What do you do?

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby serialies » March 2nd, 2008, 2:22 pm

>_>, it was never heading anywhere to begin with...why complain now? since when was there a plot @_@
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Superflonic » March 2nd, 2008, 6:51 pm

serialies wrote:>_>, it was never heading anywhere to begin with...why complain now? since when was there a plot @_@

I know, but the 'story' so far was kind of easy and simple.
Now it's just too fast.

I dunno, I don't like changes, i guess.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Donvermicelli » April 7th, 2008, 9:21 pm

2. such a lovely girl... we cannot miss the fun part, can we?

Considering the girl behind the man you instantly regain your cool and apologize to the priest.
"It was never my intention to bring harm, I am just confused by all of this."
The priest turns his face to the nun and asks here to leave. The girl silently obeys and removes herself from the chapel.
Now with his attention back focused on you you notice that his hostility is gone.
"very well, I shall believe you for now but do not try to trick me again. My patience has it's limits."
You silently nod and remain silent. The man gestures you to sit down.
"So tell me, what is it that you want to know?"
You ponder for a moment and decide that you shall ask him:

1. Who he is, and why you are here of all places.
2. Who you are, you have no other recollection other than some bizzare events. Heck, you wouldn't even be able to identify your mother if she stood right in front of you right now.
3. About the strange thing that happened with the mirror and your eyes.
4. About his daughter.
Donvermicelli
Addict

Unread postby Inverted » April 27th, 2008, 7:17 am

Time to kick start it (hopefully :wink: )
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2. Who you are, you have no other recollection other than some bizzare events. Heck, you wouldn't even be able to identify your mother if she stood right in front of you right now.

Seeing you're confusion the priest gestures you to sit down.He intorduces himself as Kotomine Kirei .
He tells they're in a special church mansion at the outskirts of Fuyuki.
"Boy, you have no idea you are do you? " He asks me this strange question.
I nod meaning yes.
"You're half Vampire , 1/4 human,1/4 demon . Not just any vampire , you're a bastard child of a true ancestor, hence you can walk around in day. The 1/4 human blood comes a branch of Nanaya Demon hunter family , while 1/4 demon part comes from a branch of powerful ,now lost,Kishima family. You seem to have good amount magic circuits and a high magical energy capacity.We're not sure how much exactly. Not to mention you're adoptive parents were Magi too " The priest says with expressionless eyes.
As my heads starts spinning with all information , the priest gives a signal .
The his daughter ,along with a bunch of people who like professional killers wielding strange weapon, appears.
You suspect there are more waiting. Then a strange Dark Skinned man with tattoos all over his body , approaches and stands beside the daughter of the priest.
"Boy , we have no idea what the limits of you're power are.So Burial Agency is going to kill you now" The priest calmly declares.
At this you sense vicious killing intent from everyone in the room.
Then
1. You decide to kill'em all . Fools feel my power.
2. You're senses scream at you to escape from here. You follow it and attempt an escape.
3. Beg for mercy.
4. Prove you're humanity.
5. Tell the priest to STFU and confess you're love to his daughter.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby junesue1205 » April 30th, 2008, 8:59 pm

5. Tell the priest to STFU and confess your love to his daughter.

You confess your love to the priest's daughter and suddenly you are assaulted by
a large block of text that has the words "Nasu h-scene description" all over it, and it's bashing your head over and over, trying to break into your mind and obliterate all sanity that you hold, as the thoughts in text form within the block with "Nasu h-scene description" written all over it fill your mind in japanese, and you understand it all, every... single.... word... You must...

1. commit suicide.
2. commit suicide. there is no other answer.
3. commit seppuku, you have disgraced your family for being unable to sustain your sanity from the japanese text that you somehow understand.
4. gain the strange urge to translate it, but it kills you from the inside out every second you do and you will most likely end up in the mental hospital.
5. die. it's text is too strong. it kills you.
6. THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT
junesue1205
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Donvermicelli » May 29th, 2008, 7:56 pm

junesue1205 wrote:6. THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT THAT TEXT

It keeps repeating over and over and it can't seem to leave your head.
You fall down on your knees and start laughing madly.
Your vision wavers and everything goes white. The last thing you see is the fear on those faces.
(...) "what is this headache...." you get up from the floor and rub your head. "how long have I been out fo..."
Before you can finish that sentance you are awe struck with fear. The walls, the floors, your hands...They're all covered in crimson red.
Sudenly you realise.. "what have I done..?!" Your strenght leaves you, the nausia overwhelms you and you start to puke, and puke and puke. Your stomach is empty but your body still keeps on throwing it all out. You water fills your eyes. "am I...crying?" a short pause.. your mind goes blank and you...

1) Start to laugh madly, you did it! they're dead! they're dead!
2) you roll up and cry what have you done? how can you ever repent your sins?
Donvermicelli
Addict

Unread postby Raitei » May 29th, 2008, 8:20 pm

Donvermicelli wrote:1) Start to laugh madly, you did it! they're dead! they're dead!
you started to laugh crazily, and even you cannot recognize yourself any longer. consciousness started to leave your mind, replaced with an unknown emotion.

"what... is this?", you wanted to say, but what came out of your mouth is a burst of mad laughter. a voice that isn't yours, far different indeed. the laughter kept going on until... "this is it. we cannot afford to let him live.", the dark man with tattooes across his body spoke, and brandished what looked like twin katars. "indeed. even exorcism will no longer work by this degree.", said the priest, and he too brandished several swords, held fast between his fingers.

you wanted to say something, but what came out of your mouth was that mad laughter again. you saw them through your eyes, but couldn't control your body. "you... mere human and low spirit want to stop me?", you spoke in a voice that was completely different from yours.

"FOOLS!!". you knocked both of them with a blast of telekinesis power, and jumped outside the building, crashed through the window. you couldn't control your body, but it seemed the "new master" of the body will react to your own wishes. you kept moving at incredible speed, heading for the town. ( heck, even a sport car will not be able to match your speed now. )

you...
1. head to the town center. PREPARE FOR DESTRUCTION!!!!
2. that cozy spot looks nice. a little r&r might do. ( recover some sanity points )
3. head to the cafe. time to set off for the girls, yet again. heck, everyone's been interrupting you. with your newfound power, you can snatch them without problems, can't you?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Einherjar » May 29th, 2008, 8:36 pm

2. that cozy spot looks nice. a little r&r might do. ( recover some sanity points )

You're so tired, so why not have a rest? You walk toward the cozy spot while the insane voice screams from your mouth. "THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE!!" It's getting annoying, so you lie down and sleep.
After a while, you hear the priest's voice. How annoying, you think. You:

1. Ignore them. nothing is more important than sleeping.
2. Get up an tell them to go away.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby ayadew » May 29th, 2008, 9:43 pm

2. Get up an tell them to go away.

The priest are performing some kind of mating ritual right beside you, obviously unaware of your presence, or simply ignoring it.

Their meats makes sloppy sounds.

You
1. Put on your robe and wizard hat and cast lvl69 enduring penetration on your finger to show them who's boss
2. Slowly and sneakily make your way out of there
3. think this spot is an eyesore
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raitei » May 30th, 2008, 2:07 am

ayadew wrote:3. think this spot is an eyesore
"THIS SOUND, THIS SPOT, THEY'RE SOOOO ANNOYING!!", that scream came out your mouth again. you knocked both priests with your telekinesis power again, and blasted them away. they fell onto the ground far away from you, unconscious. suddenly, you felt your whole body burning; wings, composed of dark feather sprouted from your back. tattoos, as if drawn from blood started to form on your skin, and your pupil began to form a slit. with a sound, you stretched your wings, and flew to the direction of the city.

buildings. many buildings. this pent up your anger again, and you started to abuse your TK powers; knocking everything you saw : people, cars, motorcycles, road marks, everything. not satisfied enough, you went on rampage, blasted the buildings with lasers coming out of your eyes. the town was devastated. people running everywhere in panic, except... except?

yeah, except the two boys from before, and 6 girls around them. the blonde girl with a sword, the blonde with red eyes and intense murderous aura, the magician sisters, and the nun and a woman with long, purple hair. wow, seems you're pretty famous, huh? or at least, what you've done seemed to attract them anyway.

putting that matter aside, you...
1. blast them away with your TK power. yes, knock them away, knock them away, KNOCK THEM AWAY!!
2. blast them with your lasers. ashes to ashes, dusts to dusts.
3. focus your attention to the two guys. yeah, you want them die so badly; why don't you destroy them now??
4. ignore the guys, and steal all those girls for yourself. who could stop you anyway?
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Kiraiya » May 30th, 2008, 2:39 am

3. focus your attention to the two guys. yeah, you want them die so badly; why don't you destroy them now??

You quickly rush at the 2 men and take them out. You turn to the girls but someone stands in your way. Osaka and Kanegawa Banchou stand there holding the girls in their arms. Osaka Banchou walks to you and tells you to genuflect before him.

You...
1. Genuflect
2. Don't Genuflect
3. Pick your nose
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...
Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Inverted » May 30th, 2008, 4:38 pm

3. Pick your nose

You pick your nose at the absurdity of the request.You don't recognise either of them . First you get angry ,then you're plain amused at their stupidity .
"fufufufu hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaha. You fools you think I'll bow down to you."
The harem masters are lying on the sides after your attack.You won't be stopped by these two newcomers.
You
1. You Want your Harem . You won't be denied.All out attack against newcomers.
2. Think it out. You don't know who they are. Maybe retreating is best ?
3. You are pissed at any sign of resistance.Kill'em all , including the girls.
4. You fell in love with ORT,Type-Venus, Crimson Moon.Who needs these girls when you can have those.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby ayadew » May 30th, 2008, 8:51 pm

2. Think it out. You don't know who they are. Maybe retreating is best ?

You step back, forced by something that must be precognition. For the effect of disobeying them becomes immediate as they grow a multitude of tentacles, aiming them for the girls!

You..
1. Grow tentacles yourself, since what the hell..
2. Scream at the girls to watch their panties because you might sell them for good money after
3. Put on your sunglasses and waits for the show to begin

(lol at the omgwtfotl reference btw)
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Raitei » May 31st, 2008, 2:05 am

ayadew wrote:3. Put on your sunglasses and waits for the show to begin
you put on your fancy black glasses, and... and? yes, since when demons started to wear black glasses? the black glasses on your face split into two, and fell onto the ground. enraged, you cut those disgusting tentacles and prevent them from reaching the girls. wow, you're quite a good person, aren't you? wait. or maybe it's because you just want to do them later on? whatever. your mind kept telling you to eradicate these two pests.

with a chop of your arm, you cut off all those tentacles, and choked both guys and slammed them to the wall. not enough. you tossed them into the air and blasted them away with your TK power. now, time for the girls, you thought. they looked both wary and anxious; the golden haired girl with green eyes pointed a sword against you, red eyed golder haired girl pointed her claws (claws?) against you, the magi sisters prepared some spells, the nun has multiple blades on her hand, and the purple haired woman geld a nail-chain on her hands.

you were about to engage them when someone grabbed your shoulder. you turned and saw the blue eyed guy with blue uniform, knife in hand gripping your shoulder, as if keeping you from the girls. "stay... away from our girls, monster!!". the guy with brown uniform also got up and brandished a sword out of nowhere. you...
1. take care of these pests. I've had enough of you two.
2. ignore the guys. who could stop me, after all?
3. get the guys atone for their sins. point your index finger at them, stare at them, and say "you... guilty."
4. walk away. I've had enough of this mess. (but makes you look like a loser. boo!!)
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Previous

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction