What do you do?

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby marus » January 27th, 2008, 8:55 pm

RELOAD FROM LAST SAVE POINT ... PLEASE DO NOT TURN OFF THE CONSOLE AT THIS TIME...

you laid yourself on the bed and fell asleep just as you closed your eyes. ( sanity points recovery! you now have 19/20 sanity left ).

it was already noon when you're awake, but it seems that your tired and sleep-deprived body and mind take the advantage of the cloudy sky to get a longer sleep.

you got up from the bed, and started to walk around the town. from this point, you saw the cafe, the church, the school, the residential area, and the bridge.

in the cafe, you saw those two girls from before, except there're now two other girls sitting with them, so that makes four. one of the other two had long black hair and blue eyes, and wore a red sweater with a short skirt and what looked like a black stocking.

and the last had a rather short purple hair and purple eyes, and wore a pink and white shirt with a white, long skirt.

the church, it looked spookier than before, even though it's still daytime.

the school, nothing much to say about it. it's too far to sense anything from here.

the residential area caught your attention as you sensed a strange energy coming from there.

the bridge, you saw a red haired person was kind of quarreling with the white haired dude you saw last night.
you...
1. go to the church
2. enter the cafe
3. walk around the residential area.
4. investigate the school. your curiousity got stronger as you saw it.
5. try walking around the bridge.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AddleBoy » January 27th, 2008, 9:25 pm

2. enter the cafe

Well, you do consider yourself a pretty healthy guy, so what else would you do if you saw four beautiful woman sitting together in a cafe?

You casually enter the cafe and seat yourself at a table a good enough distance away from the table the girls are sitting at. A waitress comes to your table and asks for your order. You just order some random drink off of the menu. Most of your attention is focused on the four girls. You watch them closely and observe their actions. If you're going to confront them, you should at least come up with a plan first. You're not exactly a lady-killer.

A few minutes later, the waitress comes back with your drink. Not paying much attention to the drink itself, you take a sip. A taste that is so horrible that it would make your taste-buds commit suicide enters your mouth. It takes all of your concentration not to spit the contents of the drink all over the cafe, and you painfully swallow it.

What the hell is this?! you think to yourself.

The horrible drink aside, the four girls are still happily chatting at the table at the other end of the cafe.

Next you...

1) First things first: complain to the waitress about the drink.
2) Plan in mind, you decide to go talk to the girls.
3) On second thought, maybe this wasn't such a good idea. *leave the cafe and do something else*
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » January 29th, 2008, 7:07 am

2) Plan in mind, you decide to go talk to the girls.

you tried to call the waitress, but she seemed too busy with her works. so you revert to the original plan : to talk with the girls.

you got up from the table, and walked towards their direction.

as soon as you reached their table, you said hello to the girls, while grinning.

but something unexpected happened! they looked at you as if they were facing a weird sea urchin. then, the older golden haired girl with red eyes asked the younger golden haired girl with green eyes, "....umm, saber-chan? do you happen to know this guy?"

the younger answered, "no, arc-onee sama. I thought he was one of your acquaintance. rin, do you happen to know him? or you sakura?"

the other two gazed at each other, and then shook their heads. the four girls continued to gaze at you, as if you're some kind of a weird life form.

you...
1. pretend that you mistook them for someone else and walk away.
2. try to introduce yourself first and make a comfortable atmosphere for talking.
3. try your charm.
4. show off your GAR-ness.
5. pent your frustration on these beautiful but cocky girls.
6. ram yourself against the wall ( and lose some sanity points ).
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Superflonic » February 2nd, 2008, 6:50 pm

3. try your charm.

'So ladies'. You swiftly pick a chair from another table, only to make it drop to the floor, making you look like an ass.
The girls are all staring at you, but make no attempt to laugh at you.

You cough, and realise your charm might not be as high as you hoped.

'So, anyway', as you try to sit down again, 'I was in the neighbourhood, and I saw these four beautiful girls sitting here'.
They all four are still staring at you, this time with a little more sharpness.
You get a little more nervous, but are not thinking of getting off subject, you came here with a mission.
'So, eh, why don't you tell me your name-'
'We were just leaving', the red-eyed blond-haired woman said.

Is this my last chance?
I'll never see these women again, let alone having the chance to talk to them.
'No, wait Arc,' the only black haired girl said. 'I wish to see him make a fool of himself'.
'Onee-sama, that is not nice to say.' (correct me if I misused the suffixes, I am very unskilled at using them) the purple haired girl said.
(This is Sakura, right? :oops: )

As they are talking completely away from you, you

1. Come on, you're a man, you can't let them win. YOU CAN'T LET THEM WIN :C
2. You apologize and run away, to just forget whatever happened, and never to meet them again.
3. Drop on the floor for extra attention. (lose 1 sanity point).
4. Call for the powers of GAR (Super-duper GARness move).
Last edited by Superflonic on February 3rd, 2008, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Inverted » February 2nd, 2008, 8:04 pm

1.Come on you're man,YOU CAN'T LET THEM WIN (o_O)

"Where do u think you're going ladies", you say in an angry tone.
"I WILL NOT BE IGNORED",you slam you're fist into the table while puffing you're chest.
The girls stare at you in shock.Then after a moment their expression starts changing.
The purple haired girl seems to have a worried look on her face while the black haired one seems to be wearing an amused smirk on hers.However you realize those 2 are not the biggest problem
The tiny blonde's green eyes seem to be shooting daggers, while the red eyed blond has a murderous look in her eyes and about ready to rip you into 17 pieces.

Suddenly you're distracted by the sound someone entering the restaurant. When you turn around to see who they are ,you're eyes fall on 2 beautiful little girls who remind you of CATS.Both of them have pointy ears and red eyes.One of them is in a white dress and has white hair ,while the other is in black dress and has blue hair .Both of them notice you.
The blue haired one gives you an innocent look, while the white haired one gives you a mischievous look.

At the same time you notice the tall blonde's eyes glow crimson.

you then

1. Charge at red-eyed blond with your fist,"I wont be cowed down".
2. Apologize and run away, to just forget whatever happened, and never to meet them again.
3. Ram your head on a wall(lose 2 sanity points).
4. Call for the powers of GAR .
5. Two Cats Are Fine Too

Hey and greetings! I am new here.
I am really not good at any language and not really good at writing.So kindly try overlook and forgive the mistakes.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby devilbat » February 3rd, 2008, 4:48 am

:arrow: 3. Ram your head on a wall(lose 2 sanity points).

The girls look at your abnormal behaviour in shock . Even those two blonde girls with murderous intent are freezing up at the moment :shock: .
Ignore them, you keep ramming the wall until your sanity points reach the end, while the girls dumbfounding look at you, still haven`t recover from this strange turn of event :shock: .
"Roar", you turn to them which the eyes of a beast :evil: , indicate the berserk state where all of your sanity have go to Hawaii for a holiday :!:

You:

1. Use your mad skills at "catch and run" to snatch 2 girls and runaway to a new paradise 8) .
:arrow: These 2 girls are:
a. Blonde girls
b. The other two
c. Cat girls

2. Charge at them with explosive power and show them who is the man. :twisted:

3. Call forth your inner power from some alter world and summon your Reality Marble, "UBW" :evil: .

4. Confess your love at first sight :oops:
:arrow: to
a.Red-eyed blond girl
b.Green-eye blond girl
c.Black-hair girl
d.Purple-hair girl
e.White-dress cat girl
f.Black-dress cat girl

5. Start a stripping show to impress the girls with your ultimate sexy body. :!:
devilbat
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raitei » February 3rd, 2008, 5:10 am

2. Charge at them with explosive power and show them who is the man. :twisted:

*graooo*, you charged like a wounded lion at the girls, smashing and destroying everything on your way.

but suddenly! there's a loud crash and one of the windows of the cafe was blown away, and two men jumped in between you and the girls, their backs at the girls.

as you're mad, you cannot recognize who they are, but one of them wore a blue school uniform and has black hair and blue eyes, and the other has red hair and wore a brown school uniform.

the blue eyed guy held a knife and is standing on a fighting stance, while the red haired guy had just summoned a huge stone cleaver out of nowhere.

"stay away from our girls, monster!", they both shouted at you.

*roar*, you lost all your senses, and felt anger and monstrous power building inside you. your body started to change, and grow bigger for each second passes.

you...
1. charge at the men, and attack them with all your might.
2. ignore them, and snatch all the girls for yourself.
3. HAHA! DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY! DESTROY EVERYTHING ON SIGHT!!!!
4. you're still sane deep within your mind. BODY I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!!!

------------------------
@ Superflonic : for the suffix, it's better to use onee-sama, or onee-chan for sakura to address rin, as rin's sakura's older sister ;)
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby -[J1N]- » February 3rd, 2008, 8:30 am

1. charge at the men, and attack them with all your might.

However, just as you made your decision to charge, the red haired guy had already started to swing his cleaver at you. You dodge his attack, but to your left is the blue-eyed guy, who somehow managed to teleport there in an instant.

*SWISH*

The knife and cleaver swing horizontally, with such power that the air itself seems to be getting cut. You managed to dodge the attacks by playing limbo. You jump back and decide it would be better to think about it a little.

The blue-eyed guy is keeping a low stance, while the red-haired guy is gripping hard onto his weapon.

In this situation, you feel something building in you. Some stored power you have yet to reveal. You -

1. See the legs of one of the chairs you previously broke.... No, rather... You see a sword!
2. See start to see lines forming on the bodies of the two guys.
3. Feel your head wasn't slammed hard enough on before.
4. Feel that you cannot last another moment without a visit to the bathroom.
5. Who cares about power, I AM POWER!
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » February 5th, 2008, 2:12 am

Off Topic: This is getting so fucked up XD
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Inverted » February 5th, 2008, 3:37 pm

4. Feel that you cannot last another moment without a visit to the bathroom.

You charge into the bathroom leaving th 2 guys dumbfounded.You take a good 15 mins to completely reliev you're self.
On returning to main hall, you see all occupants are completely distracted.
The guy in blue uniform is talking to the red-eyed blond and 2 cat girls in one corner, while the guy in brown uniform is talking to the small blond,the black-haired and the purple-haired girls in another corner.
For some reason you are pissed.
you:

1.maintain you're composure and GTFO here
2.pick up a CHAIR and hurl it at the guy in blue uniform.
3.pick up a chair and hurl it at the guy in brown uniform.
4.Challenge the 2 guys to a fist fight if they are man enough.
5.Discover you're Kishima Kouma's long lost son.

EDIT: @serialies : Yes i meant blue uniform. :oops:
Last edited by Inverted on February 6th, 2008, 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby serialies » February 6th, 2008, 11:28 am

OOC: @ Einherjar -> *eats popcorn* yes i love this kinda stuff :D

and @ inverted do you mean blue uniform
-----------------------------------------------

2. pick up a CHAIR and hurl it at the guy in blue uniform

summoning a vast power within, you grab that chair and hurl it with all your might...the chair might aswell have been a nuclear missile, NO another planet...being in that chairs way meant certain death

...the world seemed to freeze, everything seemed to slow down...as everyone watched the chair as it traveled through the air...even the gods held their breath...

to bad you missed, the chair flies past the guy in the blue shirt and smashes out the window.

shop owner is pissed, and everyone else is staring at you with a look that has "lol wut?"written all over it.

1. try and play it cool, and dance your way out of the store
2. appologise humbly to everyone in the store (0/20 sanity, therefore this is definate fail, odds are your just going to attack them again)
3. WELL theres more where that came from! *grab another chair*
4. remember the training that your master (you had one ok...just go with it) taught you, focus your mind and feel the positive chi, sync your mind and body with nature...(regain 5 sanity points)
5. but your mom got scared, so your moving with your auntie and uncle in be-lair, you whistle for a cab and when it came near the licence plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror if anything you could say that this cab was rare but you thought "now forget it", yo home to bel air

you pulled up to the house about seven or eight and you yell to the cabby "yo, home smell you later", looked at your kingdom you were finally there
to settle your throne as prince of bel-air
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » February 6th, 2008, 1:41 pm

3. WELL theres more where that came from! *grab another chair*

with your newfound monstrous power, you grab another chair and fling it to the blue eyed guy. with a tremendous force, it flew to the direction of the guy.

but pity, before it even reach him, it fell onto the floor with a loud crash, sliced into 17 pieces. the guy in blue uniform is now facing you, knife in hand.

the guy in brown uniform also turned to face you, and there is the huge stone cleaver again, held aloof in his right hand.

but the guy in blue uniform turned to him and said, "stand back, shirou-kun. this monster guy is mine. I won't forgive him for playing around with my arc. and I still haven't forgotten that he still have my 62000 gold in his debt.", with a malicious look on his face.

"alright, shiki-kun. he's all yours. beat him also for me, saber, rin, and sakura.", the guy in brown uniform said, and the cleaver in his hand vanished immediately.

the guy in blue uniform then get into battle stance, knife held in hand, ready to attack you.

you....
1. *roar!* charge with all your might.
2. I am the bone of my sword...
3. click your fingers.
4. look for something that can be used as a weapon.
5. here comes my demon awakening!
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Superflonic » February 7th, 2008, 11:08 am

4. look for something that can be used as a weapon.

You look around you for anything usable as a weapon.
Too bad most of the chairs around you have been used, and everything that's left is a potted palm tree, that's probably fake.

*Crap, beter make a savegame*
*Saves in slot 2*

But, anyway, a fake plant is better than nothing.
You pick it up, but all the excitement left your body.
Your so called monstrous power has left the building, and you go through your back.
*SNAP* AAAGH

But then you hear something, no, some one yelling with a tremendous voice.
Something horselike rushes at the cafe with high speeds, and stops right before it hit the building.
A boy with blue hair and a girl, dressed in death but with beautiful long pink hair, anter the building, through the window.
They are now standing in front of you, and the girl said: 'if you want to live, get out'.

You, however, are standing there dumbfounded.
You don't know what to do, but whatever.

You...

1. A NEW CONTESTANT HAS ARRIVED.
2. Run, you need rest, and sanity points.
3. Slam your head onto a wall.
4. Yell "Nice ride, dude".
5. You feel a knife in your pocket.
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby serialies » February 7th, 2008, 11:50 am

OOC: @ a girl dressed in death? i would like to see that happen, even in an anime
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Superflonic » February 7th, 2008, 5:57 pm

serialies wrote:OOC: @ a girl dressed in death? i would like to see that happen, even in an anime

Yeah, Shirou said that somewhere in Fate, something along the lines of Rider being dressed in death.
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Inverted » February 8th, 2008, 10:49 am

1. A NEW CONTESTANT HAS ARRIVED.

You yell.Everyone looks at you for a moment before their attention wanders off,except that of the lavender haired woman who looks directly at you.You gape at her as a combination of lust and dread fills you ,and you stand there like an idiot.
Seeing this the lavender haired beauty walks towards you , giving a seductive smile.

you

1.She's so HOT,FULL and CURVY, ....YUM....YUM
2.Eat this you evil b*tch and launch a punch at her.
3.make a dash for the broken window to try to make an escape.
4.run back into the bathroom and close the door.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby devilbat » February 8th, 2008, 9:46 pm

:shock: 1.She's so HOT,FULL and CURVY, ....YUM....YUM

You dumbly walk toward the hot beauty.
She attacked you with a huge nail that god know where did she get it from. Within the time of 2 second, you counted 45 hits directed at you from all directions.
Your new expensive suit have become a bunch of rag, but you have survived without a scratch by calling out your hidden latent "mind eye" and dodge all the attacks, ''may be''.
You jump back, recover your stance and give her a smirk.
"Revenge is mine" :x , you shout and prepare to charge back before you realize you are starking nake like a blow fish :!: :oops: .
You then...

1. I have to get some clothes :idea: , grasp the clothes from the nearest guy( or girl :shock: )

2. Use the fake plant to cover your **** area and continue your attack :evil:

3. Who need clothes when you have this sexy body 8)

4. SEXY NUDE ATTACK :shock: (5 star area attack/blow mind/confuse/death/poison/blind/near sure kill :twisted: )
devilbat
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raitei » February 9th, 2008, 5:25 am

1. I have to get some clothes :idea: , grasp the clothes from the nearest guy( or girl :shock: )

*roar* you charged towards the direction of the girls, and saw that there's only one of them wearing clothes that'll be suitable for you : the tiny golden haired girl.

the guy in brown shouted in panic as you ram towards the girl, "look out,saber!! he's aiming at you!!"

"kyaa!!", screamed the tiny blonde. "stay away from me, monster!!"

a flash of blinding light, and the flash of cold steel. you're now less than flesh, floating gently on the air...

1. bad end! tiger dojo 41!
2. load from last save point. continues left : 4.
3. Deus Ex Machina! you woke up to realize it was a dream!
4.???
5. the cake is a lie.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Inverted » February 11th, 2008, 8:23 pm

OOC: This thread is stuck o_O
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Superflonic » February 12th, 2008, 7:30 pm

@ Inverted: Not at all :)

You shout 'TEH CAKE IS A LIES!!11!'.

You completely made a fool out of yourself, but you did what you wanted to do.
Everyone around you is now completely confused and staring at you.

You, a naked man randomly blurbing out weird sentences, and standing in fighint stance, just confused everyone around you.

Yet, you have no idea what to do right now.
Seriously, you haven't thought about what to do after you randomly blurbed out that sentence.
You didn't even think that it would work, let alone this silence would not be broken.

'Cough' the guy in with the blue hair, who seems to contol the women in 'death', coughs to break the silence.
His face has an aggrevated expression.

But you need to get out of here, but your widejump is only at level 6. There's no way you'd be able to get out of the cafe in one dash, let alone the people you leave behind wouldn't chase you.
But you take your chances, since attacking people naked leaves a bad first impression.

You dash with all of your might to a window in the cafe, but that was the only one not being broken.
So you exit the cafe being cut into almost 17 pieces (EXXAGERATION FOR THE WIN =D)

So, now your outside.
You feel your non-existant pockets for any sand of time, but there is none left.
'Sigh, no sand on exactly these moments.'
You see it's getting dark outside, and there are people looking at you, without any reason (Are you serious? No reason at all? :lol: )

Suddenly, you see a woman walking towards you, wrapped in a decent amount of clothes.
You think that maybe she could share some with you, while you feel a robe landing onto you.
'Wha', you stop.
She looks at you with an expression you can't quite read.
Anyway, you are now decent, and now you should get away.

You...

1. Thank the lade handing you the robe.
2. Dash away using your sanity points as fuel (Lose 5 sanity points, but you are safe if you don't search for a rematch).
3. Fall asleep.
4. OMFG ANEURYSM. You die. After all the things you did, you die of an aneurysm. Sadness ensues.
5. You discover you hadn't had anything to eat or to drink, and enter the cafe for a quick snack (somehow lose 3 sanity points, leaving you with 16/20 sanity points.)

Superflonic
Crack Desu!

PreviousNext

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction