The Tool

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby ayadew » March 10th, 2008, 6:54 pm

zweiterversuch wrote: maybe as individual.

Yes, that is what I wish to achieve. And if the world can't give it to me, I'll have to give it to myself, with myself.
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby zweiterversuch » March 10th, 2008, 9:37 pm

ayadew wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote: maybe as individual.

Yes, that is what I wish to achieve. And if the world can't give it to me, I'll have to give it to myself, with myself.

That is a good goal! :D
I hope you find your truth soon.
I mean all of us want to know why one exists.

EDIT: I mean the meaning of life. (that is what the most of the people understands by truth.)
My english sucks :D
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Danakir » March 10th, 2008, 11:06 pm

The days where the sun's rays seem fake, the walls seem fuzzy and the ceilling is nothing but another sky, that's when I feel beauty is truly at its peak.

Cynicism? Truth? Such bizzare concepts. Truth is merely the incarnation of selfish expectations for coherency or hidden meaning within a world that may as well be pure absurdity.

Sisyphus is the human condition, forever pushing up his block of stone up the mountain, only to have it fall on the other side. Our actions, our thoughts, our desires, our conscience, our very existence is merely a comedy, a caricature, of that myth, but it is not sad. It is no cause for despair.

In embracing and accepting that possibility, you are free from the desire for meaningless, pointless, trivial little things. You can seek what is most important, closest to the human spirit.

Beauty.

I do not think we can ascertain any form of certainty or absolute, therefore I believe only in freedom, for in absurdity lies infinite possibility.

I also believe in beauty, because in seeing the beauty of our fleeting, wretched, state, we are able to rise above the deceitful impulses of our own nature into the only form of serenity there truly is.

And is that not all one can aspire to, in this sad, sick, beloved little world?
Last edited by Danakir on March 10th, 2008, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every purpose
Every overdose
Every awkward silence
Every smile and glance

All the most beautiful lies
Danakir
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby ayadew » March 10th, 2008, 11:45 pm

It's a wonderful view you have, to see beauty in all madness.

I can relate to it, those days when every nuance seems new, all is fascinating, yet one is content with very little. When I accept all things though they seem incomprehensable usually, and feel serenity.
It could be something I wish to achieve, I'm not sure.

But how to achieve that.. is it to give up the search for reason and meanings, and fully enjoy that which you have at that moment, in every moment?

If I give up that search, I still feel I will miss something important, that there may be a great system to all things, just as there do exist logical and mathematical rules, not invented by us.
Are they here to confuse us, misguide us? I doubt it. The fact that we can indeed use them, and more are discovered for each passing day, has to point to something.

Yet they matter little to us, since we are spiritual beings, not machines, which does not necessarily act on so called reason and patterns.
These systems can be considered trivial, as you say.

Humanity does suprice me often.. no logical pattern could ever do such.

There is beauty in that, the unpredictfullness. But there must be more to this exisence than to seek beauty to be fascinated by.
It seems too easy. Too obvious. Yet sometimes the answer is right before you, so close that you miss it.
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Danakir » March 10th, 2008, 11:53 pm

Why does the answer need be complex?

Why see mysteries where they are none?

Why seek shadows in that place of light?

Why ask for the truth from a liar?

Desire for meaning, purpose, complex rules and mechanisms to rule over reality and guide it with an invisible, omnipotent, benevolent hand, that is very human.

So very human.

But is it necessary? Hardly, hardly....

Why seek perfection when there is beauty, so plentiful it can shatter every thought you ever had into the soothing rain of enlightenment?

Reason. Meaning. All taking root in rationality, the source of all philosophical endeavor, dialectics more precisely. Those who seek without respite, relentlessly, the superior state of the human condition where the veil of the senses crumble and the truth beyond the self becomes plain as day itself...

But isn't that just another fairytale we tell children when night comes to steal them away into that land of stars and moonlight, so that they may go into the pitch black night without fear of what may come tomorrow?
Every purpose
Every overdose
Every awkward silence
Every smile and glance

Danakir
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby zweiterversuch » March 11th, 2008, 2:27 am

Ha Ha Ha
this time I had noting to say since I really didn't get what you guys were trying to say.
Now I understand what my teacher tried to say me as he ordered me to stop using complicated sentences in my essays.
But all I can tell is that you guys really see the life from a very different point of view as me.
( more positive)
maybe later can I post some thing regarding this topic...( even though we are a little off here but who cares. It is really surprising all that you hear here!!)
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Danakir » March 11th, 2008, 2:38 am

Tis' my topic anyway, so we can just do whatever. As long as it's interesting, I don't really care.
Every purpose
Every overdose
Every awkward silence
Every smile and glance

Danakir
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby ayadew » March 11th, 2008, 8:27 am

Perhaps you strife to be more than human then, Danakir. Or less. But I will ponder your words.
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Danakir » March 11th, 2008, 10:25 am

Perhaps.
Every purpose
Every overdose
Every awkward silence
Every smile and glance

Danakir
Posting more than n00bs

Previous