Creator's cruelty.

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Creator's cruelty.

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 23rd, 2008, 9:26 pm

edit
Last edited by zweiterversuch on December 7th, 2008, 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby abscess » June 23rd, 2008, 10:35 pm

My best guess is Kohaku's daughter. Not necessarily with Shiki, but he's mentioned as someone "who lived centuries ago", though that would be quite a leap of time.... how could Kohaku's daughter live for even a century (100 years)?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 23rd, 2008, 10:41 pm

edit
Last edited by zweiterversuch on December 7th, 2008, 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Re: Creator's cruelty.

Unread postby abscess » June 23rd, 2008, 10:49 pm

Hmmm.... I see..... hahahahaha!! It's quite obvious once you re-read it!
Born without help of seed or nest I hear the rusty sound of my joints when I sqeeze my hand.

A machine, who was built rather than being born and grow up, getting rusty for lack of care.
My name isn't special or even my own.

All the more obvious. Her name isn't her's but Hisui's, but with a nice mech wording before.

But from what I understand, she got some degree of self-consciousness, but I don't get the reason why there are crying kids outside a window if the mansion apparently has been abandoned a long time ago.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: Creator's cruelty.

Unread postby zweiterversuch » June 23rd, 2008, 11:59 pm

edit
8 inches in a week!

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby DarkRedSky » June 24th, 2008, 12:46 am

What you wrote is pretty cool... yeah I like it.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction