Fate/Anomaly [Crossover Version of Fate/Zero]

Post any of your TYPE-MOON related stories, artwork, etc. This is a spoiler zone, so spoiler tags are NOT required as fan fiction is bound to be full of them. You have been warned.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/Anomaly [Crossover Version of Fate/Zero]

Unread postby DaItalianFish » February 15th, 2014, 11:30 pm

So, I decided to do a massive crossover version of Fate/Zero. All the Servants summoned are from various anime/manga universes. Only have first chapter up, and it's only the actual summoning, but things will get hectic rather fast.

Fate/Anomaly

The Servant/Master List is here:

Matou Kariya – Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade (Monogatari, Berserker)

Tohsaka Tokiomi – Togame w/ Shichika as NP (Katanagatari, Saber)

Kotomine Kirei – Rei (Evangelion, Lancer)

Emiya Kiritsugu – C.C. as Zero (Code Geass, Assassin)

Uryuu Ryuunosuke – Esdese (Akame ga Kill, Caster)

Kayneth El-Melloi – Mami (Madoka Magica, Archer)

Waver Velvet – Simon (Gurren Lagann, Rider)

For fun, I also made an image illustrating the pairings. Image link.

I know I'm not the greatest writer, but I think the stuff I have planned are pretty cool. I chose the Servant and Master parings based on dynamics, and they all will be pretty interesting. Due to the fact that most of the Masters summoned a different class, the events of the war are quickly going to diverge from the original, so that will be interesting as well. I intend to write it so that even if you haven't read all of the series involved, you still should be able to understand every character's motivations/personalities/etc.

Of course, this means there will be major spoilers for almost every series involved (some less than others), so be warned.
Last edited by DaItalianFish on February 16th, 2014, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaItalianFish
Totally hardly posted

Re: Fate/Anomaly [Crossover Version of Fate/Zero]

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 16th, 2014, 2:29 am

Well good luck with that I look forward to reading that someday then.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: Fate/Anomaly [Crossover Version of Fate/Zero]

Unread postby DaItalianFish » February 16th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well good luck with that I look forward to reading that someday then.

Oh wow, I can't believe I forgot to actually post the link in the OP. Updated the OP.
DaItalianFish
Totally hardly posted

Return to TYPE-MOON Fan Fiction