FSN survival of the fittest (14th Scenario) finally..

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » September 9th, 2008, 5:40 am

i see it's been updated... where was I again?...Oh yeah, I think I can still remember...
feign death with ketchup (Metal Gear Solid 1), call SEIIIBAAAAA!!!!, give burger, kill rin, wait, stroll in the park, fly! saber! fly!, turn to teh light, keep teh sword

uhh....where did the katana option go?
Last edited by nanaya_shinya on September 9th, 2008, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby pchunter » September 9th, 2008, 11:10 am

nanaya_shinya wrote:i see it's been updated... where was I again?...Oh yeah, I think I can still remember...
feign death with ketchup (Metal Gear Solid 1), call SEIIIBAAAAA!!!!, give burger, kill rin, wait, stoll in the park, fly! saber! fly!, turn to teh light, keep teh sword

uhh....where did the katana option go?

LOL I was hoping no one would notice... Well I didn't have any more katana pics of saber and couldn't think of a random death scenario lol.
Last edited by pchunter on November 9th, 2008, 6:00 am, edited 39 times in total.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 9th, 2008, 2:58 pm

Well for the Katana one you could of had it where she kills Shirou for losing her favorite sword or something there. I'm sure that would of been an interesting death right there.

*edit*

Oh this just hit me a while ago. What about doing a little bit of Fate vs. Tsukihime in there, just for the hell of it. I mean if it is possible to do.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby pchunter » September 10th, 2008, 3:07 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well for the Katana one you could of had it where she kills Shirou for losing her favorite sword or something there. I'm sure that would of been an interesting death right there.

*edit*

Oh this just hit me a while ago. What about doing a little bit of Fate vs. Tsukihime in there, just for the hell of it. I mean if it is possible to do.

lol i would... but i dunno TOO much about tsukihime.. didnt buy the game yet... (i watched anime though >.> but i heard it sucked compared to game)

but i guess... but if i do.. saber vs tsukihime will rise up to many issues...

meh i guess worth a try..
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raitei » September 10th, 2008, 5:01 am

pchunter wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:Well for the Katana one you could of had it where she kills Shirou for losing her favorite sword or something there. I'm sure that would of been an interesting death right there.

*edit*

lol i would... but i dunno TOO much about tsukihime.. didnt buy the game yet... (i watched anime though >.> but i heard it sucked compared to game)

but i guess... but if i do.. saber vs tsukihime will rise up to many issues...

meh i guess worth a try..
I DEMAND SABER VS ARC!!
... or maybe saber & arc x shirou &shiki? :roll:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 10th, 2008, 2:23 pm

Well if yo ucan't do Tsukihime properly you can always fake it and do it in a Melty Blood sort of way. As long as it flows and loos goo that's all that matter. Oh and I also approve of the Saber vs. Arc idea. It would be funny if they had a Saber vs. Neco Arc, but supprisingly there is an actuall Beserker vs. Neko-Arc.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby pchunter » September 10th, 2008, 7:12 pm

lulz okay, i try.. but if i get something horrible wrong dont flame me. but i need to find more pics so might take a while >.>

*edit* actually if i were to buy the game now, how long would it take for me to beat the whole game and every route (skipping the parts over again which i already read)? I read fast at 600 wpm 60% comprehension, normally at 500 wpm with 70% comprehension, and speed read at 750 wpm with 50% comprehension.. if you want to get all the details.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 10th, 2008, 10:35 pm

pchunter wrote:lulz okay, i try.. but if i get something horrible wrong dont flame me. but i need to find more pics so might take a while >.>

*edit* actually if i were to buy the game now, how long would it take for me to beat the whole game and every route (skipping the parts over again which i already read)? I read fast at 600 wpm 60% comprehension, normally at 500 wpm with 70% comprehension, and speed read at 750 wpm with 50% comprehension.. if you want to get all the details.

Well it make take you a few days if you managed to find a legitamate copy for sale. Well each route is not overly long unless you want to see every Dead End in the game then it'll take a while longer.

Other then that it's a fun read, but unfortunatelly it doesn't have the Dead End Counters like Fate does though. Never the less I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Besides it makes the Melty Blood games easier to understand a bit more.

Also, try to find the Tsukibako disk sinc eI think that one has all three games. Tsukihime, the Plus Disk, and Kagetsu Tohya. As for the Kagetsu Tohya game you'll have to check out Beast Lair for the English Translation for that one as well.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 10th, 2008, 10:09 am

any chance of updating in the next few days?
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 10th, 2008, 2:01 pm

Well since he kind of ran out of ideas at the moment it seems he might be trying to do the Tsukihime vs. Fate idea for a few of the decisions I'm guessing.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 10th, 2008, 2:02 pm

*noticed the double post just recently*
Last edited by Kid-Wolf on October 28th, 2008, 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby pchunter » October 24th, 2008, 6:38 am

lol im so sorry, i havent been on the internet forever.. but i have gotten a copy of Tsukihime :D and i had found the time to finish 2 route!! :D but... D: lol i need to find more pics and ideas... and also somehow also try to find a way to combine Tsukihime and Fate with Kara no Kyoukai... bleh... well i will try to get at least another scenario by the end of this week.

*edit* question.. what do you mostly play for? Would you rather have better pictures? or the scenario?
Last edited by pchunter on October 27th, 2008, 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 24th, 2008, 7:24 am

Well good luck with that, and I hope you're enjoying the Tsukihime game that you've got. It's really a clasic work if you ask me though. Well in any case here's hoping that you'll be able to have some more ideas for this thing then.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby pchunter » October 27th, 2008, 2:15 am

lol you can tell im running out of ideas... and picture ideas as well... so, ive decided to make the plots a lot longer, and try to make them start to connect to each other more instead of crazy randomness (starting after 11). Any suggestions?
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 27th, 2008, 3:13 pm

Hey not bad with adding at least a pic from Tsukihime. Now if only there was more pics for you to run with that angle now.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 28th, 2008, 7:02 am

oh yeah... Shiki has joined the fray!
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Previous

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction