What do you do?

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

What do you do?

Unread postby serialies » December 26th, 2007, 3:13 pm

i figured this would be the section for a little fun :p

its choose your own adventure...nasuverse style :D

----------------------------------------------------
you open your eyes, you seem to be in a large square room with a door on the wall opposite you, in the right corner (from the door) there is a table with a few items on it, and in the left corner (from the door) there is a chair.

you have 3 options
1. look at whats on the table
2. go for the door
3. this chair...
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
User avatar
serialies
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 396
Joined: October 13th, 2007, 6:05 am

Re: What do you do?

Unread postby Message » December 26th, 2007, 4:14 pm

serialies wrote:you open your eyes, you seem to be in a large square room with a door on the wall opposite you, in the right corner (from the door) there is a table with a few items on it, and in the left corner (from the door) there is a chair.

you have 3 options
1. look at whats on the table
2. go for the door
3. this chair...

3.

You open your eyes, you are still in the same square room with a door in the wall behind you, in the right corner there is a table with a few items on it, and in front of you lies a pile of rubble that once made up a chair. The damage to your brains is now 1 out of 20.

you have 2 options
1. look at whats on the table
2. go for the door
User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread postby sebasdoes » December 26th, 2007, 4:27 pm

I go for the door.

The door appears to be locked from the other side. What do you do?

1. Try the helmet key.
2. Try the lock pick, because you are the MASTER OF UNLOCKING.
3. THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR.
4. Try the window that still needs to be created AKA try smashing through the wall.
Last edited by sebasdoes on December 26th, 2007, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sebasdoes
Mystic Eyes of No Perception
 
Posts: 48
Joined: June 9th, 2005, 1:28 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread postby ArchDemon » December 26th, 2007, 4:31 pm

sebasdoes wrote:I go for the door.

The door appears to be locked from the other side. What do you do?

1. Try the helmet key.
2. Try the lock pick, because you are the MASTER OF UNLOCKING.
3. THIS DOOR THIS DOOR THIS DOOR.
4. Try the window that still needs to be created AKA try smashing through the wall.


3.

"THIS DOOR, IT'S AN EYESORE!!!" Your pent-up anger boils to the surface and you attack the door in a blind rage. The door doesn't budge. You have 3 options.

1. Attack the door again.
2. Look for an alternative exit.
3. Turn the door knob.
User avatar
ArchDemon
Executive Director
 
Posts: 344
Joined: August 18th, 2006, 7:47 am

Unread postby DrmChsr0 » December 26th, 2007, 4:40 pm

3.

You turn the doorknob. The door is locked. You look at the table. In the middle of the table lies a strange contraption that looks suspiciously like that Portal Gun from Portal. What do you do?

1. Check for grues.
2. Grab the gun.
3. Use table on door.
4. Use chair on gun.
5. Use penis on gun.
6. Hump the door.
That note.

That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note. That note.
User avatar
DrmChsr0
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 50
Joined: May 7th, 2007, 8:25 am

Unread postby Message » December 26th, 2007, 4:40 pm

ArchDemon wrote:"THIS DOOR, IT'S AN EYESORE!!!" Your pent-up rage boils to the surface and you attack the door in a blind rage. The door doesn't budge. You have 3 options.

1. Attack the door again.
2. Look for an alternative exit.
3. Turn the door knob.

2.

You search around the walls and floor, but you don't find any opening other than the ones you've already found. You did stumble over a protruding brick in a corner, but you were not seriously hurt. There is a table with some items on it in the far corner, a pile of chair rubble in the corner a few meters in front of you, and a door slightly to your right.

1. Look at what's on the table
2. Turn the door knob
3. Investigate the brick
User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread postby sebasdoes » December 26th, 2007, 4:44 pm

Message wrote:
ArchDemon wrote:"THIS DOOR, IT'S AN EYESORE!!!" Your pent-up rage boils to the surface and you attack the door in a blind rage. The door doesn't budge. You have 3 options.

1. Attack the door again.
2. Look for an alternative exit.
3. Turn the door knob.

2.

You search around the walls and floor, but you don't find any opening other than the ones you've already found. You did stumble over a protruding brick in a corner, but you were not seriously hurt. There is a table with some items on it in the far corner, a pile of chair rubble in the corner a few meters in front of you, and a door slightly to your right.

1. Look at what's on the table
2. Turn the door knob
3. Investigate the brick


1. Look what is on the table

There are three items on it, sunglasses, a toothpick and a weird contraption that looks like a pair of tweezers.

1. Pick up the items and try to use them on the door.
2. Investigate that brick.
3. Try the doorknob.
4. Pick your teeth with the toothpick.
User avatar
sebasdoes
Mystic Eyes of No Perception
 
Posts: 48
Joined: June 9th, 2005, 1:28 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread postby Aku » December 26th, 2007, 4:54 pm

1. Look what is on the table

There are three items on it, sunglasses, a toothpick and a weird contraption that looks like a pair of tweezers.

1. Pick up the items and try to use them on the door.
2. Investigate that brick.
3. Try the doorknob.
4. Pick your teeth with the toothpick.


3. Try the doorknob.

You try the doorknob and realize to your big surprise that the door was, in fact, unlocked. You decide that you don't care about whatever is outside the room and decide to attempt to get the door locked instead.


1. Look for a key.
2. Hump the doorknob.
3. Remove your glasses and hump the lock.
4. Attempt to turn the doorknob around hoping the door will end up locking itself for no apparent reason.
Aku
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 7
Joined: November 9th, 2007, 5:21 pm
Location: Swe~~

Unread postby sebasdoes » December 26th, 2007, 4:57 pm

Aku wrote:
1. Look what is on the table

There are three items on it, sunglasses, a toothpick and a weird contraption that looks like a pair of tweezers.

1. Pick up the items and try to use them on the door.
2. Investigate that brick.
3. Try the doorknob.
4. Pick your teeth with the toothpick.


3. Try the doorknob.

You try the doorknob and realize to your big surprise that the door was, in fact, unlocked. You decide that you don't care about whatever is outside the room and decide to attempt to get the door locked instead.


1. Look for a key.
2. Hump the doorknob.
3. Remove your glasses and hump the lock.
4. Attempt to turn the doorknob around hoping the door will end up locking itself for no apparent reason.


4.

The door started turning around like crazy and opened again, but it did not open to the same room as last time. It was a bloodred room, much like this one, but with three doors next to eachother. What will you do?

1. Go inside.
2. Try that spinning thing again.
3. Pick your teeth.
4. Go back and close the door and try something else.
User avatar
sebasdoes
Mystic Eyes of No Perception
 
Posts: 48
Joined: June 9th, 2005, 1:28 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread postby hawthorneluke » December 26th, 2007, 6:10 pm

3. Pick your teeth.

hawthorneluke plays tsukihime to get a better idea of what's going on and waits for a message from god suggesting what to do : x

oh yeah, I also pick my teeth at the same time of course ^^

1. Go inside.
2. Try that spinning thing again.
3. Pick your teeth.
4. Go back and close the door and try something else.
hawthorneluke
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 10
Joined: July 2nd, 2007, 1:18 pm
Location: UK

Unread postby Message » December 26th, 2007, 7:02 pm

hawthorneluke wrote:11. Go inside.
2. Try that spinning thing again.
3. Pick your teeth.
4. Go back and close the door and try something else.


1. Go inside

You enter a long, rectangular room, with three doors in the far wall. The floor is decorated with blood-red carpets, two small lights are mounted on the sides with dark heavy curtains hanging alonside them. As you close the door behind you, the knob break off in your hands. A sound of insects crawling in the corner reaches your ears.

1. Open the left-hand door
2. Open the middle door
3. Open the right-hand door
4. Open all three doors, using two hands and a foot.
User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Unread postby Euphemism » December 26th, 2007, 9:35 pm

1. Open the left-hand door
2. Open the middle door
3. Open the right-hand door
4. Open all three doors, using two hands and a foot.


4. Open all three doors, using two hands and a foot.

The left-hand door and the middle door open, but you fumble the doorknob that you try to open with your foot. You trip and fall to the ground. From the room behind the left-hand door, you see a giant black centipede. From the room behind the middle door, you see a giant black deer. From further down the hallway, you hear crawling insects. You:

1. Investigate the giant black centipede. This could be a great scientific discovery!
2. 'Investigate' the giant black deer. You are feeling hungry.
3. Ignore the shiver that crawls down your spine and open the right-hand door.
4. Ignore your highly tuned danger sense and investigate the dark, hidden corner from which crawling insects can be heard.
5. Attempt to break down the door you came in through
6. Are pounced upon as you attempt to struggle to your feet!
Euphemism
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 12
Joined: May 14th, 2007, 1:40 am
Location: Montreal

Unread postby WingZero » December 27th, 2007, 12:31 am

5. Attempt to break down the door you came in through

You charge at the door and brace your right shoulder for impact
...
With a dull thud, the door... won't budge at all. Furthermore, you notice that you can't seem to dislodge your shoulder from the door. You put your left hand on the door as well as your right foot and push with all your strength in an attempt to free yourself.
...
But instead, now three limbs are stuck instead of just one. At this moment, you turn your head around (as much as it will go) to notice the insects crawling towards you. You...

1. Try to free yourself again.
2. Try to turn the doorknob with your free foot.
3. Summon Legion.
4. Genuflect.
WingZero
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 392
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 10:49 pm

Unread postby serialies » December 27th, 2007, 1:28 am

4. Genuflect

You attempt to genuflect, but as three limbs are stuck in akward positions you fail to do so.

suddenly you notice someone casually leaning on the wall, it seems to be a blue eyed person with black hair, in a blue senior students uniform, in his hands are a pair of glasses aswell as a knife.

what do you do?

1. call to the mystery person for help
2. attempt to swat away the insects crawling to you with your remaining limb
3. bite the door
4. use your remaining limb to attempt to remove your other 3 limbs
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
User avatar
serialies
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 396
Joined: October 13th, 2007, 6:05 am

Unread postby Raitei » December 27th, 2007, 3:07 am

1. call to the mystery person for help

you called for the mysterious person for help. after a moment of thinking, he agreed to help you.

he pulled you out, and then eradicated all the crawling insects with an insect aerosol.

as you panted and gasped for air, he cringed before you, asking for payment. 30000 gold.

you reached for your pocket, but soon found that you cannot afford it.
then you....

1. answer honestly that you cannot pay.
2. ask if he want something different from money for his payment.
3. trick him so you can escape without paying.
4. EAT THIS YOU GREEDY BASTARD!!!!
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby WingZero » December 27th, 2007, 4:45 am

4. EAT THIS YOU GREEDY BASTARD!!!!

You ball your prominent hand into a fist and throw a punch with all your strength. The target is the man's face.
...
Your punch connects with-*thud*- a thud?
*thud* *thud* *thud* *thud* The sound continues.
With your waning (more like already gone) consciousness you realize it is your body that's making the thudding noise as it falls to the floor in 17 pieces.

1. Bad end! Teach Me Ciel-Sensei!
2. Deus Ex Machina! You wake up to realize it was a dream.
3. ???
4. A cat is fine too.
WingZero
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 392
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 10:49 pm

Unread postby marus » December 27th, 2007, 6:19 am

2. Deus Ex Machina! You wake up to realize it was a dream.

In an attempt to save yourself from certain death, you take the advice of a wonderful friend, until you realize that you could never understand Latin and really have no idea what to do.

You wake up in a beige room, in a bed that seems pretty comfortable and large. There is a door on the opposite side, and a wooden dresser that is oddly placed in the center of the room. Aside from the oddly placed dresser, everything seems fine, except that you're missing your right index finger, pinky, a large chunk of your left shoulder, your left foot, your left leg, and you think you're missing an ear except you can't turn your head far enough to check.

1. Examine the cabinet.
2. Go back to sleep.
3. Open the door.
4. Keep trying to see your ears.
KATTO!
User avatar
marus
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 356
Joined: October 22nd, 2005, 9:57 am
Location: Washington (state)

Unread postby serialies » December 27th, 2007, 10:53 am

1.Examine the cabinet

Inside the cabinet you find your remaining body parts, however upon touching them the simply meld back into you, and before you know it, you are complete again.

1. scream "wtf hax" and facewall yourself untill you pass out, and hopefully you'll wake up somewhere else
2. go for the door and ignore the fact you just pulled off something real whack
3. attempt to eat your limbs to see if they again replace themselves
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
User avatar
serialies
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 396
Joined: October 13th, 2007, 6:05 am

Unread postby Raitei » December 27th, 2007, 2:07 pm

2. go for the door and ignore the fact you just pulled off something real whack

you opened the door and cold, calm night breeze greeted you.

when you walked out,you saw a vaguely familiar scenery of the town.

you walked down the roads, enjoying yourself in the calm night wind. you were so absorbed until you realized that you were lost.

from your position at that moment could be seen a church up at a hill nearby.

and you saw a stranger walking down the road. he had a straight, blond hair and red eyes. he wore a pair of black shirt and trousers with long sleeves, and a pair of white sporty-style shoes.

you...
1. go to the church to ask for the direction as well as investigate it.
2. search for some signs that might be able to guide you back.
3. ask the stranger about the direction.
4. explore further. why is this scenery so familiar? who knows, your memories about this place might come back and give you enlightenment.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
User avatar
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: August 7th, 2007, 12:26 pm
Location: Distant wilderness

Unread postby serialies » December 27th, 2007, 3:14 pm

1. investigate the church, and also ask for directions if possible (that what you meant right o_O)

you enter the church, inside is a shorthaired but attractive nun, her eyes are a sharp piercing blue.
you then notice that her hair is also blue, however it is of a deeper hue

but as you have already previously taken damage to your sanity (or brains...as message put it...19/20 sanity left) you without thinking blurt out "what kind of crappy nun dyes her hair blue?"

the sound of your voice alerts her of your presence, and from her facial expression aswell as her intense glare shows that she is in a very bad mood, probably worsened by your remark.

in her hands are a number of blades, each held between her fingers.

1. Run away into the night.
2. appologise and attempt to communicate.
3. look around for an object that can serve as either a weapon, or perhaps peace offering.
4. continue insulting her because you feel she will kill you anyway, so might aswell get in all you can.
5. start drooling and stand like a braindead idiot in an attempt to confuse her, and perhaps that will make her leave you alone
6. pretend someone else said it, look away and whistle.
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
User avatar
serialies
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 396
Joined: October 13th, 2007, 6:05 am

Next

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest