Go Guys Go!

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Xavier » August 27th, 2007, 1:16 am

galvenize wrote:If we have to compare shiro and shiki , i agree that shiro is a fag .

I'm sure that if everyone had to stay a week with a FSN girl , we would be in the same situation as Shiro.

Nah, I would be browsing forums and playing games. =p
Xavier
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 328
Joined: December 31st, 2006, 1:55 am
Location: Between No Where And Some Where

Thanks

Unread postby james-skarz » August 28th, 2007, 8:04 am

galvenize wrote:If we have to compare shiro and shiki , i agree that shiro is a fag .

I'm sure that if everyone had to stay a week with a FSN girl , we would be in the same situation as Shiro.


Thank you Galvenize ^_^.

Yes, compared to Shiki (2 maids, a vamp chic, his
non-blood related
little sister and ciel
An immortal exorcist
), Shirou is a fag.

Also, if Rin just said to you 'I'm moving into your house', would you be like shirou and say 'not in the house bitch, IN THE SHED'..No, you'd say 'Yes Of Course! Now get in my bed.'

I'm terribly sorry about what I wrote earlier about Shirou..It's spoil-tagged now so please don't ban me :cry:
User avatar
james-skarz
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 11:07 am

Unread postby Dtrini » August 29th, 2007, 12:02 am

lol shouldnt everyone bee acustom to waiting by now. if some of u believe magic exits blame type moon.lol
Dtrini
Addict
 
Posts: 102
Joined: January 3rd, 2007, 3:28 am

Unread postby Raw » August 29th, 2007, 4:29 am

Wow, complete nonsense (above). Anyway, Tsukihime got Hisui and Akiha, the best girls for me, and Fate got Saber and Rin, best girls of F/SN. Sakura has no love because i haven't played other routes, so she's still a shallow character to me.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
User avatar
Raw
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: August 8th, 2007, 10:53 pm

Unread postby galvenize » August 29th, 2007, 11:07 am

Sakura is just a fine looking girl , that's all .
I don't think i would change my mind after finishing HF .
User avatar
galvenize
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 129
Joined: August 17th, 2007, 4:38 pm
Location: France , want some bread?

Unread postby Ryuusoul » August 29th, 2007, 11:36 pm

Am I truly the only person who likes Shirou?
User avatar
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy
 
Posts: 318
Joined: September 5th, 2004, 3:05 am

Unread postby Xavier » August 30th, 2007, 1:26 am

Ryuusoul wrote:Am I truly the only person who likes Shirou?

I like Shirou. He's a good guy.
Xavier
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 328
Joined: December 31st, 2006, 1:55 am
Location: Between No Where And Some Where

Unread postby Raw » August 30th, 2007, 2:07 am

Yeah, good guy, but a bit pansy.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
User avatar
Raw
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 186
Joined: August 8th, 2007, 10:53 pm

Unread postby Caineth » August 30th, 2007, 2:30 am

I like Shirou, but he's not my favorite character.
User avatar
Caineth
Addict
 
Posts: 68
Joined: June 26th, 2007, 4:31 pm
Location: Texas

Unread postby Chronowraith » August 30th, 2007, 3:44 am

Ryuusoul wrote:Am I truly the only person who likes Shirou?


haha, no, I like him most of the time, though there are points where i wonder 'WTF is he thinking?"
User avatar
Chronowraith
Addict
 
Posts: 89
Joined: April 20th, 2007, 4:42 am
Location: RPI

Unread postby Ryuusoul » August 31st, 2007, 8:34 pm

A bit pansy... what are you talking about?

If anything, people criticize him for being too willing to attack.
User avatar
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy
 
Posts: 318
Joined: September 5th, 2004, 3:05 am

Unread postby james-skarz » September 3rd, 2007, 10:53 am

James is sad, there's been no word on UBW Patch or even an update :'(
User avatar
james-skarz
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 11:07 am

Unread postby drizzt_rocks » September 3rd, 2007, 1:30 pm

i think they are just preparing to release the patch rather than give updates just to surprise us or sumthing ... or i am being too optimistic :P
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO
User avatar
drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 399
Joined: April 19th, 2007, 1:43 pm
Location: Horny land

Unread postby iclim4 » September 3rd, 2007, 7:38 pm

Ryuusoul wrote:A bit pansy... what are you talking about?

If anything, people criticize him for being too willing to attack.

he did come off a bit of a pansy in the anime version,
one example
when shinji asked him to clean the dojo for him while insulting him yet, he still says yes
then he seemed so happy scrubbing the floor, that was a WTF moment for me

anyway i like shirou more compared to shiki, i found shiki to be an ass at times
like not buying ice cream for arc

he seemed a hell of a lot kinder on the route though

on a side note:
how long does it take to beta test?. a week? a month? cause i know some people can finish reading through a whole route in 2 days.
so im just curious.
User avatar
iclim4
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 173
Joined: June 16th, 2007, 7:51 pm
Location: My Mommy told me not to give out personal information in the internet.

Unread postby Enerccio » September 4th, 2007, 1:24 pm

iclim4 wrote:how long does it take to beta test?. a week? a month? cause i know some people can finish reading through a whole route in 2 days.

me one of them
User avatar
Enerccio
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 310
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 3:03 pm

Unread postby Redcap » September 11th, 2007, 7:12 pm

I'm with you, Ryuusoul; I dunno why everyone hates on Shirou so much.
Well, no, that's not true, I have some ideas, but nothin' that bears repeating. :wink:

(Yes I'm new. Hi all. :D )
Redcap
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 2
Joined: September 10th, 2007, 6:34 pm

Unread postby Superflonic » January 23rd, 2008, 5:59 pm

Redcap wrote:I'm with you, Ryuusoul; I dunno why everyone hates on Shirou so much.
Well, no, that's not true, I have some ideas, but nothin' that bears repeating. :wink:

(Yes I'm new. Hi all. :D )

Hi :)

Anyway, I can't believe people are calling Shirou a pansy.
I mean, he has awesome super skills and is able to get pretty much the best looking girls in the anime universe.
(Putting aside the 1/4 theory :) )

Then again, Shiki is more hardcore, but
a bit twisted at times

(Spoil tagg'd for uncertainty).
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
User avatar
Superflonic
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 468
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 2:32 pm
Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen

Unread postby james-skarz » January 26th, 2008, 4:41 am

Shiki's a pedo http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/in ... s_fine_too

j/ks...going off topic in my topic, shirou's alright - but he's way too overprotective of well, everything. Shiki on the other hand, is more like the spider-man scenario of 'i have a great power for a reason'. That's why i like Shiki...*cough*andhisbigharemofincrediblesexywomen*/cough* :P
User avatar
james-skarz
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: August 14th, 2007, 11:07 am

Unread postby Mukuro » January 26th, 2008, 7:00 am

he did come off a bit of a pansy in the anime version,
one example
when shinji asked him to clean the dojo for him while insulting him yet, he still says yes
then he seemed so happy scrubbing the floor, that was a WTF moment for me



Meh, bad example
He is just like that, he can't refuse someone's request and Shinji is a friend, more reason to not refuse. Shirou's happy scrubbing the floor because it has been a long time since he was last there. To him, cleaning the dojo is a way to reminisce about the past when he was in the archery club. Helping a friend + nostalgia that's good enough reason to be happy while cleaning something...
Last edited by Mukuro on January 27th, 2008, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mukuro
Addict
 
Posts: 66
Joined: October 11th, 2007, 5:54 pm
Location: Wandering somewhere in Nasuverse

Unread postby Superflonic » January 26th, 2008, 7:06 pm

Mukuro wrote:Meh, bad example
He is just like that, he can't refuse someone's request and Shinji is a friend, more reason to not refuse. Shirou's happy scrubbing the floor because it has been a long time since he was last there. To him, cleaning the dojo is a way to reminisce about the past when he was in the archery club. Helping a friend + nostalgia that's good enough reason to be happy while cleaning something...


This is true.
He just likes helping other people,
because that's his way of being a hero to other people.
AN HEROOOOOOO.


Also, I dislike Shiki,
because he has such an ill health.

Most of the time he ends op doing nothing,
because his chest hurts.
Boo fucking hoo. I mean, he can kill vampires, completely delete the existance of building, but he can't get over his scar in his chest? COME ON PEOPLE.
(I know what the scar means, yes, I just eneded to say this :)
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
User avatar
Superflonic
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 468
Joined: December 23rd, 2007, 2:32 pm
Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests