Fate/Stay Night Wallpapers by RandyFlynn

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/Stay Night Wallpapers by RandyFlynn

Unread postby RandyFlynn » January 10th, 2009, 9:53 am

Greetings and salutations! My name is RandyFlynn, I post from Italy and I'm a total Fate/Stay Night addicted! Since I don't have many posts here in this wonderful forum, I was wondering if I could post some of the wallpapers I made taking some CGs from the F/SN game. First of all, I would like to say that these are very amateur stuff, so please be gentle with me! :) Secondly, I am in NO WAY endorsed by Type-Moon or whatsoever, and I did this stuff just for the sole purpose of fun. I'm not making money from these - I wish not. Consider these as a homage to a great game and a great translation work. Cheers and here's to you.

Words are taken from "Misunderstood" by Dream Theater (from the album "Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence").

All my friends say that this is really awesome...but I still say it can be perfected. What do you say?

Can you guess where I took the quote from? :D

I hope you like these ones...any problems, feel free to cancel my topic if you think that this post breaks any rules.

Edit: thanks for the "spoiler" tag. I completely forgot about it.
RandyFlynn
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 10th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Well to some up you artwork in one word I'd have to say awsomeness. From th elooks of things they would make pretty good wallpaper if you ask me.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby RandyFlynn » January 10th, 2009, 5:30 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well to some up you artwork in one word I'd have to say awsomeness. From th elooks of things they would make pretty good wallpaper if you ask me.

Wow, thank you so much! I wish many other people could think this of my "works". Thank you sooooooooo much!
RandyFlynn
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 10th, 2009, 7:14 pm

Well I have a pretty good eye on things that I like for artwork at times. I mean if it sparks my interest I'll comment on it.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Headron » February 22nd, 2009, 6:43 am

These are great. I'm hoping you might be able to find the time to do a few more since these are so good. And if i could make a request i wouldn't mind seeing and Archer/Gilgamesh Stand-off background
Gilgamesh: Stupid MONGRELS forcing me to live on a roof for eternity.

viewtopic.php?p=55233#55233
Headron
Might just like this board

Unread postby that one guy » February 22nd, 2009, 10:13 pm

Pretty good stuff, though I wish there was more you could use for the Lancer one. Then again, if I want it that badly I should get off my ass and make it, eh?
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction