was all solved under 1.5m by re-downloading. lol anyways thanks a lot!! bwahahha i gonna start all nighter :3
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Return to Utawarerumono Chat