Reality Marbles: Fanmade and Canon

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Reality Marbles: Fanmade and Canon

Unread postby Judoka715 » July 30th, 2013, 2:31 am

My LORD protects and preserves me
By HIS grace all weapons created by man and pagan deities shall be destroyed
And yea though I walk through a valley with death on all sides I do not fear
For my time shall come when it does
Until that time I shall walk this Earth praying and singing his praises
For everything is and will always be HIS glory
So as I pray to him I beg to be Shielded by HIS: HEAVENLY HOST!!
Tried to come up with a Christian Aria that could be seen as an answer to unlimited blade works in response to an Unlimited Blade Works "where is your god now?" post. I figure it could be a reality marble where rather than weapons being stored the user's boundless and unshakeable faith has allowed them to shape their prana into Pseudo-Servants that take the forms of angels from the various classes and tiers and lets him use what he perceives to be angelic weaponry. When the reality marble is used in full it takes the form of a grassy plane with a hill in the background with three crosses on it. Before the crosses sits a throne with a figure so blindingly white he cannot be seen. When fully deployed it lets him use the full might of Heaven's Armies at once with the Archangels leading the charge. The prana cost is so high when performing this it constantly runs the risk of killing him. When he deactivates it he is left comatose for 24 hours as his body heals and for at least a week after that he is left struck blind by the effects of his spell. So what do y'all think fair? I know its amazingly bamfy so I figured I should give it some pretty harsh drawbacks when it gets used for real. How does it sound for something I came up with on the fly it took me about ten min. so it could admittedly use some filling out probably.

How does it compare to other Reality Marbles you think?
Last edited by Judoka715 on July 30th, 2013, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judoka715
Totally hardly posted

Re: Reality Marbles: Fanmade and Canon

Unread postby Judoka715 » July 30th, 2013, 2:33 am

I should probably also specify everyone can speak on original reality marbles they have or just comparing the ones posted and the ones from the series. I'm curious what everyone thinks of them.
Judoka715
Totally hardly posted

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction