Crossovers. How did it happen? (expect spoilers)

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Crossovers. How did it happen? (expect spoilers)

Unread postby AvatarofRage » April 19th, 2009, 2:17 pm

Simple enough. Possible events that are possible for different TYPE-MOON works to cross over, with other TYPE-MOONers or otherwise, without breaking canon (noticeably).

Preferably nothing involving reality warpers, or dimension jumpers, unless you make it interesting. Expanding the consequences of the crossover also welcomed.

I'll begin with an easy one.

F/SNxTsuki

Event
Holy war, someone attempts to summon Vlad 'Tepes' Draculea as a servant, and succeed, however, inadvertently summon Night of Wallachia at the same time, due to the latter being responsible for the formers infamy, yet being a being of non-existence, not taking his place entirely. Instead, the two coexist simultaneously.
Detecting Wallachia's presence, Shion, Arcueid and Ciel will all likely turn up to investigate and stop of Wallachia.

Consequences
Wallachia will likely notice Shirou, and recognize him as a being similar to himself, (as with Shion), what with his lack of self-image, and his powers being derived from recording information and replicating it (even if its only swords).
Unless he does very well, likely end up with a vampire Shirou on our hands.
Additionally, Wallachi will manifest the rumors still floating around from the previous grail war; the mysterious sickness, and strange sightings, the most likley being Berserker and Caster.

Canon
Goes by Route 2 (AGITATOR) of Melty Blood, and Fate Route of F/SN.
In AGITATOR, Wallachia is stopped, but not destroyed, and Shion leaves to prepare for his next arrival.
In Fate, the 'suface' grail was destroyed without a wish being made, just like in the previous grail war, with the 'underground' grail untouched. Presumably, this means more wars are inevitable in this scenario, and likely in a smaller time-frame, since the reason the F/SN war happened so soon was because the grail still had most of the energy from the previous war. Since the same happened again, the next war should happen even sooner.

As far as I know, there is nothing to say this scenario couldn't happen.

Have Fun.
Crack Addic!

Re: Crossovers. How did it happen? (expect spoilers)

Unread postby zweiterversuch » April 19th, 2009, 2:52 pm

AvatarofRage wrote:Simple enough. Possible events that are possible for different TYPE-MOON works to cross over, with other TYPE-MOONers or otherwise, without breaking canon (noticeably).

Preferably nothing involving reality warpers, or dimension jumpers, unless you make it interesting. Expanding the consequences of the crossover also welcomed.

I'll begin with an easy one.

F/SNxTsuki

Event
Holy war, someone attempts to summon Vlad 'Tepes' Draculea as a servant, and succeed, however, inadvertently summon Night of Wallachia at the same time, due to the latter being responsible for the formers infamy, yet being a being of non-existence, not taking his place entirely. Instead, the two coexist simultaneously.
Detecting Wallachia's presence, Shion, Arcueid and Ciel will all likely turn up to investigate and stop of Wallachia.

Consequences
Wallachia will likely notice Shirou, and recognize him as a being similar to himself, (as with Shion), what with his lack of self-image, and his powers being derived from recording information and replicating it (even if its only swords).
Unless he does very well, likely end up with a vampire Shirou on our hands.
Additionally, Wallachi will manifest the rumors still floating around from the previous grail war; the mysterious sickness, and strange sightings, the most likley being Berserker and Caster.

Canon
In AGITATOR, Wallachia is stopped, but not destroyed, and Shion leaves to prepare for his next arrival.
In Fate, the 'suface' grail was destroyed without a wish being made, just like in the previous grail war, with the 'underground' grail untouched. Presumably, this means more wars are inevitable in this scenario, and likely in a smaller time-frame, since the reason the F/SN war happened so soon was because the grail still had most of the energy from the previous war. Since the same happened again, the next war should happen even sooner.

Have Fun.

You resemble sombody I know...

So... what are we supposed to do with this? I must admit that those are good ideas but...Are you offering them? or are ou expecting us to give you some ideas too?

what about...ehh...Castlevania + Tsukihime?

The belmont clan is going after Arc.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kikuchi » April 19th, 2009, 3:36 pm

More like Alucard teams up with Arc and at some point, Arc realized that Alucard is GARer than Shiki. :lol:
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Re: Crossovers. How did it happen? (expect spoilers)

Unread postby aldw » April 19th, 2009, 9:36 pm

Have Fun.

Well, the Great Grail gets disassembled by Waver Velvet in both Fate and UBW aftermath, so it still goes bye-bye in any event.
aldw
Might just like this board

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction