FSN survival of the fittest (14th Scenario) finally..

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

FSN survival of the fittest (14th Scenario) finally..

Unread postby pchunter » August 16th, 2008, 12:45 am

Basically, this is comepletly different from my previous "game". You are Shirou, and you are going to go through a hell of a lot of randomness... Although the story line is really gay, at least there are pictures :DDD!! (dont expect wonderful fsn fanart... i just used "paint" to copy/paste pics from each other...)

Basically, just post how far u got on ure first try, and how many times it took you to get the the end.. for now.

Apparently, with this new method, i can go up to scenario 50+.. so I will be continually updating, and adding more scenarios on my free time cause i am an incredibly bored person. Yes yes, i do realize the whole "game" can be very crappy, but hey, if you have any ideas, just PM me the decision, and 2-3 choices and I will post it up.

Please do not base anything off of this "game" to be real, and likely to happen. Yes yes a lot of impossible things happen here, i know i know.

FOREWARNING.... THERE ARE SPOILERS FROM ALL THE ARCS OF FSN, and everything you see here is not always true.. or even possible at times.

credits to some people in the 'Type Moon Fan Art Thread' who posted some pictures i didnt have.
viewtopic.php?t=1944

*edit* i just bought PhotoShop Elements 6.0 (no not JUST for this) and starting from scenario 9+ ill try to do most of everything with it.

click to enter...
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST... wrote:Life Death Scenario #1

You are skipping to your table in McDonalds with your happymeal in one hand, and a cup of ketcup in the other. You accidently slip on a made-in-china happy meal toy, and splatter ketchup all over the ground. Suddenly, a group of gangsters burst in the store and with their guns, they start shooting everyone. What do you do?
Option 1 wrote: 1) You ignore both the gangsters and the ketchup. Nothing is going to stop you and your 99 cent hamburger.
I feel ya man.. but really, is your life worth 99 cents? So what did we learn from this mistake? Mcdonalds is evil.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #1. Incredible. You have died on the first scenario.

Option 2 wrote: 2) You fall on your bottom and scream out, "SEIIIBAAAAA!!!!."
Unfortunately, not only does nothing happen (leaving you feeling like a total idiot), you attract attention from the gangsters and they shoot you :(.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #1. Incredible. You have died on the first scenario.

Option 3 wrote: 3) You fall down fake dead, pretending the ketchup is your blood.
Life Death Scenario #2

You quickly fall down, roll yourself over the spilt ketchup, and play dead. The gangsters shoot everyone else, steals the money, takes the McDonald's coupons, and runs with a few Bigmacs in hand. You slowly get up, and... feel an immense power surge within you for some reason. You suddenly call out,"...
Option 1 wrote: 1) ... SEIIIBAAAA!!!!" (saber)
Life Death Scenario #3

You feel pain in your hand as a crest begins to form.
Suddenly, a beautiful blonde girl pops out of the ground and confronts you.
She says, "Are you my master?" You say, "...
Option 1"]
1) .. aww HEYALL YEEEAHHHHH BEEEETCH! LETS GET BUSY~!
Clearly, she misunderstands you and replies, "Yes, I as well believe that we should take immediate action." You, also misunderstanding her intention begin to caress her ass, and as soon as you touch her, you feel a blade run through your body. y00 di3z!!
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #3. Too bad girls arent that easy to get D:.

[quote="Option 2 wrote: 2) .. care for a hamburger?" *picks up the happy meal burger*
Life Death Scenario #4

After she took one bite, her eyes lit up, and she inhaled the whole burger. After 5 minutes of rapid introduction, you both are suddenly attacked by a white haired man and a girl who you recognized from school. This girl is Tohsoka Rin, a girl whom you secretly admired. You..
Option 1"]
1) ..Order Saber to kill the white old man, after seeing them together, your heart was filled with jealousy.
Saber confirms, "I understand, Shirou. He is an enemy we need to defeat." She dashes and leaps upon the enemy, who was not as senile as you imagined. Unfortunately, you realize that Tohsoka begins to shoot black energy at you, and it hits you directly in the head. y00 di3z!!
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #4. Whooo owned by a girlll D:.

[quote="Option 2 wrote: 2) ..Order saber to kill Tohsoka. You never knew she was that kind of girl, and all those years of stalking and research were all in vain.
Life Death Scenario #5

Saber confirms, "I understand, Shirou. She is an enemy we need to defeat." Immediately Saber lunges foward towards Tohsoka before you blink, but surprising the white haired man, not as senile as you had imaged and surprisingly agile, parried her blow. White Saber was occupied by the white-haired man, Tohsoka takes her leave and sprints away, you...
Option 1"]
1) ..decide to chase after Tohsoka.
After you lunge at her, you see Saber blocking the white-haired man's path between him and you. As you burst out of the McDonalds store, you barely see Tohsoka turn a corner, and enter into an alley. As dash towards her in mad pursuit pursuit, you turn the corner as well, but the next thing you know, you have a gun pointed to your face. bang. you're dead.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #5a. sucks.

[quote="Option 2 wrote: 2) ..decide to wait for Saber before you leave in pursuit.
Life Death Scenario #6

After the white haired man realizes that Tohsoka escaped safely, he also dashes out of the building and dissapears from sight.
Option 1"]
1) Chase after them... no one gets away from Emiya Shirou.
You decide to chase after them, and as soon as you run out of the McDonald's store, an arrow pierces your skull D:.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #6. Sucks when you die, not knowing how.

[quote="Option 2 wrote: 2) We'll eventually meet them sooner or later.. As for now... take a stroll in the park.
Life Death Scenario #7

As you and Saber leave the store, you decide to walk through the park. Strangely enough no one was inside. As soon as you step in, your blood runs cold, and you feel extremely weak, as if something was sucking your energy. Fortunately for you, you can wistand this much endurace, but when you look in the air, you see two figures: an elfen female mage with wings and a purple long haired girl on a horse.
Option 1"]
1) You run for it!
As soon as you turn around, both surround you, attacking you from both sides. Unfortunately not even Saber could protect you both, so you both died D:.

[quote="Option 2 wrote: 2) Command Saber to fly using a command spell, and kill them all
Life Death Scenario #8

You feel a burning sensation on your hand, as one of the three marks dissapear.
But, in return, Saber transforms to Saber-gurren V.1.1. As she wizzes around in the air, dodging the elfen mage's downpour of magical attacks, she slices her in half. After the mage's body flutters to the ground, she zooms past rider, cutting her into 2 pieces.. (yea, epic randomness).
After defeating both servants at once, Saber exhausts her magical energy and returns to her normal form.

Lying at your feet besides the bags of gold and peagusus hoofs, is a rare dual intertwined scrolls of light and darkness that can be used once... you use it on Saber and tell her to...
Option 1"]
1) ..Join the Dark side. There is no happiness within the light.. Pleasure and bliss can only be obtained through darkness...
..."Saber!! Join the Dark Sidddeeee! Immediately, Saber's skin growns pale, her eye colour turns yellow, her pupils constrict into slits, her armor darkens to a solid black, her sword becomes visible, and her hair bleached white. She utters one word... "Blood." And decapitates your head. You died.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #9. Lol this pic took me the longest time to combine. so far >.>

[quote="Option 2 wrote: 2) ..Turn to the Light. Only corruption and death awaits those who lurk within the darkness...
Life Death Scenario #9

For choosing light, Kami-sama offers any weapon in the world for you to keep in return for her sword... you tell Saber to..
Option 1"]
1) ... keep her invisible sword.
Life Death Scenario #10

After pissing off Kami-sama for rejecting his "generous" offer, he places a curse on you and knocks you both unconcious... when you wake up you find Saber gone and in her place a nintendo DS, You realize that Saber is in the game!! dun dun dun... you begin to move Saber around and suddenly a letter pops up on the ground.. You move Saber towards it and press "A". It says, "Bwahaha welcome to my reality marble pokemon SparkleSparkleLavendarGoregousHeartUranium version! To beat this game you must find a loincloth made of genuine silk! -from Kami-sama. P.S. if Saber dies, you shall lose her forever!!!" As you walk through the 2-d virtual reality forest, dunDUndundundDUn *annoying pokemon battle music* you meet the deadly MaidServants!!! They are ready to attack! What will SABER do?
^^^^ first one i used photoshop on :D ^^^^
[quote="Option 1"]
1) Excalibur
You press "Excalibur" and begin the fight! Saber takes the first move, and charges up her excalibur!.. the MaidServants go and do, "LION PlusHY DOLL ATTACKK!" Oh noes! One of Saber's two weakness was found out!!! Immediately Saber was stunned, paralyzed, poisoned, asleep, downed, silenced, confused, and darkened. Immediately after the 5 MaidServants stab Saber with butcher knives and needles... You dies.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #10. lol i never played pokemon on any nintendo system.. so this is just based off of what ive seen people do.. so bleh.

[quote="Option 2 wrote: 2) Slash
Life Death Scenario #11

You press "Slash" and begin the fight! Saber takes the first move and lunges toward the crowd of gay men. She slashes her sword and kills 3 of the 5 MaidServants.. the Huge Black Maid and the blonde child maid survives. The blonde maid runs up to Saber and uses "Steal", takes her left metal shoe, and runs away.. The huge black maid uses LoveLove punch! *BAM* It isnt really effective.. (Saber loses 10%). Once again Saber Lunges foward and finishes off the huge black maid with "Slash".. It comes down with a huge crash and after it dissapears you see... a silk loincloth it was wearing (with a red button in the middle of it)!! You decide to..
Option 1"]
1) ..press the button and return Saber to the real world!!
You press the red button on the silk loin cloth, and then Saber leaves the game and materializes infront of you. You realize she is still missing her left shoe, and suddenly she exclaims,
"Shirou! I can't materialize my left shoe!"
You reply, "Oh, its fine. Im sure we can get another pair at FootLockers"
As you both approach the mall district area, you decide to cut through an alley to find a shoe store on the other side. All of a sudden you are suddenly approached by a red haired maid. The red-haired maid stops before you and bows. Immediately Saber comes in between you and says,
"Who are you?"
The maid replies, "You do not need to know, because soon you shall both be dead."
Immediately Saber and the maid leap upon each other and fight. Even from my perspective, it was obvious the maid was no match and just as Saber was about to give the final blow... Saber slipped on a bannana peel with her left bare foot, and had her attack blocked by the maid. Immediately, the red haired maid takes advantage of this situation and stabs Saber in the throat with a long needle. After you fall to the ground in disbelief, the red-haired maid quickly deliver's you the final blow. You are dead.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #11. Yays for some Tsukihime :D

[quote="Option 2 wrote: 2) ..get Saber's left metal shoe back.
Life Death Scenario #12

You decide for Saber to remain in the pokemon world until she finds the maid boy and gets her shoe back. As you direct Saber to the nearest town, you accidentally encounter...DANNANANNANNANNANANNANA! (pokemon battle sound) a lvl 5 pikachu! Immediately Saber uses slash which not only decapitates the poor electric rat, but also accidentally kills the poor NPC sucker standing right behind it. oh well... Anyways, as you go to the city's poke-mart, you finally find the boy who stole your shoe! Instead of fairly having a poke-dual to the death, you decide to cheap shot that bastard, and splatter his blood all over the counter. Unfortunately, he see's you entering the store and with no where to run, begins to fight you DANNANANNANNANNANANNANA! (pokemon battle sound). As you enter into the battle, the he suddenly appears before you in golden armor.. He says,
"I have been waiting for you... is this what you need?" He holds up a metal shoe.
"You bastard... give me back my shoe!"
"Then come! Show me what you are capable of!"
You choose to use..

Option 1"]
1) Excalibur
Life Death Scenario #13

You press "Excalibur" and begin the fight! Saber takes the first move, and charges up her excalibur! Gilgamesh attacks with "Slash"! Luckily Saber blocks his attack, but in order to complete the block, she had to cancel her excalibur charge-up. As Gilgamesh kicks off of Saber's waist to jump back, a tiny click is heard. Immediately, both Saber and Gilgamesh begin to materialize in the real world, but that doesn't distract them from battle. As they both fully materialize, Saber finds her metal shoe at her feet.
"Damn," Gilgamesh mutters.
"Look Shirou, I found my shoe!" Saber exclaims as she puts on her shoe. "Gilgamesh. I have no more buisness with you. If you leave quietly, I will spare you life."
"HAHAHAHA! Spare MY LIFE!??!?" Gilgamesh shrieks. "Oh.. This is FAR FROM OVER," he yells as he lunges upon Saber. A rapid series of sword clashes repeatedly occur until both Saber and Gilgamesh jump back from each other.
"I have no time for this," Saber states. "I shall finish this with my next move. EXU--"
"SHI-," Gilgamesh exclaims. Immediately he yells, "ENUMA--" And simultaneously, they both yell, "--CAIIBAA!!! and -ELIIIIISHH!!!" Huge bursts of energy fly at each other, and it seems like if no one does anything soon, a huge explosion would destroy the whole area. All of a sudden, you notice that Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish was beginning to overpower Saber's Excalibur... you decide to run towards Saber and knock her out of the way so you can gloriously take pride of sacrificing youself in place of a girl, even though it would risk you life. But just as you decide to run, a blur passes by you. You see a black headed boy with a small knife running towards Gilgamesh. Just as Saber's excalibur runs out, he jumps in her way, knife at front, and begins to dash towards Gilgamesh, somehow reflecting Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish.
As he draws closer to Gilgamesh, the golden armored hero, startled, jumps out of the range of the blue boy's knife range and disapears from scene.
"Who are YOU!" You exclaim as the black haired boy stands still. He looks at you with curiosity, and then dissapears as well. You run towards Saber who is on the ground, void of excess spirtual energy. You decide to..
[quote="Option 1"]
1) Chase after Gilgamesh alone. Afterwards i'll comeback and treat Saber.
...to be continued...

[quote="Option 2 wrote: 2) Chase after the black-haired boy alone. Afterwards i'll comeback and treat Saber.
...to be continued...

Option 3 wrote: 3) Go home. Saber needs to rest.. there is nothing we can do now.
...to be continued...

Option 2 wrote: 2) Slash
You press "Slash" and begin the fight! Saber takes the first move and rushes towards Gilgamesh and takes a strike. She slips on a banana peel with her bare left foot and misses.. Gilgamesh uses "Enuma Elish" and charges up his attack. You use Slash again! and actually manage to hit him! Its not very effective... (His HP goes down 20%). Gilgamesh uses "Enuma Elish"! The attack was so strong that it blasted out of the gameboy DS and killed you. You died.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #12. ouch.

Option 3 wrote: 3) Rest
You press "Rest" and begin the fight! Saber uses rest. Oh no! Saber is asleep!!! Gilgamesh uses "Slash" and decreases the Sleeping Saber's HP to 50%. Saber is still sleeping... Gilgamesh uses "Slash" again and kills Saber. You scream,
"NOOOO SABER!!!!!!!"
After killing Saber, Gilgamesh steal's her silk loincloth with the red button and presses it. He suddenly materializes in front of you and decapitates you. You die.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #12. sleep... ha.

Option 4 wrote: 4) Avalon
You press "Avalon" and begin the fight! Nothing happens.. Gilgamesh uses "Slash" and decreases the Saber's HP to 50%. Saber once again tries to use "Avalon" but again, nothing happens... Gilgamesh uses "Slash" again and kills Saber. You scream,
"NOOOO SABER!!!!!!!"
After killing Saber, Gilgamesh steal's her silk loincloth with the red button and presses it. He suddenly materializes in front of you and decapitates you. You die.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #12. Notice the 0/1... lol by looking at the picture.. you can tell i ran outta ideas :P

[/quote]

Option 3 wrote: 3) Rest
You press "rest" and choose to rest infront of them to increase your already 100% filled HP gauge. Clearly you underestimated your opponents as they do, "LION PlusHY DOLL ATTACKK!" Oh noes! One of Saber's two weakness was found out!!! Immediately Saber was stunned, paralyzed, poisoned, asleep, downed, silenced, confused, and darkened. Immediately after the 5 MaidServants stab Saber with butcher knives and needles... You dies.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #10. no comment.

Option 4 wrote: 4) Avalon
You press "avalon" and nothing happened... you notice that the PP was 0/1!! For taking too long, the MainServants begin to attack you. They use "sexy pose" which was a critical hit! Saber's HP rapidly decreases to 30% as the majority of her blood splatters out of her nose... Instantly Saber was paralyzed and blinded by the sudden horrifying mental trauma and was unable to go this turn. Immediately the 5 MaidServants stab Saber with butcher knives and needles... You dies.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #10. lol trying to cheat eh? EH?

[/quote]

Option 3 wrote: 3) ... choose KFC corn-on-a-cob.
You say, "Saber! Get a Corn-on-a-cob!" After Saber's sword dissapears, a fresh buttery corn appears in her hand. Immediately after, you both were assulted by rabid mudkips attracted to the smell. You both died.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #9. Ha, you thought that you were smart picking the most riduclous choice EH!?!?!

[/quote]
[/quote]

Option 3 wrote: 3) You pretend not to notice, and talk on by.
Saber, dissagree's with you and starts her excalibur. An incredible amount of wind flows around her sword, and it begins to take form. Immediately, the elfen mage glides down, pierces Saber with a crooked sword, and tells Saber to kill you. Hesitant at first, she unleases excalibur upon you. You died.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #7. ehh.

[/quote]

Option 3 wrote: 3) We'll eventually meet them sooner or later.. As for now... go back home.
As you go back home, you find your house completely destroyed. And in the midst of all the rubbage you find a huge beast and a short white haired girl. The next thing you know, the beast appears in the air above you, ready to slice his... (... wtf is his weapon called lol.). rock sword..axe upon you. Saber quickly shoves you back, but in return is knocked unconcious. Dumbfounded and unable to run, you have a quick and short death.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #6. Garr for Berserker? o.o.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Option 3 wrote: 3) ..Order Saber to stand back. You want to approach Tohsoka in a peaceful way, and hopefully work together.
Life Death Scenario #5

As Saber approaches them, you yell at Saber to stop, and you feel an incredible pain in your arm again. Part of it was dissapearing.. You..
Option 1 wrote: 1) ..Approach the white haired man, and try to sort things out man to man.
As you step towards the white haired man, Saber seems to be struggling with herself saying, "No Shirou, stay away from that man!." Ignoring her words, you step closer.. and the next thing you realize, the man is infront of you, and you have a pair of twin swords in your chest. y00 di3z.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #5b. If you died here, you are incredible naiive.

Option 2 wrote: 2) ..Approach Tohsoka, and if you have the chance, confess to her right on the spot.
You step towards Tohsoka, and try to put on the most natural face. Bewildered, the girl yells, "Stay back!" Sitting on one of the McDonald Benches, you attempt to do a "cool pose" to create a more suitable atmosphere to confess but the next second you find your stomach pierced with two swords. You dramatically fall into the lap of the sitting statue of Ronald McDonald. y00 di3z.
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #5b. Well, at least you had a cool death.. D:.. not really..

[/quote]
[/quote]
Option 2 wrote: 2) ... CAHSUTAHHH!!!" (caster)
A beautiful female elfen mage pops out of the ground, and as soon as she sees you, she kills you. D:
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #2.

Option 3 wrote: 3) ... AHHHCHHAAA!!!" (archer)
... nothing quite happens.. and then suddenly, a man pops out from the ceiling and crashes down on top of you. Although you softened his land, his weight crushed your ribs, piercing your own heart. y00 di3z!!!
sorry, you have died at Life Death Scenario #2.

[/quote]
[/quote]
Last edited by pchunter on October 27th, 2008, 2:24 am, edited 39 times in total.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Einherjar » August 18th, 2008, 3:04 pm

Dammit, all the choices that make sense kills you >_>
Gundam saber = epic randomness
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Catastrophe » August 18th, 2008, 5:27 pm

and after making it to the gundam seiba i dont really know if this was a waste of time.
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » August 18th, 2008, 8:08 pm

Pictures were funny.. ^^
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby marus » August 19th, 2008, 4:23 pm

1st try - Archer kills me
2nd try - Caster kills me
3rd try - Tohsaka kills me

This game sucks :x
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DarkRedSky » August 20th, 2008, 12:53 am

Dude I died at every single choice. Something is wrong with me, either that or I like dying.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Jatts » August 20th, 2008, 4:16 am

This is awesome, but I died too many times...
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby zweiterversuch » August 20th, 2008, 11:27 am

Jatts wrote:This is awesome, but I died too many times...

Saber gurren 1.1?
Fuk! I wouldn't be surprised if you find somebody using an At field.
The game is nuts but is even more addictive.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 4th, 2008, 4:26 am

Well so far I kind of like how this is going for some reason. I hope to see you hit your mark on this then.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: FSN survival of the fittest (9th Scenario)

Unread postby Jatts » September 4th, 2008, 5:08 am

I see it has been updated!

lol, I got killed by a soviet mudkip!

pchunter wrote:

Where did you get the original picture? That looks awesome.
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » September 4th, 2008, 6:28 am

I survived 1st try....o_o
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby zweiterversuch » September 4th, 2008, 4:53 pm

Was I just killed by the communist pokemons?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Raitei » September 5th, 2008, 1:15 am

Jatts wrote:I see it has been updated!

pchunter wrote:

he shop'ed them himself. the original came from the king's treasury.
just kidding. they have been posted in this board before. try and search for them if you feel like it, or... a bit of help from gosp won't hurt... :lol:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 5th, 2008, 2:42 pm

I don't know why be we need to help him out with some more Saber pics. Along with a few more Fate pics it seems.

In any case it could help out with the senario ideas I guess.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby pchunter » September 6th, 2008, 3:01 am

Raitei wrote:
Jatts wrote:I see it has been updated!

pchunter wrote:

he shop'ed them himself. the original came from the king's treasury.
just kidding. they have been posted in this board before. try and search for them if you feel like it, or... a bit of help from gosp won't hurt... :lol:

actually... everything from 1-9 were done in paint. i JUST bought adobe photoshop (no just for this) i was trying to learn how to use it anyways.. so ill try to do everything after 9th scenario in photoshop..

nanaya_shinya wrote:I survived 1st try....o_o

LIES!!! no way you can read my randomness like a books! okay.. *rolls up sleeves* behold...
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Jatts » September 6th, 2008, 5:00 am

I found the pic in the UPW thread, good thing for that rar. or I'd have to search all those pages lol.
Jatts
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 8th, 2008, 3:17 pm

I see we went a little further. Although you may want to check it since it kind of rehashes it up around were to modifyed it.

Never the less it's fun to play.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby pchunter » September 8th, 2008, 8:53 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:I see we went a little further. Although you may want to check it since it kind of rehashes it up around were to modifyed it.

Never the less it's fun to play.

opps ha k sorry i fix.

huu~ im running out of ideas... anyone wanna give me suggestions..
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Einherjar » September 8th, 2008, 11:07 pm

bring Kiritsugu.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » September 8th, 2008, 11:31 pm

Einherjar wrote:bring Kiritsugu.
don't forget kirei. (and shinji. just for lulz)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Next

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction