Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

aroduc
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by aroduc » April 3rd, 2008, 8:25 am

Intergnomes. Clearly.

TakaJun

Unread post by TakaJun » April 5th, 2008, 1:10 am

aroduc wrote:Didn't mean to step on any toes. I just assumed it had been abandoned. I'm still open to sharing notes and whatnot if you'd like. Especially since this process has taught me that my friends are about as useful as testers and editors as a bunch of illiterate mentally handicapped chimps. Well... maybe not that bad, I'd hate to insult any chimps in the area.
It wasn't abandoned, but I do admit it was pretty low on my priority. I wasn't that far into arc2, so it doesn't really matter if there's someone else with more time working on it.
I don't really have notes, but I guess you can ask phib for the arc1 text if you want it.
Feel free to come to the IRC if you have any translation questions, though. I'll be more than happy to help!

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » April 5th, 2008, 4:20 am

Yay for the latest updates... I really want to play, but... but... I have to study. :(

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » April 11th, 2008, 7:45 pm

Hi
any news from the fourth Act of this game?
I have heard in other forums it should be out this auntum but I am not sure about that and I can't read Japanese...by now...
so...is it for real? it is comming out tis fall?
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 12th, 2008, 4:34 am

It's going to be out near the end of summer, I think. w00t Normal Arc she's gonna kick ass with MP. Although she already has the most powerful attack (true ancestor bomb whatever) already... -_-
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread post by AlinSabel » July 12th, 2008, 5:05 am

I believe it may be Warcueid... so she'll seriously kick ass. XD

nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread post by nobaka » July 12th, 2008, 7:42 pm

Dammit, this game is spoiling HF for me. :'(

Oh well.

Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Kansho » July 13th, 2008, 10:40 am

Shikiller wrote:There is no way for Shirou to be god tier. I tried everything (even hacked his stats) and his only purpose is to be a tank, which are worthless in this game, low accuracy, his attack is too low to do real damage, and does not have insane crit chance like the Shikis. You have to give him items and teach him stuff to build his will,and using those in other characters give better results...
Shirou is a Low God Tier if you level him right. The Shikis are pretty weak endurance-wise if you won't level them right and they lost a lot of usefulness playing in Hard mode and at the end of Act 3 against Berserker (when you need a tank, Takumi, to do the job). That's the point of the game, if your Shirou it's not that good, then you not build him right, that's what happen with some characters. Shirou have low damage before the upgrade, after that, his Nine Lives is one of the top-5 of most dangerous damage-wise attacks in the game. Post-upgrade the Projection took around 5000-6000 dmg under normal conditions, and his Nine Lives, with double damage, between 14000-17000. Only Takumi's third attack, Saber's Excalibur and Phantasmoon Eclipse Shinshodama has more damage rating. For Will, all the characters needs "stuff to build his morale" that's why the game have different stuff to rise it, so I didn't see the problem.

He's considered a "Low God Tier"- "Upper High Tier", not one of the bests of course, but he's far better than a standard character. It's not the same as when he was a Shit Tier, like the first time he appear. Last time I play, I builded him correctly and he got decent acuracy, huge damage and he is always in the middle of combat like the others. And build him didn't quit me of the other characters, as this time I builded them and leveled them at the same pace. The Shikis are pretty easy to build, so far.

Even so, yes, most of the broken God Tiers are far better than Shirou, like Takumi or the Shikis. That's true. And, Takumi is a tank and is probably one of the best (if not the best) characters in the game, so I didn't see yet the problem with tanks.

Probably depends of the playing style too. Maybe yours are different than mine.
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Shikiller » July 28th, 2008, 4:09 pm

yay, i could make my Shirou a Terminator on steroids.

The objective: to make Shirou get the crap out of him beaten. After a good beating you get a good ammount of will + high evasion , accuracy , crit rate and more importantly , a ridiculous high defense.
Card of the Casters and Mana save fixes his problem of quicky running out of mp. bazzete's earrings are a must for its +10 will.

I was able to solo 3 stages this way+ Karen and Kohaku buffs ( took like 30 turns...). The think that i don't get is that with 2500 or something of hp of 8400 i was already taking 10 damage. Is 2500 the 30 % of 8400? or i fail at maths?
It seems that you can't take less than 10 damage , at a point is the same if you block or "do nothing".

Now i can finally have a solo killer team of Shiki- Shirou- Shiki.
Looking forward to act 4 now...

How other people set up his characters or shirou?

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » July 28th, 2008, 10:33 pm

► Show Spoiler
Well my most powefull character is Hisui (Lv .38)
I have spent all my Bp and the other stuff on her.
She has "sp up5"
"Prevail4"
"Morale"
"Sp Regen"
and "Concentrate"

She is equiped with Rider card, the glasses, cat ears, and The magical stab and that ZZ.

I would show it to you but I can't find that "Print screen" key on my laptop.
8 inches in a week!

Neko Arc
Might just like this board

Unread post by Neko Arc » August 1st, 2008, 11:10 pm

Can Hisui kill? i use her attacks a couple of times and run out of EN.

My strongest character is Saber , i improved her EN , taught her mana save, gave her Rin's jewel and card of the casters to spam Excalibur. A cool thing is that the bgm changes too.

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » August 1st, 2008, 11:25 pm

Neko Arc wrote:Can Hisui kill? i use her attacks a couple of times and run out of EN.

My strongest character is Saber , i improved her EN , taught her mana save, gave her Rin's jewel and card of the casters to spam Excalibur. A cool thing is that the bgm changes too.
Well I used Shiki's "Mercy" a lot of times in order to make Hisui stronger and she isn't really a killer mashine but She is anyway the Character I have developed the most.
For me Battlemoon Wars is more a raising game than anything else. like a Tamagoshi.
8 inches in a week!

Neko Arc

Unread post by Neko Arc » August 2nd, 2008, 12:46 am

OH! THAT'S WHAT "Mercy " IS FOR! LOL.

kensain
Addict

Unread post by kensain » August 3rd, 2008, 10:58 am

There actually ~IS~ a use for the damn thing.

When you're fighting
► Show Spoiler
, you get a game over if anyone except the main character for that route kills them.
You can use it to facilitate gang-bashing.
Of course, the characters are strong enough to kill them five times over by then :D

I guess it's useless after all.

And Takumi's so broken once he gets Futsuno mk.2
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.

nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread post by nobaka » August 3rd, 2008, 9:55 pm

Neko Arc wrote:Can Hisui kill? i use her attacks a couple of times and run out of EN.

Hisui can kill shit just fine. If you want to level her, though, just have her reload/refresh people. It can be useful for skills which consume ungodly amounts of EN.

kensain
Addict

Unread post by kensain » August 8th, 2008, 8:10 am

nobaka wrote: Hisui can kill shit just fine. If you want to level her, though, just have her reload/refresh people. It can be useful for skills which consume ungodly amounts of EN.
Haha, I spent most of the last act just spamming Natsuki and Haruna's combo attack for the same reason.
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.

shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread post by shirou12 » August 13th, 2008, 1:41 pm

ahm does the bmw.seiha.org is currently down? cause i am planning to download the english patch v0.95 for battle moon wars and when i go to there site to DL it i found myself in a strange and different page which is 100% not related to it. Ahm does also the download link is down? cause i try to visit the blog post of this patch and access download there but it says connection has been interrupted. So im just asking does the site is down? can someone give me an alternative link for the patch?

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » August 13th, 2008, 10:02 pm

shirou12 wrote:ahm does the bmw.seiha.org is currently down? cause i am planning to download the english patch v0.95 for battle moon wars and when i go to there site to DL it i found myself in a strange and different page which is 100% not related to it. Ahm does also the download link is down? cause i try to visit the blog post of this patch and access download there but it says connection has been interrupted. So im just asking does the site is down? can someone give me an alternative link for the patch?

Odd...I have no problems downloading the patch.
Well, anyway. Here is the link you asked.

http://bmw.seiha.org/bmw_englishV0_95.zip

Hopefully it works.
and hopefully I won't get in any troubles for doing that.
8 inches in a week!

feuhrer

Unread post by feuhrer » August 14th, 2008, 2:28 pm

i am at lvl 27 or 28 i don't remember, but i am starting the part whit dark sakura and stuff, what should i do?
1.Play HF spoiler
2.wait will patch is out, then win HF, then win bmw.

also a little question
► Show Spoiler

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » August 14th, 2008, 2:57 pm

feuhrer wrote: also a little question
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler