Heart of Steel

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby that one guy » March 23rd, 2009, 5:16 am

Not sure how long the next update will take. Finally got a job, so I can't dick around as much. I've also got a "detailed" version that is better organized here (http://typemoon.us/fanfiction/heart-of- ... te-fan-fic) but I generally update this more, as I feel it can be less organized and still work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??? - Aha, so they've found me, huh? Well, now the fun begins. Well children, what have we learned?

???2 - The tall one...he is brash and can barely be controlled. We could use that if we

??? - Ah-ah-ah, this meeting is so we can go over what we have learned Aisling, not where to proceed. I have enough plans on that front.

Aisling - ...Yes Master.

??? - Now, Gedai, what do you have for us?

Gedai - That woman...she is dangerous. Regardless of what Aisling may believe, she should be our first target. If she is there, our chances of victory are slim.

??? - So, this is just as I thought hmm? Fufufu...we'll strike tomorrow. That woman won't be expecting us. Then again, I doubt she'll even know it was us. Fufufu...
Shirou - Hey Ciel-san, I was thinking, we're going to attack the vampire tonight, right?

Ciel - That's right Emiya-san, why?

Shirou - Why don't we have a big dinner to prepare?

Ciel - No.

Shirou - Why not?

Ciel - You're new at this, aren't you Emiya-san?

Shirou - Why do you say that?

Ciel - You don't want to change your way of life at all, if you can avoid it, before a confrontation. It's a distraction.

Shirou - Uh...I don't get it. But you're definitely not going to budge, are you?

Ciel - No Emiya-san.

Shirou - Not even if I make Phall?

Ciel - Hugh!....Yes Emiya-san....even if you make Phall.

Shirou - That's a bummer, 'cause I've got all the ingredients ready at the house.

Ciel - !!! N-no. Still, we can't deviate from our ordinary schedule. We have to....stay the course.

Shirou - That's a shame, I've never made Phall before, and I would love to make something so...spicy. Except I have this problem where I make spicy food even spicier than it normally is.

Ciel - !!! N-NO! Stop trying to tempt me! Not even Phall will break me!

Shirou - Oh well, I guess I'll just have to throw out the ingredients. What a shame.

Ciel - I-I never said that! I just said not before the battle! Th-That's not saying that a-after this is all done we can't have any...

Shirou - Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I mean, I have to lave pretty quickly, I don't think we'll have the time, or the energy, to make and eat all that after the battle is over.

Ciel - Uuuuugh...FINE! Just make the Phall! If it's not perfect though Emiya-san, I'm going to kill you!

Shirou - Hmph, Ciel-san can be so predictable.
Ciel - Ah, you're not having any Emiya-san?

Shirou - No Ciel-san. I'm actually kind of afraid as to what the results will be. I used even more spices than what they had in the recipe, so who knows what the Phall will taste like.

Ciel - You tampered with the recipe?

Shirou - Ah, w-what I meant to say was uh....what are you going to make me do?

Ciel - You're going to taste test it.

Shirou - Wh-what?! I-I can't eat that! I'll kill all my taste buds.

Ciel - EAT!

Shirou - Aah...I guess it can't be helped. If this kills me, tell Kirei and Kariya to remember me as I am, and not of what I will become.

Ciel - Oh, stop being so melodramatic and eat it.

Shirou - GUH!....water.

Ciel - Huh?

Shirou - ...water...

Ciel - What?

Shirou - WAAATEEER!!!! This is hot! Oh my god this is hot! Get me some water! Hurry! HURRY!!!

Ciel - Ah! Y-Yes, hold on, just a moment!
Ciel - Ugh...

Shirou - You alright, Ciel-san?

Ciel - I'm, ugh, not sure. I think the unthinkable may have happened.

Shirou - The unthinkable?

Ciel - I think...I think curry.... made me sick.

Shirou - Hmm? I guess it's possible. It does happen from time to time.

Ciel - But not, ugh, not curry! I don't think...I can make it tonight Emiya-san. Do another, oogh, patrol around the area. Kill any dead, all that stuff. We'll attack when I'm, ugh, feeling better.

Shirou - Alright Ciel-san, if that's OK with you, I'll head out. Do you need me to get you anything before I leave?

Ciel - Phall...

Shirou - I'm afraid I can't do that. I should throw this out actually, just in case.

Ciel - Don't or I...ugh...or I kill you.

Shirou - You can kill me later Ciel-san. You're in no condition to right now anyway. Well, I guess I'll head out then. See you later Ciel-san.

Ciel - Give me back my, guh, curry!!
??? - Cum historia, mutat valde servator, revelat ipsum, primum daemon scelestus est.

Shirou - Who was that?

??? - Cum potentia caenum daemon fundet mortem in terram deinde moritur.

Shirou - Come out. And speak a normal language please.

??? - Cum somnus cum somnus finis. Servator surget surget iterum magnus heros est.

Shirou - You about done yet?

??? - Cum somnus finis, servator surget iterum.

Shirou - That all?

??? - Yes, yes I believe I've said my piece.

Shirou - Oh, you speak Japanese. Good to know. Mind telling me who you are, and what you said?

??? - Gladly. First, I don't know what my church given name is, but I have gone by Kyrie for quite some time. Second, my words were...well, it's very odd translating Latin directly to Japanese. Roughly, it means "When the flow of history changes greatly, the Savior reveals itself. First, as an evil demon. With its power, the demon brings destruction to the land. Then it dies. When its sleep ends, the Savior rises again. Now as a great hero. When its sleep ends, the Savior rises again."

Shirou - Your story has a few problems. First, you said 'The Savior' dies, then later he rises after his sleep. Second, you repeated yourself at the end.

Kyrie - You are correct, and wrong at the same time. First, the Savior is not a he or a she, simply an it. Second, that is because sleep and death are closely linked in Latin. Isn't it the same in Japanese? It's been far too long. Third, I did repeat myself, but I did that on purpose. It adds to the affect.

Shirou - Really now. I don't think I need to ask, but what exactly are you doing out at this time of night? Don't you know what's been happening around town?

Kyrie - Hmm? Oh, I fancied a bite to eat, that's all. What about you? Don't you have something better to do than harass a hungry woman in the middle of the night?

Shirou - Not really. Better to be out here harassing women than back home having women harass me.

Kyrie - Oh? Would that be at the Executioners house, or on your quaint little island?

Shirou - Honestly, it could be either. I've got women problems here and back home. It's a little sad truth be told.

Kyrie - Oh, I feel so bad for you. What's your name?

Shirou - Don't act like you don't already know you abomination.

Kyrie - Men can be so mean. Why are you mean to me Emiya Shirou? Is it because you don't like me? I like you. In fact, I like you so much I'm going to give you a new name. A better name. I'm going to call you Alastair from now on.

Shirou - Can I ask why you're going to call me Alastair? Or, for that matter, if you realize that you won't have enough time to use it?

Kyrie - Oh Alastair, you need to brush up on your English. But, there will be a better time for all of this. You can't kill me right now. Specifically because this is not my body. Well, sort of. This does look exactly like me, and sounds exactly like me, but you'd be surprised how easy it is to change someone's physical appearance after they are under your command. Ah, but that is not to say it is easy for everyone, simply that it is easy for me. Consider Zepias power to manifest himself as different beings, I can manifest other beings as myself. Though, that's not as useful as it sounds.

Shirou - So what's the point of this...thing?

Kyrie - It is a messenger of course. Besides I wanted to meet you Alastair. You're an intriguing person, and I think I'm going to make you mine. I won't even tamper with your body. How does that sound?

Shirou - I think it sounds like you can go to hell. I'll be seeing you there.

Kyrie - Oh, does Alastair have some skeletons in his closet? Well, I'll be sure to listen if you ever have anything you want to tell me. That being said, I'm tired of France. There's nothing good in this country, and the Executioner has become far too accustomed to being home. I think I'll go somewhere more...quaint. I'm sure I'll see you there Alastair. I'll be waiting.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kuuya/Fabre » March 23rd, 2009, 4:08 pm

YAY! :D

All that Latin stuff must have been painful for Shirou. Knowing him he must be like...

Shirou's thought process:

"Ooh, is that English? Wait, the word 'cum' came out. Must be something perverted then... No... I really don't get it... Wait... This person might think I'm stupid. Must say something smart..."

"Allo! People die when they are killed. Ne?"

Ooops... Getting way out of topic here. Good to see and read stuff again ^_^
Kuuya/Fabre
Addict

Unread postby that one guy » March 23rd, 2009, 9:02 pm

Little tidbit here: I stole that, almost word for word, from Ace Combat 5. Just changed "Razgriz" to "Servator". Also, Aisling, Kyrie, and Alistair are all meaningful names. Gedai was supposed to be, but I forgot what it was and decided "It's a cool enough name, I'll just keep it."
Last edited by that one guy on March 25th, 2009, 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby that one guy » March 25th, 2009, 5:45 am

Tiny update here. I've got anti-writers block and it's in full effect. There will be another new character introduced soon, and this one is a huge focal point in the entire thing. I'm excited to finally put this person in, as I've had ideas floating around my head involving her/him for quite some time now. Anyway, enough hype, take some of your update and let your imagination run wild.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shirou - Ciel-san? Are you awake?

Ciel - Ugh, yes I am Emiya-san. Status report?

Shirou - The vampire is gone.

Ciel - What do you mean 'gone'?

Shirou - I mean she's gone. She came to visit me, sort of, and told me she's leaving France. She said she was going somewhere more 'quaint'.

Ciel - She came to see you? You mean you met it and it was a she? And you didn't kill her?

Shirou - It couldn't be helped. That wasn't her real body.

Ciel - Wasn't her real body...? Did you happen to get her name?

Shirou - Huh? Uh, yeah, I think she said she calls herself Kyrie.

Ciel - Kyrie? Tell me again Emiya-san, how did she contact you?

Shirou - She sent one of her dead...I think it was one of her dead. She said it was like a puppet, or something. Ciel-san? Is something wrong?

Ciel - Daeva...

Shirou - Daeva?

Ciel - I thought she was dead...this is serious Emiya-san. Did she say where she was going?

Shirou - Huh? Uh, not directly, but she hinted that she was heading to Japan.

Ciel - I'll arrange for transport then. Looks like we're going back much sooner than I thought we would.

Shirou - Are we going anywhere in particular?

Ciel - I figure we can go to Fuyuki. At least you know the area, and we'll have somewhere to stay.

Shirou - Alright, it sounds like a plan. That being said, go lay down. I'll take care of everything, and we'll leave when you're better.

Ciel - No, we need to move now.

Shirou - It will take her time to get there too, don't worry, just get better.
Kyrie - Aisling.

Aisling - Yes Master?

Kyrie - You're sure this is the right area?

Aisling - Yes Master. I am positive that this is the place.

Kyrie - Just to be sure, go find Alastair's home.

Aisling - Yes Master.

Kyrie - Oh, and Aisling?

Aisling - ...Yes Master?

Kyrie - Make sure you get what I've told you to. Without that, you'll ruin all the fun.

Aisling - ...Yes Master, as you wish.
Shirou - Kirei should be meeting us at the airport when we touch down. From there he'll take us to the church to regroup, and then I suppose we'll head home.

Ciel - I've been meaning to ask you Emiya-san, what is your relationship with Kotomine?

Shirou - Hmm? Ah, well he's helped me out a lot since we've met. He's helped me understand my powers, trained me in martial arts and assassination, given me a few contacts, and overall he's just been a good friend. It seems weird thinking about it.

Ciel - Weird? Like how?

Shirou - Well, when we first met I couldn't stand him. I didn't know why, I just didn't like him. It hit me a few days later that I didn't like him because we were so alike, we just had different methods.

Ciel - So, he wants to be a hero as well?

Shirou - No, no I must have said something wrong. Kirei just wants to be happy, as odd as that may sound. He just...doesn't get happiness like other people. He's sort of sadistic. But, he's been helping me a lot, and he hasn't done anything bad since I've known him. Aside from introducing me to Kariya.

Ciel - And what does that mean?

Shirou - Oh, it's all in good fun. Kariya is Kirei's apprentice and has been there for around a year and a half. She's kinda...mischievous, I suppose you'd say. I can't really describe Kariya to you, you need to meet her to really get her.

Ciel - And you're on first name terms with her?

Shirou - What? No, no no no. I mean, we're familiar and all, but we go by our last names. She's never called me Shirou and I've never called her Kei. That just seems weird.

Ciel - Hmm, I'll take your word for it for now. However, since we are, ahem, regrouping at the church, I suppose I'll meet her there. I have a feeling my suspicions will be confirmed.

Shirou - I'm stopping this right now Ciel-san. There is nothing between us. There never has been, there never will be. We're simply friends, that's all. I will not think of her...like that, and I doubt she'll think of me like that, unless she becomes extremely desperate. Even then, I'd imagine she'd go to Kirei before me.

Ciel - Hmm, well we'll find out, won't we?
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby that one guy » March 27th, 2009, 6:25 pm

Kirei - Welcome back Emiya Shirou.

Shirou - Hey Kirei, thanks again for picking us up. I've learned recently that long flights don't work very well with me. How about you Ciel-san? Are you holding up?

Ciel - Yes I am. Thank you Kotomine.

Kirei - The pleasure is all mine Ciel.

Shirou - ...O...K. Well, let's get going. Where did you park the car Kirei?

Kirei - This way. Kariya is eagerly awaiting your return.

Shirou - Oh joy. She'll probably follow us home, try not to mind her too much Ciel-san. But really Kirei, I expected you to train all that out of her by now.

Kirei - On the contrary, I have nurtured that side of her. I know how you enjoy it so much.

Shirou - You sadistic priest. Yeah yeah, get your kicks in now, things won't be so great soon enough.

Kirei - We shall see. Oh, and when you have a moment, I have something I wish to speak with you about. It is about my studies.

Shirou - You're still at that? Yeah, alright, I'll talk with you later. Will tomorrow work? Ciel-san will need to rest I'm sure. I might too.

Kirei - That is fine. That will give me time to organize my research.
Shirou - I'm back.

Kariya - Hey, Emiya's back! So, how'd it go?

Shirou - Um, well, lets just say I've had better days.

Kariya - So you failed miserably?

Shirou - You don't need to say it like that!

Kariya - I do or you don't get it.

Shirou - I swear, you and Kirei are so sadistic.

Kariya - Oh? What'd he do this time?

Shirou - Threatened me with something so vile I can't even begin to describe the horrors it would bring.

Kariya - Um...who is she?

Shirou - Huh? Oh, yeah, this is Ciel. She's been helping me out while I was away. She's gonna help me out here too. Um, Ciel-san? Why are you laughing?

Ciel - Hmm? Oh, it's nothing Emiya-san. Just...I was remembering a joke I was told earlier.

Kariya - What type of joke?

Shirou - Woah, Kariya, why so serious? You'd think she just insulted you. Try to get along with her OK? I don't want to make things harder than they need to be. Besides, you two are both a part of the church, right? Shouldn't you have some kind of unspoken bond or something?

Ciel - Things are never that simple Emiya-san.

Kariya - Yeah Shirou, things don't work that way normally.

Shirou - Uh, well...A-Anyway, me and Ciel-san are heading back to my place to re-cooperate. So, uh, I'll see you later Kariya.

Ciel - Goodbye Kariya-san.

Kariya - ...
Shirou - Alright Ciel-san, you'll be staying in the detached building right out there. This is, obviously, the living room and the kitchen. The bathroom is down that hallway, and...I guess that's it. Oh, we'll probably have a rather frequent visitor sometime soon. I think they're on break, so I wouldn't put it above her to spend most of her time here.

Ciel - That's fine, I will go get some rest. I will probably leave here tomorrow, I have something I need to take care of. It shouldn't take long, and I will be back before the Daeva shows herself, I'm sure.

Shirou - I suppose that will work. Oh, and Kariya might show up too. If you could, try to get along with her, OK?

Ciel - It's not my fault if she's so hostile. I haven't done anything to deserve that kind of treatment, and if she keeps it up I will respond in kind.

Shirou - W-What are you talking about Ciel-san? I didn't see her being hostile.

Ciel - That's because you are both blind and in denial Emiya-san. There's only one person I know who can even act as dense as you. And he's more charming with it at least.

Shirou - Hey, are you trying to say I'm not charming? I'm the most charming man on the planet.

Ciel - And so modest too.

Shirou - Exactly, now you're getting it Ciel-san. Anyway, go get some sleep. I've got phone calls to make, and then I'll make some dinner. I'll let you know when it's done.

Ciel - Thank you Emiya-san. And yes, I will try to get along with Kariya-san. So long as she tries to get along with me.

Shirou - Thank you Ciel-san. That's all I ask.
Armstrong - This is it kid. I'm not sure how you'll get to it, but here it is.

??? - R-Really? I can't see anything.

Armstrong - There's your biggest problem. You don't know how to find it, or get to it, and I don't know how to help you. However, now you know it's here, so it will be easier to find it again.

??? - I suppose you are right. Thank you Armstrong-san. I guess we should mark this on the map and head back. Um, when we get back, I'll have the money wired to you. I promise. I just

Armstrong - Don't worry about it. I understand that you didn't bring that much with you. You'd be asking for trouble. And I feel kinda bad about only being able to get you this far, so if you need help with anything else, I'll give you a discount.

??? - Thank you Armstrong-san. I'm sure I will be using your services again sometime soon.

Armstrong - That's good enough for me. Lets head back, the air here is too thin anyway.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby that one guy » March 30th, 2009, 12:43 am

Taiga - Shirou's back!

Shirou - Calm down Fuji-nee, it's only been a few weeks.

Taiga - Yeah, but you keep leaving me. How am I supposed to get food if you keep going new places?

Shirou - You could try making your own for a change, you sponge.

Taiga - Hey, that's not a nice thing to say to someone.

Shirou - Yeah, yeah. Anyway, the food should be done in a little bit. It's not much, but it should keep you satisfied until lunch.

Taiga - How come it's not much?

Shirou - I woke up a little late and decided that you getting to work on time is more important than you having a big meal.

Taiga - Hmm, I don't know if I should scold or praise you, so I'll just leave it as that. You sounded really tired on the phone yesterday.

Shirou - I was. My days have been really long and stressful lately. But, I can't complain too much. This is the lifestyle I chose after all.

Ciel - Good morning Emiya-san.

Shirou - Good morning Ciel. Breakfast should be ready in a few minutes. It's nothing too big, but it should keep you satisfied until lunch.

Ciel - Mmm.

Taiga - ...Shirou?

Shirou - Yeah Fuji-nee?

Taiga - Who is this?

Shirou - That's Ciel-san.

Taiga - Ah, I see. She's having breakfast with us?

Shirou - Yup.

Taiga - Alright then.

Taiga - ...

Taiga - ...WHAAAAT?! Shirou! You're not even back for one day and you've already brought a girl into your house?! And she stayed the night?!

Shirou - Calm down Fuji-nee. Sorry about all this Ciel-san, this is the person I told you about yesterday. She still treats me like a kid sometimes, but she's nice at heart. HEY! You didn't have to hit me that hard you know!

Taiga - Idiot! I treat you like a kid because you are a kid! You didn't even introduce us.

Shirou - Oh, I guess you're right. Ciel-san, this is Fujimura Taiga, she's an old friend of my dads. Fuji-nee, this is Ciel-san...I don't know if that's her first or last name, I just call her Ciel-san.

Ciel - Nice to meet you. And I don't have a last name, I'm just 'Ciel'.

Taiga - ...

Shirou - Fuji-nee, be nice.

Taiga - Fine. Nice to meet you too.

Shirou - Good, now sit down and behave. The foods just about done.
Kariya - Hey Kotomine, what are you doing anyway?

Kirei - Compiling research.

Kariya - Oh. What are you researching?

Kirei - Zoroastrianism.

Kariya - Uh...huh. And what is that?

Kirei - Religion.

Kariya - Isn't that kinda blasphemous?

Kirei - Kei, you do know that I was a part of the Association, right?

Kariya - Yeah, I knew that.

Kirei - Then why, of all things, do you choose this to claim my blasphemy?

Kariya - Because I didn't know you when you were in the Association. I was just a kid. I don't think I was even alive when you were in the Burial Agency.

Kirei - How old are you?

Kariya - Nineteen.

Kirei - Then yes, you were not alive. Nevertheless, you should have asked about them if you wanted to claim I was blasphemous.

Kariya - You're trying to change the subject.

Kirei - Indeed.

Kariya - But it won't work on me. Why are you studying...this?

Kirei - I am studying Zoroastrianism as a favor to Emiya Shirou.

Kariya - Emiya? What does that have to do with him?

Kirei - It has to deal with how I met him, and why he is who he is today. My most recent discovery is about a being called Spenta.

Kariya - Spenta? That's weird. You're weird Kotomine. Whatever, I'm gonna turn in for the night. Make sure you don't let that executioner in here. I will be so pissed if you do.

Kirei - Do not worry Kei, I am not fond of Ciel either. However, I can not turn someone away from our humble church.

Kariya - Hmph, whatever, just warn me so I don't bump into her.

Kirei - I will be sure to do that.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby that one guy » March 30th, 2009, 8:41 pm

Kicking things into high gear now. This is probably my favorite part of the story so far...or at least, it will be soon. Just give it time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shirou - So Kirei, what's up?

Kirei - In a minute Emiya Shirou, first we have to talk.

Shirou - Kirei, we've known each other for two years now, would you stop calling me Emiya Shirou and just choose one or the other?

Kirei - I'm afraid that would compromise with my personality.

Shirou - Fine, whatever, you weird sadistic priest.

Kirei - On that subject,

Shirou - Of sadistic priests?

Kirei - I would like to talk to you about the executioner.

Shirou - Ciel-san?

Kirei - Yes indeed. It has come to my attention that Kariya is not fond of her, and wishes her to leave as soon as possible.

Shirou - What a surprise, and they were getting along so well. What about you Kirei? What's your thought?

Kirei - I am not one to tell you whom to associate yourself with. However, I will say this, that woman has secrets. These are things you will want to know, but you must find them out yourself. I will say nothing more on that subject though, as we have more pressing matters to attend to.The Holy Grail War.

Shirou - If the next thing that comes out of your mouth isn't "A new one is starting" I probably don't care Kirei.

Kirei - Just because you say you do not, does not mean it is true. I have been studying Zoroastrianism on and off for some time now, ever since you won the Holy Grail War.

Shirou - Uh huh.

Kirei - Mostly my studies have been of the boy who was turned into Angra Manyu and forced to be a living devil.

Shirou - Yup.

Kirei - My most recent discovery is that he was not an only child.

Shirou - Cool.

Kirei - Emiya Shirou, I am not forcing you to pay attention, but I would appreciate it if you would stop being so passive aggressive.

Shirou - Sorry, bad habit I picked up from Ciel-san.

Kirei - I am not surprised. Disregarding that, my research shows that Angra Manyu was one of two children, the older of two twins. While he was made to be all the evils of this world, his brother Spenta Manyu, was made to be all the good in this world. He was to act as the destroyer of evil, and was forced to hunt his brother down.

Shirou - And what does this have to do with me?

Kirei - I thought I would just point out that there was indeed a way to save Matou Sakura and purify the Holy Grail. Had we summoned Spenta Manyu, we would have succeeded. Or so I believe.

Shirou - Is the Holy Grail still around?

Kirei - No, lord El-Melloi dismantled the site of the Great Holy Grail recently. It can not show up again.

Shirou - So what was the point of telling me all this? It's not like we could change anything. Besides, even if we could, we'd only be able to purify the Grail. We can't just go back into the past and muck everything up.

Kirei - Oh? So changing the past would "muck things up"?

Shirou - Pretty much. I don't like that I had to kill Sakura Rin and Ily, but the simple fact is I had to. They were all a threat to everyone.

Kirei - Indeed. Well, that is all Emiya Shirou. I have no other discoveries, and I suppose I will stop researching Zoroastrianism for your sake.

Shirou - Whatever. I'm gonna head home, I haven't cleaned in a while so I'm sure it's a mess.

Kirei - Then I suppose that is all. I shall see you another time Emiya Shirou.

Shirou - Yeah...Hey Kirei?...Thanks...
Ciel - Hi, is Tohno-kun home?

Hisui - If you are looking for Shiki-sama, I'm afraid he is not here at the moment.

Ciel - Oh, OK. I suppose I can wait for him them. The sitting room is this way right?

Hisui - That's...My apologies Akiha-sama.

Ciel - Akiha, Tohno Akiha? Where might you be?

Akiha - !...That voice...it must belong too...

Ciel - Ah, Akiha, it's good to see you again. You haven't grown an inch in the past year have you?

Akiha - Get out of my house!

Ciel - Calm down Akiha-chan, I'm just waiting for Tohno-kun.

Akiha - If you are waiting for Nii-san, you can do it elsewhere! I do not want you in my house!

Kohaku - Now now Akiha-san, that's no way to treat a guest of Shiki-sans. Ciel-san, I'm afraid Shiki-san isn't in right now. He has not been home for quite some time, and we do not know when he will be returning.

Ciel - He's gone? Well that puts a damper on things. Well, if you happen to see him within a few weeks, let him know I stopped by.

Akiha - I thought I told you to leave! Get out! Nii-san is not here, so you have no right to be either!

Ciel - Not true Akiha, but I suppose killing you would make Tohno-kun sad, so I'll just let you be.

Akiha - Grrr!

Ciel - Like I said, if you see him sometime soon, let him know I

Hisui - Shiki-sama! Welcome home.

Shiki - Ah, thanks Hisui. But seriously, stop calling me Shiki-sama. We know each other better than that.

Kohaku - Shiki-san! Welcome back.

Shiki - Ah, thanks Kohaku-san. I hope Akiha hasn't been too much trouble.

Kohaku - Oh, the usual. By the way, you have a guest.

Shiki - A guest? I wonder who it is.

Kohaku - She's in the sitting room right now talking with Akiha-sama.

Shiki - She? Wait, don't tell me...With Akiha....oh no.

Ciel - Hello Tohno....kun.

Shiki - Ciel-senpai? Wow. It's been a long time. How are you?

Ciel - Nevermind how I am, what happened to you?!

Shiki - Oh this, well,

Akiha - humph

Shiki - Ah, well, we can talk about it later. I think Akiha is mad at me.

Akiha - Of course I am Nii-san. You drop out of school, you haven't been home for months, and you greet this...woman, before me. The fact that you even associate yourself with people like this angers me.

Shiki - Ah, sorry Akiha. You're looking quite good.

Ciel - You can see through that?

Shiki - Huh? Oh, yeah, I kinda forget I even have this on anymore. It just controls my eyes, I can still see normally.

Ciel - R-Right. I should have figured something like that.

Shiki - So, uh, excuse me for asking but, why are you here senpai? I thought you went back to the church.

Ciel - W-Well, I did, and I've been lead back to Japan because of a vampire. She's known as the Daeva, and I...um...

Akiha - Don't tell me you were going to get Nii-san to help you with this!

Ciel - I was, but seeing the condition he is in...

Shiki - What condition? I'm perfectly healthy. In fact, I'm in better shape now than I ever have been in my life. Um, I hope you don't mind me asking, but can I rest here for tonight, and we'll leave tomorrow? I'm still kinda tired, and I haven't had Kohaku-san's cooking in so long...

Ciel - Yes, yes that will be fine. I'll come pick you up tomorrow at eight in the morning, does that sound alright?

Shiki - Yeah, that works for me. Do you want to stay for dinner?

Ciel - No, I couldn't possibly intrude like that. I think Akiha and your maid are uncomfortable enough with me just being here in general, invading on their time with you might send them over the edge.

Shiki - I suppose you're right. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then senpai.

Ciel - Yes, we have a lot to talk about too, so be prepared.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby that one guy » April 2nd, 2009, 4:17 am

Ilya - I pity you Shirou...

Rin - I won't let anyone else take my place...

Kirei - You have become just like Emiya Kiritsugu...

Archer - You won't be able to handle that path. You aren't strong enough...

Ilya - You aren't my Onii-chan anymore...

Kariya - You are cold...

Sakura - You made things better...

Ciel - Do you know what that's like? To be denied the one thing you wanted?

Archer - The once beautiful dream I had became tainted...

Shirou - Let me take on your dream. I'll make it come true.

Kiritsugu - Yeah...I'm relieved.

??? - So, this was your life Emiya Shirou?

Shirou - I suppose it is...

??? - You can speak for yourself?

Shirou - I guess I can. This is a dream...right? Why shouldn't I be able to speak for myself in my dreams?

??? - You are more intuitive than I had guessed. I suppose I shall introduce myself, my name is Aisling.

Shirou - Aisling? Well, even though you seem to know me, I'll introduce myself. My name is Emiya Shirou. Pleased to meet you.

Aisling - I'm going to be very blunt, you're in danger.

Shirou - I'm always in danger.

Aisling - You have no idea what kind of enemy you are fighting right now. Mas...the Daeva is a foe you can not beat normally. You need to have a mind of steel, you need to be able to block out everything she does to you. You can feel no pain, you can think of nothing other than to kill her. Reach beyond the illusions, and kill her.

Shirou - OK....Why are you telling me this?

Aisling - Because I wish to be freed. She does not know about our meeting, but she will if I stay any longer. Please Emiya Shirou, kill her and free us all. Be the superhero you so wish to be and save us.

Shirou - I will...because that's what super heroes do...I'm kinda tired...I'm gonna sleep...even if this is a dream...

Aisling - Goodbye Emiya Shirou, please do not fail me.
Kyrie - Welcome back Aisling. How was your mission?

Aisling - A great success Master. I have gained many options for your confrontation.

Kyrie - Good, we'll move soon. Sleep now, and I will contemplate our course of action.

Aisling - Yes Master, thank you Master.

Kyrie - Soon Alastair, you will be mine. Fufufu, hehehe, ahahahahahaha.
Shirou - Good morning Fuji-nee. You're here pretty early.

Taiga - A little, but that's because I wanted to talk to you alone.

Shirou - That's not gonna happen. I've got a guest that should be here soon.

Taiga - Is it that woman from yesterday?

Shirou - No, it's not Ciel-san. It would be two people, but Kirei always has an alibi. Kariya, the person I told you about a while ago is coming over.

Taiga - Oh, make sure you do a proper introduction. With any luck she'll be better than the last girl you had.

Shirou - Ciel-san? What's with you two? She's a perfectly good person, you don't need to be so hard no her.

Taiga - Well I don't mean to be. I just don't like her...it feels like she's trying to steal you from me. You know how French women are.

Shirou - No, I don't. And we're not like that. She's a partner and a friend. That's it. I'm grateful she let me stay at her house when I was in France, so I'm returning the favor.

Taiga - So you've been with this woman for over a month and you didn't tell me?!

Shirou - Ah! Calm down Fuji-nee! Stop hitting me!

Kariya - I'm coming in!

Shirou - Kariya! Help me! Get her off!

Kariya - Uh, if this is a bad time, I can come back...

Shirou - It's not. Get off me Fuji-nee! No food if you don't!

Taiga - ...Fine. Go make some food.

Shirou - Stupid Tiger. Uh, this is Fujimura Taiga, she's a friend of my dad's, and she's been taking care of me since he died. And this is Kariya Kei, she works under Kirei at the Church I've been going to.

Taiga - Nice to meet you.

Kariya - Nice to meet you.

Taiga - So, what's it like working for that creepy priest?

Kariya - It could be worse, he could be like Emiya here.

Taiga - True, true. I would hate to have to work under Shirou.

Shirou - Looks like you two are getting along just fine. Wonderful. Next thing you know you'll both be friends.

Taiga - Shush! Go make food.

Kariya - Yes, go make food you pathetic excuse for a man.

Shirou - See, now that one hit below the belt. Lower portions for you.

Kariya - He's only like this to me.

Taiga - That's not true, he does that to me all the time too.

Shirou - You both deserve it.

Taiga - C'mon, let's talk quietly behind his back and make it seem like we're talking about him.

Kariya - I am liking you more and more every second.

Shirou - I hate my life...
Ciel - So Tohno-kun, how have you been?

Shiki - I've been pretty good. No Anemia attacks or anything like that, haven't had to deal with any supernatural entities since Roa, all in all things have been good.

Ciel - That's, that's good. Um...

Shiki - You want to know about the bandages right?

Ciel - If it's not too much trouble...

Shiki - Well, a month or two after you left I started to get these really bad headaches, like when Roa was around, and I could start to see those lines everywhere, even with my glasses on. Akiha eventually found out about it, and she apparently found someone who can help and got these bandages for me. I just tie them on and it suppresses my power. I can see through it just fine, so I never have to take it off. It's pretty useful actually.

Ciel - I'm sorry Tohno-kun. If I was still there I might have been able to help.

Shiki - Don't worry senpai, I had a few days of discomfort, that's all. Besides, Hisui Akiha and Kohaku were a big help. It's not like they completely abandoned me.

Ciel - Yes, I suppose you're right.

Shiki - Exactly. So, now you have to tell me what you've been doing.

Ciel - Why do I have to do that? You didn't tell me what you've been doing, just what those bandages are. Did I hear Akiha right? You dropped out of school?

Shiki - Huh? Uh...ah, yeah. Well, my eyes were getting out of control, so I locked myself in my room. After that, I couldn't take it anymore, and I started doing some research.

Ciel - Research? Tohno-kun have you been looking this entire time?

Shiki - Pretty much. It took a while, but I found where it is. I can't see it, but I've got a map with directions on how to get there. I know it's there, I just need to find out how to get in. After we're done with this vampire, that's what I'll be doing.

Ciel - ...Hey Tohno-kun, you remember what you said on the night Roa died?

Shiki - Uh...

Ciel - You told me if I didn't let you go you'd rape me right then and there.

Shiki - Uhm, I, uh,

Ciel - Are you still up on that offer?

Shiki - !!! Uh, wow, Ciel-senpai, I, I'm flattered, but...ah, uh, that's not exactly fair. I mean, I like you and all, just, I don't, like you like that. You know how I feel about Arc so...

Ciel - I figured as much, but it was worth a shot. Well Tohno-kun, good luck with that journey. I, however, will not be helping you on it. I'll turn a blind eye to it for now, but don't expect everyone else to.

Shiki - Yeah. Um, senpai...thank you.
Shirou - You two got along far too well.

Kariya - I like her. She's fun.

Shirou - She's a child in a woman's body. I've been the mature one in this relationship for around a decade now.

Kariya - I wouldn't believe it normally, but you're so much more serious around her. What's up with that?

Shirou - I have to keep the balance. She's so immature that I have to be twice as mature. You think this is bad, it was even worse a few years ago.

Kariya - So she was worse? Wow, that must have been great.

Shirou - It was terrible. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one she took it out on.

Kariya - Who else was here?

Shirou - A friend of mine. Doesn't matter though, she's gone.

Kariya - She? Gone? Emiya, what'd you do?

Shirou - I killed her.

Kariya - Wow, and I was just joking. Why'd you kill her.

Shirou - Because I had to. She would've killed everybody in this town if I didn't.

Kariya - And Taiga doesn't know this, right?

Shirou - Nope, I had Kirei help me with that. He made it look like a car accident. She was torn up about it though. The worst was probably the day after the funeral. She kept yelling at me and hitting me saying I was heartless because I wouldn't cry for Sakura.

Kariya - ...Hey Emiya, would you cry if I died?

Shirou - That depends, how do you die?

Kariya - That's cold. You should be crying regardless of how I die. But, for the sake of argument, let's say I was killed by some Association punk, simply because I'm in the Church. Would you cry?

Shirou - I might. Depends on the day. By the way, I think you have a warped view of the Association. They're not all bloodthirsty monsters who hate the church with all their might for no reason.

Kariya - Oh yeah, I forgot you were in the Association.

Shirou - I'm not in the Association. I knew someone who was...kind of, but I have never been a part of them.

Kariya - Good, I didn't want to have to start shunning you.

Shirou - Kirei was in the Association, I don't see you shunning him.

Kariya - That's because he's my teacher. And besides, he's a priest,

Shirou - A sadistic priest

Kariya - which means he's with us now. Don't interrupt me.

Shirou - Yeah, yeah. You might want to get out of here soon though.

Kariya - Why's that?

Shirou - Ciel-san should be back soon. I know how much you like her.

Kariya - You steer clear of her as much as you can Emiya. She's bad news.

Shirou - Deja vu...Anyway, get out of here. I'll see you next time I go to the Church.

Kariya - Yeah yeah. Just don't bring that woman with you.

Shirou - I make no promises.

Kariya - Hmph.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby that one guy » April 8th, 2009, 6:14 pm

This is going on hiatus for now. I'm writing a "proper" version right now and that's taking most of my time. For info on where I am and a comparison, I'm in the middle of Shirou's first conversation with Ciel(where Kirei introduces them) and I'm at the beginning of page 9. And dear god is this part boring. Chapter 2 in general is no fun to describe. Three and Four should be OK, and Five will be a blast. I hope.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction