A Moment of Truth (Fan fic - set after UBW-Good)

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Nerroth » November 28th, 2007, 9:34 pm

It's Aoko's sister Tohko, who is in Kara no Kyoukai alongside Ryougi Shiki.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » November 28th, 2007, 11:31 pm

So Rin doesn't like Shirou anymore? That's... interesting...
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby serious8 » November 29th, 2007, 8:51 am

Einherjar wrote:So Rin doesn't like Shirou anymore? That's... interesting...

OOOOOOUUUKEY.
where comes that from?
Who doesn't like Rin anymore?

AND if Aoko's sister is in Garden of sinners and Aoko in Tsukihime, then wouldn't exist the both universes in a same space, which would mean there are two Death's eyes users?
Shiki and Shiki?

And is there any conexion between Fate und Tsukihime?
serious8
Might just like this board

Unread postby Nerroth » November 29th, 2007, 2:24 pm

Rin and Shirou still like each other as close friends - but they aren't seeing each other anymore.

And yes, Kara no Kyoukai, Fate and Tsukihime are in the same setting.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby serious8 » November 29th, 2007, 4:55 pm

Nerroth wrote:Rin and Shirou still like each other as close friends - but they aren't seeing each other anymore.

And yes, Kara no Kyoukai, Fate and Tsukihime are in the same setting.

OK the Shirou-Rin relationship went down
so far so good

BUT on the Tsukihime plus cd1 Arcuried, Ciel and the other ones said they couldn't meet the ones of Kara no Kyoukai since there could be a... Time paradox or something like that.
so i thought there could be no possible conexion between both.
or have i missed something.

and Aoko is just lke Ciel-sempai, isn't she?
a lonely hunter i mean.
serious8

Unread postby Einherjar » November 29th, 2007, 6:51 pm

serious8 wrote:
Einherjar wrote:So Rin doesn't like Shirou anymore? That's... interesting...

OOOOOOUUUKEY.
where comes that from?
Who doesn't like Rin anymore?

AND if Aoko's sister is in Garden of sinners and Aoko in Tsukihime, then wouldn't exist the both universes in a same space, which would mean there are two Death's eyes users?
Shiki and Shiki?

And is there any conexion between Fate und Tsukihime?

Somebody can't read...
Who doesn't like Rin anymore? and Rin doesn't like Shirou anymore? are different.
Anyways, I was saying that Rin loved Shirou ever since she was small, and now it turned to this. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, just surprising.
Last edited by Einherjar on November 29th, 2007, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Nerroth » November 29th, 2007, 6:54 pm

Well, the issue is that KnK happens a few years before Tsukihime, which in turn happens a couple of years before Fate - so the KnK chars would not be exactly like the way they are in the story.

But aside from that, all three are in the same universe - indeed, KnK is in a different corner of Misaki-shi to Tsukihime, so even if the KnK cast was around for Tsukihime's events, they would have other things to deal with...

And she didn't love Shirou for all that time - she had a crush on him for a while when she was younger, got over it, and in UBW re-kindled it. Note that in Fate and HF, she is happy to steer him elsewhere (indeed in HF-Normal, she marries someone else and goes on to have kids and grandkids, who come to visit their aunt Sakura at what was the Emiya residence...)

It's Sakura who has been in love with him for years. (Indeed, note that in HF-normal, Sakura is the one who cannot get over him, and spends the rest of her life waiting for him.)
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby serious8 » November 29th, 2007, 8:16 pm

ok already edited
Last edited by serious8 on November 30th, 2007, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serious8

Unread postby Nerroth » November 29th, 2007, 9:03 pm

serious8 wrote:WOW
So
First: Sorry my English isn't so good as yours because of it i don't get too much was is going on (Actualy I have a dicctionary at hand every time I log in)

Take your time - sorry if it's a lot to try and take in.

Second: The three histories take place in the same town? also Tsuki, Fate and Kana?

No. Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime are in Misaki-shi (wherever that is supposed to be), Fate is in Fuyuki-shi (kinda Kobe-ish).

Third: How wierd must a woman be to not get over a relationship that never took place? (It is a joke)

Um...

fourth: Some characters of Fate and Kana no etc. are mentioned in Tsuki but are characters of tsuki mentioned in them as well?

Zelretch makes a cameo in the end of Heaven's Feel. That's about it, I think.

Fifth: I recall a little girl in Fate, who had Hercules as her servant. Is there no happy ending for her with Shiro?

Not in UBW - she gets killed by Gilgamesh, who rips out her heart and plugs it into Shinji, so that he can serve as the core of the Grail...

Sixth: Aren't Shiki and Shirou the luckyest guys on earth? I mean:
1.) They have cool abilities ( well Shirou not too much but let him be)
2.) They are sorrounded by women.
3.) Though all the stupidities they do, they are always the coolest ones. (Joke)

I don't like Tohno Shiki - and Shirou is cooler when he's more, shall we say, GAR-own up.

But that's a long story.

ehhhh.... that's all

Let me know if there is anything else!
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby serious8 » November 29th, 2007, 10:16 pm

A nerroth a question.
the second part of your fanfic.
why is it so different?
also it seemed you had made adiferent history in it.
Last edited by serious8 on November 30th, 2007, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
serious8

Unread postby Einherjar » November 29th, 2007, 11:08 pm

serious8 wrote:Third: How wierd must a woman be to not get over a relationship that never took place? (It is a joke)

You know, you shouldn't talk about a game you didn't even play...
Rin loved Shirou since she was small, when she saw how determined he is through some event in which I cannot remember... Why else did she save him in the beginning, at the cost of her ultimate trump card?
serious8 wrote:mmmmmm

three more:

1.) I am playing again Tsuki and i just read the Tohnos have their blood mixed with something that wasn't human.
So I thought: Ohhh it is possible to have kids with the vampires, demons in that universe.
BUT to accept this theory there should be other Clans that get their blood mixed. Shamefuly is mentioned in Tsuki only the Tohno clan.
Is there in Fate a mixture of blood between humans and non-humans? (long introduccion=short question)

2.)Shion ( the one of Melty blood) is after a cure for Vampirism, but she is from an Academy or something like and knows a lot about Magi und theri organizations.
are she or her Academy (Atlas something) mentioned in Fate?

3.)where could I download fate (the game not the translation) for free?

Read the rules!!!
if you are too lazy to click the rules on the top lane:
Do not discuss the usage of warez (illegally distributed copyrighted material) and do not ask for warez or where you can download copyrighted material from. Do not post links to warez either, this includes torrents linking to warez. We will never distribute full versions of commercial titles, so do not ask if we will release game x in its entirety.

Buy the game, like we do.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby serious8 » November 30th, 2007, 2:52 am

OK
Sorry it was just a joke.
no reason to be angry

about the rules.
sigh
OK I haven't read them yet. it is just usualy they are:
no use any bad words
no offense someone
no talk about sex and things like that.
so I thought I didn't need read them.
but I am reading them now.

Question where i could download the game for free?
Sorry about that
now I feel like a criminal.

AaaaH! Nerroth it was really an awesome Fanfic
even though if I hadn't known the story, I would have found it great.
keep going!!!
serious8

Unread postby Nerroth » November 30th, 2007, 3:31 am

Rin loved Shirou since she was small, when she saw how determined he is through some event in which I cannot remember... Why else did she save him in the beginning, at the cost of her ultimate trump card?

She remembered the crush she had - which happened when she (and Sakura) saw him trying to jump some thing or other and he kept at it and at it, not giving up. However, unlike Sakura, who never stopped loving him, Rin got over what was an evidently less serious crush than Sakura had anyway, but even so she still had positive feelings towards him, if not romantic ones.

And she knows that he's important to Sakura, though she didn't realise the full extent, it seems.

And of the people she knows, he's one of the few that, in her mind, was worth the effort in saving - and she might have a stern exterior, but her heart is as big as anyone's.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » November 30th, 2007, 5:02 am

@ serious8: you'd better edit your post then, both of them!cause if not, the admins will give you divine punishment :lol:

@Einherjar : rin likes shirou, yes, but Not since they're still small. there're no evidence that stated that, so don't invent things by yourself. moreover, how and when shirou and rin first met was not even mentioned.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Einherjar » November 30th, 2007, 2:39 pm

Raitei wrote:@ serious8: you'd better edit your post then, both of them!cause if not, the admins will give you divine punishment :lol:

@Einherjar : rin likes shirou, yes, but Not since they're still small. there're no evidence that stated that, so don't invent things by yourself. moreover, how and when shirou and rin first met was not even mentioned.

Sorry, but I just think that, well, it's UBW, Rin's ending and this is a eroge game. wouldn't it be weird for them just to be friends???

And serious8, you better edit it quick, like what Raitei said.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kansho » November 30th, 2007, 3:37 pm

Raitei wrote:rin likes shirou, yes, but Not since they're still small. there're no evidence that stated that, so don't invent things by yourself. moreover, how and when shirou and rin first met was not even mentioned
In the game is mentioned how Rin and Sakura know Shirou the first time, Nerroth explained it in the post above the yours...

And yes, the difference between Rin and Sakura in a first place is that Rin "likes" Shirou, Sakura "loves" him. The way that ends the relationship depends of the events in the scenario... Altough HF say that Shirou really unconsciously loves Sakura since the beginning of the story, but I think that really is a thing that depends of "how emotionally involved" are the girls in the War.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » November 30th, 2007, 4:17 pm

Raitei, I think you should read the whole post carefully next time too. Anyways this is fanfic, and I fanfics I guess you can just screw around with the character as long as it's not too off. I don't like Rin much anyways...(lol)
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » November 30th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Einherjar wrote:Raitei, I think you should read the whole post carefully next time too. Anyways this is fanfic, and I fanfics I guess you can just screw around with the character as long as it's not too off. I don't like Rin much anyways...(lol)

nah, about the rin and shirou's first meeting, yes. but not the fact that rin loved shirou since she was small. you cannot conclude it by yourself, and I think you're a bit... exaggerating.
yeah, even though it's mentioned how they first met, [b]when[/] was the approximate time wasn't given, wasn't it? as I said before, don't invent things by yourself. :P
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

Unread postby Kansho » November 30th, 2007, 8:00 pm

Raitei wrote:was the approximate time wasn't given
Five years ago. A bit after Kiritsugu's dead. I think that is implied when Sakura tell Shirou about that scene an the way that shocked her.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Raitei » November 30th, 2007, 8:45 pm

Kansho wrote:Five years ago. A bit after Kiritsugu's dead.

nah, five years ago means that they're not small, doesn't it?

ps : my bad, it seemed that I jumped into conclusion before making sure of something. sorry. :P
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei

PreviousNext

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction