Battle Moon Wars Shirogane

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Battle Moon Wars Shirogane

Unread postby Akeashar » September 6th, 2007, 9:18 am

Battle Moon Wars Shirogane 1 + 2: http://www.himeyashop.com/advanced_sear ... rs&x=0&y=0

Anyone happen to have this one? Just found it when carousing through Himeyashop as usual. ('tis a shopping link... be warned!) Just curious before I spend any government earned dosh on it...

Edited for a link that actually works. Thanks!
Last edited by Akeashar on September 7th, 2007, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akeashar
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Eriol-kun » September 7th, 2007, 12:52 am

Product not found!
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Xavier » September 7th, 2007, 12:58 am

Eriol-kun wrote:
Product not found!

Or you could've just searched for it in the website. =p

http://www.himeyashop.com/advanced_sear ... rs&x=0&y=0
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » September 7th, 2007, 1:27 am

Ahhh, you mean these game?!

I'm both a fan of the SRT series and Type-Moon, and I'm trying to get someone to order it for me from a long time ago. I heard there was a 4th installment coming soon. And of course, I don't understand Moonspeak yet, although I believe that Phr0zen has a comprehensive website on the games.

International mailing sucks in my country anyways, so bleh. It was lucky I got Tsukihime, KT and MB. And that really depleted my stash. -.-" Although these aren't that expensive, only the mailing will be.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Einherjar » September 15th, 2007, 7:08 pm

I beat Act 1,2 and 3. They made Shiki pretty weak and Shirou's ninelives > archer's unlimited blade works >
Saber's Exalibur >= 17 dissection. You can hack the game really easily with hex editor by the way, which I did because Shiki is so weak I can't really stand it. Also note that Shiki is marked as "average" and Shirou is marked as "Strong" where as Saber is marked as "really strong" on the stat list.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » September 17th, 2007, 3:09 am

zomg da spoilers~!

No really, cover it up before an admin/mod comes around. T_T. I had to read it and confirm something I was actually waiting for to be patched.

Anyways, I guess Shiki was made to be weak just because. I guess it adds to the challenge?
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Einherjar » September 19th, 2007, 3:40 am

How is that a spoiler? I didn't give away anything plot or anything. Anyways, Shiki is weak, that's why. You probably will have him end up as one of the "don't want to touch" characters later on.
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Enerccio » September 19th, 2007, 10:53 pm

Eriol-kun wrote:zomg da spoilers~!

No really, cover it up before an admin/mod comes around. T_T. I had to read it and confirm something I was actually waiting for to be patched.

Anyways, I guess Shiki was made to be weak just because. I guess it adds to the challenge?

I dont see spoilers there too....

Anyway BMW (not cars lol) is good game, though I beat only to last stage of arc 2, then I deleted it... though I might play it again.

Btw, archer is gar in this game too :twisted:
Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » September 19th, 2007, 11:01 pm

Hmm maybe I read wrong. o_o.

... well, bah, sorry for the mistake. I guess, I can make myself believe I interpreted it wrong?

Hmm. Wonder if someone will take the task of translating the games.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Enerccio » September 19th, 2007, 11:09 pm

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » September 19th, 2007, 11:26 pm

Ah I see, phib is working on it. Do your best--!

If you need any Spirit terminology/SRW questions, I'm here. I've played both English OG original localizations of SRW forward, backwards and side to side, so I'm quite used to effects/terms used in-game.

If not, then simply good luck, and I guess I'll start looking for a good shipping deal. Any links to where I can check "progress", btw, phib?
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Einherjar » September 20th, 2007, 2:27 am

There's this Chinese version, so I beat it.

By the way, to emphasize what I've said earlier: Nin lives (Berserker sword) > UnlimitedBladeWorks? O_o
(Shirou > ARCHER)
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby phib » September 20th, 2007, 2:34 pm

Eriol-kun wrote:Ah I see, phib is working on it. Do your best--!

If you need any Spirit terminology/SRW questions, I'm here. I've played both English OG original localizations of SRW forward, backwards and side to side, so I'm quite used to effects/terms used in-game.

If not, then simply good luck, and I guess I'll start looking for a good shipping deal. Any links to where I can check "progress", btw, phib?

Right now there's no need for that yet, but you always will be able to suggest any changes once the patch is released. And no, there's no public progress available anywhere.
phib
Addict

Unread postby Kansho » September 21st, 2007, 8:02 am

Einherjar wrote:There's this Chinese version, so I beat it.

By the way, to emphasize what I've said earlier: Nin lives (Berserker sword) > UnlimitedBladeWorks? O_o
(Shirou > ARCHER)
That's normal.... UBW don't is the freaking awesome move that "win all" that many said. UBW is a useful movement, but only is a trumph card against Gil. On other hand, Nine Lives is the Heracles most trusted Noble Phantasm, in normal conditions, Nine Lives bow probably are in the same level of Excalibur. So Shirou appling the effect on the giant sword stone is a "MORTAL STRIKE". Nine blows "at the speed of the goods" overcoming the speed of sound nine times... any servant dies if you do that.

In other words, under normal conditions - Nine Lives Blade Works > Unlimited Blade Works. There's nothing weird in that.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » September 30th, 2007, 8:39 pm

Why don't Archer trace Live lives in the reality marble then? -_- Not to mention that Shirou did it with ARCHER's arm.
And a clown like spirit bomb that a fairy wannabe uses (Arc) is even stronger, for some reason.
It's so pathetic!
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kansho » October 7th, 2007, 11:11 pm

Einherjar wrote:Why don't Archer trace Live lives in the reality marble then? -_- Not to mention that Shirou did it with ARCHER's arm.
And a clown like spirit bomb that a fairy wannabe uses (Arc) is even stronger, for some reason.
It's so pathetic!
Very easy, Archer didn't know the existence of that skill, he never "saw the memories" of the Berserker Sword Stone... because that sword don't is a Noble Phantasm, Archer never feel the urge of use it...

Shirou see the sword vs. Black Berserker, try it and, kabaam! saw the Berserker memories of Nine Lives and use it. Thats the reason why that move us a "Shirou trademark".

"Archer arm" Shirou has TWO "souls of swords", so he combine it has he can. All the swords in "Archer's soul" are recorded in "Shirou soul" as well... combined with the strength/speed of a servant... is the reason why he is stronger than the Fate and UBW Shirou.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Einherjar » October 9th, 2007, 5:26 am

OFF TOPIC: So Archer can beat Berserker after all?
Also, I beat it again without cheats cause I am always against cheats.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby serialies » October 21st, 2007, 7:26 am

number 4 is comming out soon :p
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.
serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Einherjar » October 22nd, 2007, 1:17 am

I think original Arc will be there.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."
Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » February 7th, 2008, 7:18 pm

you all talk about this one, don't you?
do you have it?
I am try to beat it, but I just can't do it.
I am at the 37th stage but that one is just impossible.
do you have any idea how to beat this stage?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat