What do you do?

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Inverted » February 12th, 2008, 8:23 pm

OOC: It means Out Of Character.
for better explanation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_character

Anyway i can't figure out an appropriate response to the above post :( for now. Somebody else has to do it.
User avatar
Inverted
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 263
Joined: February 2nd, 2008, 7:25 pm

Unread postby marus » February 13th, 2008, 5:19 am

1. Thank the lade handing you the robe.

You almost start to feel tears in your eyes. After being shanked by a school kid, nearly killed by a mad king, harassed by a bunch of hoes, then shanked again by the same kid, this simple act of charity was enough to bring you to your knees and weep. But as you consider this viable option, you see the lady slowly walking away, back turned towards you. Even if crying does sound like fun, at the very least you must first thank the lady for her kindness.

You quickly limp over to the girl and yell out, "Ah, wait!"

She turns around; her face shows no emotion, and you're kinda freaked out about this.

"Erm, um, I..., uh, I don't really have anything to pay you back with, but, um... really, thank you. You saved me a bunch."

She just keeps staring at you with that blank face. For a brief moment there's nothing but silence, even the mumblings of the street seem hushed out. As you're about to blurt out something to break the silence, the girl dimly smiles and says:

"It's fine. As long as you're okay, I'm fine."

You stand there, stunned by this casual but remarkable gesture. With that the lady makes a gentle bow and then leaves.

You stay in place for a few more minutes. By now the girl is completely out of sight. Probably time to do something.

1) Fall on your knees and cry
2) Go back into the cafe
3) Go home, time to rest
4) Head in the direction the girl left in
5) Go to the school
6) Go to the chruch
7) Stay where you are for a while longer
8) Explore around town a little more
KATTO!
User avatar
marus
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 356
Joined: October 22nd, 2005, 9:57 am
Location: Washington (state)

Unread postby Superflonic » February 13th, 2008, 7:47 pm

3) Go home, time to rest

You decide things have been hectic enough already, so you decide to go home.
Then, you remember you don't have one, so you head to the place where you woke up.

Yet, you're still hungry, so before that, you get some food from a random store.
*Buys stuff*
As you walk towards the exit of the store, with the outside being completely dark, you see that lady again.
That odd lady, handing you the robe you are still wearing as of now.
The odd lady you thanked, but walked away with only saying one sentence.
"It's fine. As long as you're okay, I'm fine."

Whatever that means.
But the fact that I see her again, only half an hour after the incident, means that fate must be kicking in.
You decide to follow her, while eating whatever you bought.
'Hey, lady!' you yell at her. 'Wait up!'

She turns around with an odd stare in her eyes.
Immediately when you look into her eyes, you stop dead in your tracks.
What? you think, why did I just stop without a reason?
You try to move, but find yourself being stuck on the ground.

She walks towards you, with an angry expression.
Then, leaving only an inch or ten between you, she gets even more angry.
'Stupid, stupid you, don't you know that talking to me in the middle of the street is a dangerous thing to do?
And further on that, don't you know attacking people in the middle of the day, while them being in bigger numbers than you is a bad thing to do?!'
Wha? She's not angry, well, maybe. But she's more concerned than angry.
'Wait', you say. Apparantly, my mouth still works, 'Why are you telling me this?
I don't even know what you're talking about. I don't know what I'm doing here, and I don't know why I get attacked randomly, without any reason!'
'Wait, I didn't mean-' she looks a bit more down.
'If anything, I should be mad, I should be the one telling myself things are dangerous, and that I should try to understand more of whatever is going on, instead of walking around chasing girls!'
I immediately regret my words as they fly out, onto a probably innocent woman.

[Whoops, gotta go, make up some choices, quick!]
You...

1. Ask: 'Who are you, if I may ask?'
2. Fall down on your knees and cry.
3. Find a nearby wall and slam your head against it. (Surprisingly, no loss of sanity points. Or maybe they aren't active when in my state.)
4. Run away, your body and mind scream for sleep.
5. Apologize for yelling at her, but you just needed to let out your emotions. (Boohoo :'()
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
User avatar
Superflonic
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 468
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 2:32 pm
Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen

Unread postby devilbat » February 18th, 2008, 12:44 am

5. Apologize for yelling at her, but you just needed to let out your emotions. (Boohoo :'()
You feel the urge of crying, and let it out completely. The lady looks at you in panic.
Take advantage of her kindness, you dive into her chest and weeping with even louder voice :twisted:
The lady, who still haven`t grasp the situation, decide to let you off and gently pat your head.
You suddendly really that you are alone with a beautiful girl in a dark alley.
You convince yourself and lift up your face, attemp to steal a kiss.
The lady was supprise and could not dodge the sudden attack, you feel her soft lips :oops: and never feel more alive.
A lightning strike right at the place you were standing, shock and throw you back the dark wall while the lady become unconscious.
"What the hell are you doing?" A thundering voice ringing in your head.
"You are destined to be a pathetic loser in this dimension. Who allow you to kiss a girl".The roaring voice continue.
"Who the hell are you to decide my life". You shouted back in angry and frustrate.
"I am god of this dimension. And I have decide for you fate of a loser, as you are not suppose to exist in this dimension, who told you to come here." The voice answer.
"If you are god, then I am god`s grandfather. Show yourseft so I can give you some beating". You tried to act strong despise your shiver legs.
"You insolent brat, I gonna blast you to dust."
The voice angrily threaten you, as a figure of a white shadow appear from nowhere and shoot multi lightning strike at you.
You then...

1. Protect the girl first. Disappear-no-jutsu :!:

2. What god. Eat my "Killing deity with a stroke" move. :twisted:

3. Panic and use the girl as a shield :?: :!:

4. He is not real. It `s all in your head, just calm your mind and erase his existence. :idea:
devilbat
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: January 17th, 2008, 9:31 pm

Unread postby -[J1N]- » February 18th, 2008, 8:24 am

4. He is not real. It `s all in your head, just calm your mind and erase his existence. :idea:

Right, he's - it's not real. It can't be real. I mean, it was in your head in the first place, it's definitely still a part of your head - deep, deep in the insane parts of your brain (though that would practically be all of it). You muster your mind strength to dispel it from your thoughts

It's not real.

The lightning continues its gliding towards you.

It's not real!

Still, the thing floats in front of you, with the lightning just a second away.

IT'S NOT REAL!

A bolt of lightning missing a direct hit, scratching your face and you feel a drop of blood form on your face..... Oh heck.

1. Perform a dive towards the girl, pick her up and GTFO.
2. Pray that every single one of them miss you. Only 299 more of them to go after all!
3. Fight back! It's only lightning after all!
4. ????
5. IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S NOT REAL!
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
User avatar
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 548
Joined: September 15th, 2007, 10:29 am
Location: Look outside your window

Unread postby serialies » February 18th, 2008, 12:56 pm

OOC: how the hell do you get a white shadow...
------------------------------------------------------

5. ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL, ect

...you open you eyes, on the floor is a pile of oversized block letters, vaguely you can see an R, A, S, ect

"hmm...what just happened" you think to yourself

"h-..how.." the lady murmurs weakly, with a fearful expression on her face

even the white shadow seems to be seriously confused.
the white shadow then proceeds to pull out a book, on it says "Hitch-hikers guide to the Nasuverse"
after flipping through a few pages it murmurs to itself
"damn...he can do that with chairs too...my plan is foiled!"
it proceeds to grumble, entirely absorbed with the information in the book

something clicks in your head...

1. Ohhhhhh i get it...
2. remember that the lighting actually cut you, causing you to bleed, rather than electrify you...ponder on this for a moment.
3. your curiosity gets the best of you...you just gotta ask the white shadow "what kind of plan involves chairs?"
4. take this chance to kick the shadow in its nether-regions
5. Grab lady -> run away -> ??? -> profit!
6. did...he...say...c-..CH-...CHAIR?! *insert wierd facial twitches here*
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
User avatar
serialies
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 396
Joined: October 13th, 2007, 6:05 am

Unread postby Donvermicelli » February 18th, 2008, 8:51 pm

2. remember that the lighting actually cut you, causing you to bleed, rather than electrify you...ponder on this for a moment.

"Wait, lightning doesn't cut so why am I bleeding?"
You start talking to yourself "This can't be real, maybe it is like that first day when I woke up."

Deciding this isn't real you try to awaken yourself from this 'dream'.
-Wake up,Wake up,Wake up,Wake up,Wake up,Wake up,- It doesn't help at all, maybe pinching your arm wil help?
You pinch your arm, feel it but discover you are still there.
"Damn, maybe more pain will work."
You decide to slam your head into the wall behind you losing 2 sanity points. Still being there your head is now bleeding and the white shadow is looking at you in blank amazement.

you..

1. Give up, this is real. There is no point in trying to think this isn't let's face what's about to happen.
2. Sit there dumbfounded and ask the white shadow what his plan was about annyways.
3. Try again, this can't be real there must be some way to awaken from this dream...
User avatar
Donvermicelli
Addict
 
Posts: 72
Joined: February 16th, 2008, 9:20 pm

Unread postby devilbat » February 19th, 2008, 9:04 pm

It `s been a long time, yet there are no decent fight or development in the story at all :x , so i just make up the fight myself to move to the second stage of the story. Sorry about that :P
Anyway, tell me your opinions. If it is bad, i won`t do it again in the future. Sorry about my sucky English :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Try again, this can't be real there must be some way to awaken from this dream...

"That `s right, there are no way this can be real."You mummur
"Wait a min, if this is my dream, then i can do whatever i want. Why the hell am i being pushing around by this while shadow?" You starting to feel a uncontrolable rage, which swallow all of your remaining sanity points in one whoops. :twisted:
"You are no god." You yell at the shadow, putting his attention back to you.
"In my dream, I am the true god". You shout while charge at the shadow.
"Foolish mortal, I shall burn you to a crisp". It shierk while shooting even more lightning.
Your body suddendly become as light as a feather and dodge through all attacks, closing in the shadow.
Now the space between you and the shadow is only three metres. The self-claimed god was surprised by your super reflex, but there are no fear in his voice. "So you are starting to awaken. Even the heavenly seal could not subdue you completely. But I shall put an end to your existence right here before you have a chance to defy me"
As insane as you are at the moment, you still feel a deadly chill. The wind has stop, the air become different. The silence that make one feel uncomfortable, serve as a warning of a raging storm. An unbearable pressure press all over you body from every directioni.
Fear has brought back some of your sanity point :shock: (Sanity point 10/20)
You try to move but your body is binded by some invisible force. Your face is distorted by fear and pain, while the shadow shine even more with its ghastly silver light.
And from the body of the shadow, a human hand come out. The hand which is as white as snake skin and give off a deadly feeling point at you with one finger. A huge ominous black cloud cover the sky. The air was sucked dry at your surrounding, with you at the centre, even breathing become difficult
"Huff, huff, huff." You tried to keep your breath in check and with great effort, manage to move your body a little bit. While a cruel, high pitch voice whisper " Vermillion"
:!:
No warning, from the black cloud, red lightnings mix with fire strike from the sky. The lightnings was so fast that four strikes make only one loud thundering sound.
:!:
The lightnings show no sign of stopping, with each strike faster and no doubt stronger than the first.
Your body lose control right from the first strike.
"Isn`t this a dream. Aren`t I am unbeatable?" You laugh at yourself for being that naive.
Yet how strange it is when you feel like a third person looking at yourself being throw up and down at each attack. You can feel your body creaking, yet you feel no pain, or is it your brain has numb to the pain? All you know is you suddendly aware of your surrounding, even when you are being attacked.
The lightning strikes are so loud and continueous that it feel like complete silence.
The smell of burning, smoke, dust; flesh burning, cement melting, even the ground is crumbling to dust under the attack. There are no fire, causing everything has been reduced to ash before it could catch fire.
You can see the white shadow standing there. Even thought the face is only a silverly round figure, you can image he is smiling cruelly while looking at his dying prey.
You can see the girl cover her mouth in shock. Even in the corner far away from the strikes, she can feel her body tingle from the power of each attack. There is no doubt that the target will be reduce to dust before this godly attack.
From beginning to the end of that ruthless assault is only 5 seconds, yet it feel like centuries.
The damage is devastating. In the area of 20 metres, everything has become dust. Or is it?
Inside that burning hell, a black figure can be seen.
Broken, burned to crisp, but yet still moving slightly.
"I am alive". You thought, unable to believe this fact.
You try to move, but your body doesn`t response. The only thing that you can feel is the unbearable pain all over your body. You can see the hole on your stomach, and through it your black-chalk organs. :shock:
"Why am i still alive? Am i human?" You are shocked :shock: . Yet all of these things are sweeped away as the pain come over your mind.
"It hurt. It hurt. I would rather die that suffering like this" :oops: . Tear flow down from your eyes, the only place that seem perfectly safe through the attack.
"To think that you can even survive the Vermillion lightning storm." The shadow speak over your lifeless body with an indistinct voice.
You look up at him, just want him to put you out of this misery state.
"I see. Part of the seal has been broken and you have get back your Mystic Eyes. So that is why you have survived" The shadow mummur.
"But that end here. As i will erase you completely this time for sure".
The shadow close in. You close your eyes, thinking finally you will be able to relieve this pain.

You can hear the shadow angry voice "You are only a True Ancestor, yet you dare to defy me?"
And you can feel somebody pick up your miserable body.
You try to lift up your heavy eyes. But all you can see is the dark sky before your concious slips away.
END OF CHAPTER I - THE BEGINNING
START CHAPTER II - THE AWAKENING

Save in slot 2 :arrow:

<<<<Supernatural Belief points up, Intelligent points up - Player will be able to make smarter choices & judgement.
Power option becomes available, but blank at the moment>>>>>

You wake up. All you can see is darkness. You try to get up.
You head hits something hard and flat
"What the hell". You realize you are sleeping in a box.
After swearing all the way out, you feel a chill when realize "the box" is actually a black coffin.
You then...

1. Check your surrounding first, in case something like that white shadow pop out again.

2. Check your body first, where the hell is the hole?

3. Damn the coffin, this you suggest i am dead? Let`s burn it :twisted:
devilbat
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: January 17th, 2008, 9:31 pm

Unread postby Donvermicelli » February 20th, 2008, 3:51 pm

devilbat wrote:2. Check your body first, where the hell is the hole?


You think back, you were sure that it happened. Such pain, such agony how could it have been an illusion?
And the white shadow, what became of him? what was this stuff about True Ancestor anyways?
You rub of your thoughts, you need to focus on the here and now. How is it that you were so badly hurt and yet are completly fine now?
more importantly, why are you in a coffin? you try to open the coffin and see what the outside is like.
though you have no idea why you were in that coffin you do feel it was comfortable in there and the coffin itself doesn't look too bad either.
you check your surroundings, you're in a large room that's dimly lit with candles, you can see a window with closed curtains yet the moonlight slightly comes through, there's also a painting on the left wall of the room and a mirror in the far back, as far as you can see there is only one exit; a door somewhat next to the mirror in the back.

you...

1. Close the coffin again and get back to sleep, the coffin felt comfortable enough and getting up would be pointless since you have no idea where you even are.
2. Investigate the painting on the left wall.
3. Walk over to the window and look outside.
4. Walk over to the mirror and check your appearance.
5. walk over to the door and see if it's open.
User avatar
Donvermicelli
Addict
 
Posts: 72
Joined: February 16th, 2008, 9:20 pm

Unread postby devilbat » February 20th, 2008, 8:15 pm

4. Walk over to the mirror and check your appearance.

"Better use this to check my body" You mummur.
Through the reflection of the grimly gray mirror, you see a confuse boy looking back at you. This is no doubt your appearance, yet it give off an unfamilliar feeling with bizzare changes. Your skin become as white as snow, give of a ghastly feeling. Your hair now glow with a silver light, silkily flow down, cover part of some strange symbol on your forehead. You also catch a glimse of some golden light in your eyes for a moment.
"What the hell have happenned to my body" You are shocked :shock:
As if response to that surge of emotion, you can see through the mirror the dimly golden light in your eyes shine with intensity.

The mirror was smashed to piecces with some invisible force, or is it your force?
<<<>>>
<>
While you should be panic by now, you realize you are completely content with this strange turn of event.
Of course you would be hard to be surprise by now after going through that life & death exp with the white shadow.
You then...

1. Somebody must be hiding somewhere and play tricks on me with the mirror.

2. Hahaha, my 1331 power have finally manifest on my eyes.

3. My mind must still be clouded from the long rest.

4. Who care about these thing, I need some food right now:twisted:
devilbat
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: January 17th, 2008, 9:31 pm

Unread postby zweiterversuch » February 20th, 2008, 8:29 pm

2. Hahaha, my 1331 power have finally manifest on my eyes.

you see your self again at the mirror and realize you have scribbles all over your body and your eyes have chaged their color too
you say:

1. " Wow that wasn't a normal cigarette"
2. " now I can go back no more"
3. " who was the funny guy who did this, huh?"
5. " I should just ask doraemon"
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Unread postby Donvermicelli » February 21st, 2008, 6:33 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:2. " now I can go back no more"


This change cannot be denied, the best thing to do now is to get a hold of the situation, something is weird about you.
You might not even be human considering you're alive after al that stuff you went through and most important of all, what's up with your eyes?
If nothing else, you might find something out about it in this house.
You start walking to the door. When your hand reaches the door knop a scene flashes through you head. 'You're trying al sorts of weird things to open the door and end up getting swarmed by bugs.' "whoa..deja vu" you open the door and step outside. You're in a long dark hallway that's dimly lit with some candles here and there.

you...
1. continue on the answers must be here.
2. turn back, the dark halls don't seem safe and you don't feel comfortable leaving the room you've familiarized with so quickly.
3. yell down the hall and see if someone answers.
User avatar
Donvermicelli
Addict
 
Posts: 72
Joined: February 16th, 2008, 9:20 pm

Unread postby Donvermicelli » February 25th, 2008, 9:56 pm

Hmm, for the sake of the thread I'll continue.

Donvermicelli wrote:1. continue on the answers must be here.


Your descission is firm. There's no turning back, you've been through too much to ignore it all.
You continue down the hallway, it's pretty dark but even without the light you seem to be able to find your way around.
The corridor looks quite fancy and judging by the amount of rooms you've passed this must be a villa or a castle.
As you walk on you see a large door at the end of the hallway, you go through them and enter a rather large chapel.
You're suprised, this chapel is so large that it should be spottable from the outside. Thinking back you don't remember such buildings in your vecinity. This must be someplace else. As you walk up the the alter you look around, moonlight shines through the windows and luminates the chapel. There at the altar you see a figure. It appears as though he is praying, but you seem to get to get the impression that your first thought was wrong. He's chanting something.
As you come closer you realise that the figuere hasn't spotted you yet. You get a strange vibe from him and then in a heartbeat as if time is frozen you doubt and think things over.

you..

1. Calmly approach the man, he seems familiar with this place. He should have some answers.
2. Sneak up to him and try to neutralize him before he can react.
3. Run away in panic, this vibe isn't good. you shouldn't be here, you need to get out. Now!
4. Kill him before he notices you, use whatever you can grab and keep smashing him until he stops moving. Better safe than sorry.
User avatar
Donvermicelli
Addict
 
Posts: 72
Joined: February 16th, 2008, 9:20 pm

Unread postby zweiterversuch » February 25th, 2008, 10:52 pm

[quote="Donvermicelli"]Hmm, for the sake of the thread I'll continue.



3. Run away in panic, this vibe isn't good. you shouldn't be here, you need to get out. Now!

You know nothing good will come from staying there.
so you start to run in circles and cry out for you mother.
after a few hours you realize you are still standing there, so you.

1. Calmly approach the man, he seems familiar with this place. He should have some answers.
2. Sneak up to him and try to neutralize him before he can react.
3. Kill him before he notices you, use whatever you can grab and keep smashing him until he stops moving. Better safe than sorry.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Unread postby devilbat » February 28th, 2008, 6:24 am

//This thread is getting deserted lately, possibly get cut//

3. Kill him before he notices you, use whatever you can grab and keep smashing him until he stops moving. Better safe than sorry.

After getting through that fucked up beating from the white shadow, somehow escape death, you feel an excessive urge to smash to bits anything appear dangerous near you.
You notice a broken brick on the floor. You pick it up and sneak to the man.
"Let rock." You shout, while smash the brick in to the back of the man `s head.

The brick was broken into dust by some invisible force. You was thrown back on your butt, dumbly looking at a shinning green barrier decorated with strange runes appeared out of no where behind the guy.
You then...

1. It `s time for my 1331 eyes :twisted:
2. Stand up and play dumb, asking him for direction.
3. This guy is more 1331 than me, it `s time for my Dissappear-no-jutsu :arrow:
devilbat
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: January 17th, 2008, 9:31 pm

Unread postby zweiterversuch » February 28th, 2008, 9:29 am

devilbat wrote://This thread is getting deserted lately, possibly get cut//

3. Kill him before he notices you, use whatever you can grab and keep smashing him until he stops moving. Better safe than sorry.

After getting through that fucked up beating from the white shadow, somehow escape death, you feel an excessive urge to smash to bits anything appear dangerous near you.
You notice a broken brick on the floor. You pick it up and sneak to the man.
"Let rock." You shout, while smash the brick in to the back of the man `s head.

The brick was broken into dust by some invisible force. You was thrown back on your butt, dumbly looking at a shinning green barrier decorated with strange runes appeared out of no where behind the guy.
You then...

1. It `s time for my 1331 eyes :twisted:
2. Stand up and play dumb, asking him for direction.
3. This guy is more 1331 than me, it `s time for my Dissappear-no-jutsu :arrow:


what does 1331 mean?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Unread postby -[J1N]- » February 28th, 2008, 11:19 am

zweiterversuch wrote:what does 1331 mean?


Normally "1337" (1 is L, 3 is E and 7 is T, hence LEET), it means "elite", which can also mean "pro".

There are other meanings to it, but in this context it just means 'pro'.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
User avatar
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 548
Joined: September 15th, 2007, 10:29 am
Location: Look outside your window

Unread postby zweiterversuch » February 28th, 2008, 11:58 am

-[J1N]- wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:what does 1331 mean?


Normally "1337" (1 is L, 3 is E and 7 is T, hence LEET), it means "elite", which can also mean "pro".

There are other meanings to it, but in this context it just means 'pro'.


Ok
it is something like 80085, right?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: February 7th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Unread postby Raitei » February 29th, 2008, 12:49 pm

2. Stand up and play dumb, asking him for direction.

you stood there like a braindead idiot, hoping that he wouldn't recognize your attempt to kill him as a hostile action. you then asked him, "umm, where is this?"

the man turned to you, and suddenly, you felt like petrified; you froze and unable to move a muscle from fear : the priest from before.

he casted a sinister glare upon you, and grabbed your right hand. "boy, looks like you need another lesson, don't you?", he asked in a cold, vicious voice.

you shook your head in fear, trying to get off from him. but his grip was too tight; you cannot even shake your hand. as you struggle to free yourself, you saw a multiple of blades from before in his right hand.

but suddenly, there was a voice from behind the man, a girl's voice. "father? is something the matter?", asked a girl from behind the priest.

you saw her : she wore a nun dress, and had long, silver hair and yellow eyes. "ah, caren. you see, we have an uninvited guest here.", the priest said to his daughter ( the young nun ), with a smile.

you...
1. this is the chance!! get the hell outta here right now!!!
2. such a lovely girl... we cannot miss the fun part, can we?
3. a good-timing distraction! EAT THIS YOU CRAPPY PRIEST!!!
4. start to see lines forming on their bodies.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby Superflonic » February 29th, 2008, 9:36 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
-[J1N]- wrote:
zweiterversuch wrote:what does 1331 mean?


Normally "1337" (1 is L, 3 is E and 7 is T, hence LEET), it means "elite", which can also mean "pro".

There are other meanings to it, but in this context it just means 'pro'.


Ok
it is something like 80085, right?


Boobs? Yeah, it's the way they can spell it.
1337 stands for elite, but is pretty much the name of this way of typing things.

Also, I don't like posting in this thread anymore, ever since the story went a whole 'nother way. :(
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
User avatar
Superflonic
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 468
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 2:32 pm
Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen

PreviousNext

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest