Kagetsu Tohya question [spoilers probably]

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Kagetsu Tohya question [spoilers probably]

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » August 11th, 2007, 5:08 am

How many H-scenes are there?
Last edited by Beowulf Lee on August 11th, 2007, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Henduluin » August 11th, 2007, 6:42 am

To my knowledge, 3.

2 x Ren
1 x Hisui+Kohaku
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » August 11th, 2007, 6:47 am

No wonder they call this Tsukihime - v. Loli

Are any of them located in the side stories?
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chetyre » August 11th, 2007, 6:52 am

just to be safe

there are two for Len, one for hisui, one for kohaku and one for kohaku+hisui. the Len ones are from the main story, but the maid ones are from the side story "flower of thanatos" IIRC
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby Henduluin » August 11th, 2007, 7:39 am

KT actually has a "skip eroscenes" option, if you're interested.

On a somewhat related note, could you guys help me find the two last CG? >.> I've been through every possible choice I can think of at least 2 times, but I just can't get them.

Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chetyre » August 12th, 2007, 12:20 am

well if we are talking about help finding CGs now, can anyone help me find the second CG of the main story?
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu
Chetyre
Addict

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » August 12th, 2007, 3:22 am

I guess another related question.

Is ep the real ending? Why does it jump directly back to the opening options of the game without any credits?

Edit: Other questions. How do you get to the Summer Festival and the Special Scenario.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » August 12th, 2007, 4:14 am

There was the option to install a flow chart to the endings and/or it installed automatically. I forget which. Should tell you said events.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » August 12th, 2007, 4:29 am

Er, I've been looking at it but it doesn't really help. Argh, this game is annoying. Type Moon is really making me work to get my loli.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chronowraith » August 12th, 2007, 5:16 am

heh.... i missed the 2nd main story CG as well, and it looks like you can't get it once you've beaten the game.

once Len leaves to fight kishima you can't get any more of the CGs with Len in them. It is possible to beat the game and be unable to obtain all the CGs. Looks like you may have to start over by deleting the save21.dat file. also a hint as to where to find that CG, Walking in the park a lot is good for you. ;)

the other dream CGs i must admit i am unsure how to get, you may have missed that chance as well, but as i have yet to find those i can't help you :s. I do know what they are (i got so fed up i extracted the archive to find out where i might go to get them) and it didn't really help me much. I *think* it had to do with that safe and your choices surrounding it because they are related to the item inside.

good luck and happy hunting.
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » August 13th, 2007, 5:58 pm

I'm just making sure to go through every choice myself.

It seems even linear than Tsukihime thus far with the choices.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chronowraith » August 13th, 2007, 8:39 pm

linear... in a way. it's like a single arc of tsukihime, but with fun little branches that touch back to the main story. oh, and the side stories.
Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby Ciel » August 13th, 2007, 9:58 pm

Henduluin wrote:KT actually has a "skip eroscenes" option, if you're interested.

On a somewhat related note, could you guys help me find the two last CG? >.> I've been through every possible choice I can think of at least 2 times, but I just can't get them.

You can get those
by doing a specific thing before opening the safe. For the second one stay at the mansion, help Hisui, then go help Kohaku. For the last one stay at the mansion, go out, visit Arcueid, then return and help Kohaku.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Henduluin » August 14th, 2007, 6:12 pm

Yay, thanks.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Master gamer » September 6th, 2007, 10:33 am

Henduluin wrote:KT actually has a "skip eroscenes" option, if you're interested.

How did you get the akiha one in your post?

I didn't miss any of the mainstory ones
But still have to try the summer festival and answering all kohaku (look alike questions)
Master gamer
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby MestHoop » September 7th, 2007, 1:36 pm

Master gamer wrote:

How did you get the akiha one in your post?

I didn't miss any of the mainstory ones
But still have to try the summer festival and answering all kohaku (look alike questions)

Answer all her questions and you get the second key :) then go back to kohaku the next day and help her clean the room with the safe :P

to all the people who missed CGs in the main story:
If you finished the main story and all 10 dreams then you can go to the translator easter egg menu and select "Scene Select". If you find any unknown CGs during these scenes they still mark as found and are available in the Graphics Mode (I had that problem with the hisui and arc versions of the picture as well :P).

You also might have to go on at least 1 trip to the summer festival (the credits will roll after the summer festival, for the person who asked)
MestHoop
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby demonblade » September 16th, 2007, 4:03 pm

MestHoop wrote:to all the people who missed CGs in the main story:
If you finished the main story and all 10 dreams then you can go to the translator easter egg menu and select "Scene Select". If you find any unknown CGs during these scenes they still mark as found and are available in the Graphics Mode (I had that problem with the hisui and arc versions of the picture as well :P).

You also might have to go on at least 1 trip to the summer festival (the credits will roll after the summer festival, for the person who asked)

An additional note: To unlock the Scene Select option, you also need to complete the Drinking, Dreaming Moon epilogue(which was fantastic) first.
demonblade
Addict

Unread postby zeldaevolution » January 21st, 2008, 4:39 pm

demonblade wrote:
MestHoop wrote:to all the people who missed CGs in the main story:

An additional note: To unlock the Scene Select option, you also need to complete the Drinking, Dreaming Moon epilogue(which was fantastic) first.

I didn't know that there was a Scene Select Option!! :shock:
zeldaevolution
Posting more than n00bs

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat