Shiki X Arc's daughter. 4 Komma!

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Shiki X Arc's daughter. 4 Komma!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » April 18th, 2009, 1:20 pm

This is an old Idea.
It came to me when I heard Shion's explanation for the Vampire's bloodlust.
Unfortunately, this story isn't really a story. Is rather the situation of one Character in the Tsukihime universe. You could say this character is the result of all the events in Tsukihime.

Some years have passed since Tsukihime 2 (Yeah...the story begins after Tsuki 2 so it variates a lot from Person to person since everybody has it's own version of the events in the non-existent sequel of Tsukihime.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: I don't have any song for this one. But if I really had to choose one I would say:

If you don't understand spanish, this song will be very repetitive and somehow "Industrial..." ( what I think stands for "gray and colorless")
The singer rather speaks than sings as if she were talking about herself and her life.
Of course. If you do understand spanish, it will have a totally different meaning.

Now to the story.

Miria (name of the main character) is a 15 years old girl who lives in the mansion on the top of the hill of Misaki City.
Despite being a member of a very rich and well known family, Miria is considerated one of the less outstanding girl in her school, Fujino girl's academy, not only because of her friends coming from equal rich and famous families, but because of her introverted personality.
Always wearing long sleveed shirts, gloves and stockings, nobody has ever seen other part of her body besides her face, since she niether goes to P.E or Swimming classes.

Only 3 people in the whole school talk to her besides the teaching staff, Michiko, Asako, Suzuka, who were supposed to be her room mates before her family asked the directior to let Miria go to school from home in misaki. Something only her Aunt had done before, Tohno Akiha had done before.
And even though Michiko, Asako and Suzuka talk to her, it doesn't mean that Miria talks back to them too.
If they hear her voice once everyday is already a surprise.
They even think she doesn't like them.
But how wrong they are!
They just doesn't know about what Miria does when they aren't there or when they sleep. How Miria caressed Asako's hair every night or how she took Suzuka's dirty clothes to put them on and feel her warmth and scent and how she was the one who wrote those love letters for Michiko. Indeed Miria does love them but she can't tell them because she knows that those feelings she has aren't the ones she should have towards her friends.
Not because of being of the same sex but because she knows that if any of them opens her heart to her, that girl won't holn her human shape for long. It has happened before that she had teared somebody she held dear to pieces.

Silent and distant is she in the school what changes when she is at home. At least a little bit.
In her home everbody knows what she really is, that is why everybody talks to her and comes near...
Of course only after they have taken the corresponding measures.
A couple of handcuffs around her hands and a hankerchief with the scent of her mother and father under her nose while her eyes were covered by a blindfold. What she thought, must look very funny.

The reason for all these precautions was Miria's blood. A mixture of the blood of the most belic and pure beings in the whole planet.
The blood of her father a pure human who had the uncontrolable impulse to kill everything different to him and the blood of her mother who had the untamable desire to consume everything she loved the most.

With Aunt Akiha she has a good relationship even though Aunt Akiha disliked her mother and Miria wants to kill her sometimes.
Hisui is very nice to her and even cries because of her when nobody sees her. She is a very kind woman.
(WOMAN! not GIRL! she is like 32 then...)
And even Kohaku, who helps her to keep to restrain that desire to consume by replacing it with the pleasure of being consumed, has a very special place in her heart. ( I think I should rate this one 18+...)

If there is somebody she hates that must be her father for going away when she was just three. Or maybe her mother who has closed herself up in one very small room in the basement. Where Aunt Akiha goes down to when the scent of the handkerchief has vanished completely.

Miria lives that way every day. Feeling bothered only by the guys of the church who seem to keep an eye all the time, every day of the year.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well... that is all...

As you might have noticed that fic has no end, not even a blur idea of it, what makes it even more difficult to write.

If you are asking yourself why Shiki left, it was because he had the urge to kill his daughter.
If you are asking yourself why Arc closed herself up, is because she had the urge to kill her daughter.
The one Miria teared to pieces was Ren (but she survived!...somehow... She is always in Akiha's room and only goes out when Miria goes to school, following her and gives her happy dreams of her living happily together with her family.)

Miria understands why her family keeps her under those conditions but she doesn't know what she really is capable of.
Miria is a little bit weaker than Altrougue in her second form but she is a lot more violent.

NOTE: Miria looks a little bit like Ryougi but with read eyes and even shorter hair....
and a skirt and stockings...
Last edited by zweiterversuch on April 19th, 2009, 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Re: Shiki X Arc's daughter. 4 Komma!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » April 19th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Ok!

Forget about taking this Idea from me!

I have found the perfect way to make this!

8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Pink » May 13th, 2009, 9:59 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:Ok!

Forget about taking this Idea from me!

I have found the perfect way to make this!

"You shouldn't be so distant"...

I found that hilarious since she is using a 2x4 to push her clothes to her. I like your Concept Art though :3
Pink
Might just like this board

Unread postby zweiterversuch » May 14th, 2009, 1:32 am

Eh!?

I have forgotten to update this one, haven't I?
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Pink » May 14th, 2009, 1:58 am

That last part has me a bit confused o.o.
I love your Art though.
Pink
Might just like this board

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction