Go Guys Go!

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Dtrini » January 28th, 2008, 9:22 pm

is it me or this tread came to soon. did get a good laugh out of it. at shirou expense
Dtrini
Addict

Unread postby smashingtofu » March 3rd, 2008, 6:34 am

I just wanted to drop by and say that whatever you guys are doing, eating junk food, studying, playing eroge, life, and many other etc's, you guys still rock and I just wanted to let you guys know : )

keep it going!

*look down for poster's ulterior motive*

...as long as you finish and put out the installer in some form...!!!

oh and in response to all them shirou haters...
put me in the list of 'whats with the hatin on the player?' brothers ...and sisters.
And hey, Shirou's like the pimp hero that he is now because of his life! He be the ultimate altruistic hero/pimp! He may not be streetwise but it don't change the fact that he is the shit!

*btw, I normally don't speak like this, but I said, 'what the hell' and posted this*
smashingtofu
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby uberlegen » March 5th, 2008, 3:44 am

smashingtofu wrote:And hey, Shirou's like the pimp hero that he is now because of his life! He be the ultimate altruistic hero/pimp! He may not be streetwise but it don't change the fact that he is the shit!

I shouldn't even be replying to this, but I would just like to point out that I read "autistic" instead of "altruistic", and suddenly everything became clear.
This chair.
uberlegen
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby smashingtofu » March 5th, 2008, 10:20 am

uberlegen wrote:
smashingtofu wrote:And hey, Shirou's like the pimp hero that he is now because of his life! He be the ultimate altruistic hero/pimp! He may not be streetwise but it don't change the fact that he is the shit!

I shouldn't even be replying to this, but I would just like to point out that I read "autistic" instead of "altruistic", and suddenly everything became clear.

Har Har very funny : )

Seriously though, I'll stop there as this isn't the 'the hatin'/making fun of Shirou Phenomenon study' topic
smashingtofu
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat