Tsukihime Under the Eyes of a Red Head Guy

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Tsukihime Under the Eyes of a Red Head Guy

Unread postby kraken » June 4th, 2007, 11:03 pm

I am writing a Visual novel with Arihiko as main Character.

There will be 4 path (Arcueid, Ciel, Satsuki and Akiha)

all the art will be original (character CG will be remade by my sister beacause she going to do the illustration CG). There will be no hentai in the game, but some echii.

I take some liberties with Arihiko for becoming an hero (he gain a very low version of the mystic eyes)

I want to ask something to the members of mirrormoon and revolve translation, I need some part of the script (these where Arihiko is here) can I use it in my game? can you lend me your work? (You will be in credit of my game don't worry)

Help is welcome If you want to do background CG, new remix of original music or translation french to english (the game will be in french)

The project is just starting, I think doing it in 1 years and half.

here a first art, it's Ichigo

Last edited by kraken on June 14th, 2008, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kraken
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » June 5th, 2007, 1:01 am

Are you using Renpy? Or maybe Blade Engine? The only thing I have to say is that the character design looks extremely Western.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Message » June 5th, 2007, 5:24 am

Do you need a stripped version, as in only the text without any control codes, or do you want the ONScripter scripts including everything?

Unread postby kraken » June 5th, 2007, 9:25 am

I use Blade engine, Renpy is better? I don't know this program.

Sure my sister have a style western, but she good in this style and is the only person I know who is ok for doing 300 art. her style his inspired by Micheal turner (comics Witchblade), the character of Lara croft, the feminine character of the manga Bastard! and Samurai deeper Kyo and few of Saint seiya(anime, so Araki) for the eyes.

for the men, her style is a mix between Samourai deeper Kyo, Ayami kojima, Saint seiya(anime too) and realist style

for the script I have no preference, if I can have it will be very cool
kraken
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » June 5th, 2007, 9:59 am

kraken wrote:I use Blade engine, Renpy is better? I don't know this program.

Yes, Ren'py is much, much better than Blade. But that's no surprise, even ONScripter is better than Blade. I suggest you visit the Lemma Soft Forums, it is the place to be where original english-language visual novels are concerned. And even if you want to write your story in your mother language, which I assume is not English, I'm sure there are people there who can help you with many aspects of your project, most notably the use of Ren'py.

As for the scripts, I suggest you drop me an e-mail and we'll work out the details.

Unread postby kraken » June 5th, 2007, 5:34 pm

Thank for tell me Ren'py exist. But, It's true Ren'py is much better than Blade engine, but he is too complex for me (my english is'nt as good as understand all the tutorial, sadly). So except if I find someone for program the game with Ren' py, I'll stay using Blade engine.
kraken
Totally hardly posted

Tsukihime: Under the Eyes of a Red Head Guy

Unread postby kraken » November 22nd, 2007, 1:33 am

Finally, I used Renpy for doing my visual novel.

I have finish the first beta (who use character art from Kagetsu Tohya, beacause I have nobody for the colo, Only event art are from my sister).

If somebody want to do coloration for my game, I need help

the final name of the project is: Tsukihime: Under the Eyes of a Red Head Guy

here is the demo:

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=MQKYM1ZG
kraken
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby kraken » June 14th, 2008, 5:56 pm

The second beta demo will release in few days, all the art will be draw and colored by Papillon corp, our team. this demo will be in english and all the music will be remix by our musician.

I have updated some design on the blog of the game:

http://papilloncorp.blogspot.com

I will add music or design all the days until the release.

As you can see, our graphic style have change until the beginning of the project.

I hope you can give some comments about the design, the music and ,after the release, the story.
kraken
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ayadew » June 14th, 2008, 8:32 pm

I'll take a look at the english version
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby kraken » July 16th, 2008, 11:05 am

the english demo of the game is available on the blog
kraken
Totally hardly posted

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction