Kagetsu Tohya question [spoilers probably]

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!
Posts: 197
Joined: May 7th, 2007, 2:02 am

Kagetsu Tohya question [spoilers probably]

Unread post by Beowulf Lee » August 11th, 2007, 5:08 am

How many H-scenes are there?
Last edited by Beowulf Lee on August 11th, 2007, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Henduluin
Crack Desu!
Posts: 341
Joined: November 5th, 2006, 3:29 pm
Location: Dutchtopia

Unread post by Henduluin » August 11th, 2007, 6:42 am

To my knowledge, 3.
► Show Spoiler
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!
Posts: 197
Joined: May 7th, 2007, 2:02 am

Unread post by Beowulf Lee » August 11th, 2007, 6:47 am

No wonder they call this Tsukihime - v. Loli

Are any of them located in the side stories?

Chetyre
Addict
Posts: 116
Joined: May 1st, 2007, 12:48 am
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Unread post by Chetyre » August 11th, 2007, 6:52 am

just to be safe
► Show Spoiler
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu

Henduluin
Crack Desu!
Posts: 341
Joined: November 5th, 2006, 3:29 pm
Location: Dutchtopia

Unread post by Henduluin » August 11th, 2007, 7:39 am

KT actually has a "skip eroscenes" option, if you're interested.

On a somewhat related note, could you guys help me find the two last CG? >.> I've been through every possible choice I can think of at least 2 times, but I just can't get them.
► Show Spoiler
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

Chetyre
Addict
Posts: 116
Joined: May 1st, 2007, 12:48 am
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Unread post by Chetyre » August 12th, 2007, 12:20 am

well if we are talking about help finding CGs now, can anyone help me find the second CG of the main story?
"I wouldst call thee foolish...But thou art mortal. Thou cannot go against thy nature, no more than a fish could walketh upon the firmament"
~Fou-Lu

Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!
Posts: 197
Joined: May 7th, 2007, 2:02 am

Unread post by Beowulf Lee » August 12th, 2007, 3:22 am

I guess another related question.

Is ep the real ending? Why does it jump directly back to the opening options of the game without any credits?

Edit: Other questions. How do you get to the Summer Festival and the Special Scenario.

Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!
Posts: 201
Joined: April 30th, 2007, 3:41 pm

.......

Unread post by Impractic_Shiki » August 12th, 2007, 4:14 am

There was the option to install a flow chart to the endings and/or it installed automatically. I forget which. Should tell you said events.

Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!
Posts: 197
Joined: May 7th, 2007, 2:02 am

Unread post by Beowulf Lee » August 12th, 2007, 4:29 am

Er, I've been looking at it but it doesn't really help. Argh, this game is annoying. Type Moon is really making me work to get my loli.

Chronowraith
Addict
Posts: 89
Joined: April 20th, 2007, 4:42 am
Location: RPI
Contact:

Unread post by Chronowraith » August 12th, 2007, 5:16 am

heh.... i missed the 2nd main story CG as well, and it looks like you can't get it once you've beaten the game.
► Show Spoiler
the other dream CGs i must admit i am unsure how to get, you may have missed that chance as well, but as i have yet to find those i can't help you :s. I do know what they are (i got so fed up i extracted the archive to find out where i might go to get them) and it didn't really help me much. I *think* it had to do with that safe and your choices surrounding it because they are related to the item inside.

good luck and happy hunting.

Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!
Posts: 201
Joined: April 30th, 2007, 3:41 pm

.......

Unread post by Impractic_Shiki » August 13th, 2007, 5:58 pm

I'm just making sure to go through every choice myself.

It seems even linear than Tsukihime thus far with the choices.

Chronowraith
Addict
Posts: 89
Joined: April 20th, 2007, 4:42 am
Location: RPI
Contact:

Unread post by Chronowraith » August 13th, 2007, 8:39 pm

linear... in a way. it's like a single arc of tsukihime, but with fun little branches that touch back to the main story. oh, and the side stories.

Ciel
Crack Desu!
Posts: 454
Joined: March 11th, 2004, 6:44 am

Unread post by Ciel » August 13th, 2007, 9:58 pm

Henduluin wrote:KT actually has a "skip eroscenes" option, if you're interested.

On a somewhat related note, could you guys help me find the two last CG? >.> I've been through every possible choice I can think of at least 2 times, but I just can't get them.
► Show Spoiler
You can get those
► Show Spoiler

Henduluin
Crack Desu!
Posts: 341
Joined: November 5th, 2006, 3:29 pm
Location: Dutchtopia

Unread post by Henduluin » August 14th, 2007, 6:12 pm

Yay, thanks.
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

Master gamer
Posting more than n00bs
Posts: 29
Joined: August 31st, 2007, 9:25 am

Unread post by Master gamer » September 6th, 2007, 10:33 am

Henduluin wrote:KT actually has a "skip eroscenes" option, if you're interested.

On a somewhat related note, could you guys help me find the two last CG? >.> I've been through every possible choice I can think of at least 2 times, but I just can't get them.
► Show Spoiler
How did you get the akiha one in your post?

I didn't miss any of the mainstory ones
But still have to try the summer festival and answering all kohaku (look alike questions)

MestHoop
Totally hardly posted
Posts: 5
Joined: September 7th, 2007, 1:16 pm
Location: Meppel, Netherlands

Unread post by MestHoop » September 7th, 2007, 1:36 pm

Master gamer wrote:
Henduluin wrote:KT actually has a "skip eroscenes" option, if you're interested.

On a somewhat related note, could you guys help me find the two last CG? >.> I've been through every possible choice I can think of at least 2 times, but I just can't get them.
► Show Spoiler
How did you get the akiha one in your post?

I didn't miss any of the mainstory ones
But still have to try the summer festival and answering all kohaku (look alike questions)
Answer all her questions and you get the second key :) then go back to kohaku the next day and help her clean the room with the safe :P


to all the people who missed CGs in the main story:
If you finished the main story and all 10 dreams then you can go to the translator easter egg menu and select "Scene Select". If you find any unknown CGs during these scenes they still mark as found and are available in the Graphics Mode (I had that problem with the hisui and arc versions of the picture as well :P).

You also might have to go on at least 1 trip to the summer festival (the credits will roll after the summer festival, for the person who asked)

demonblade
Addict
Posts: 90
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 6:39 pm
Location: SG

Unread post by demonblade » September 16th, 2007, 4:03 pm

MestHoop wrote: to all the people who missed CGs in the main story:
If you finished the main story and all 10 dreams then you can go to the translator easter egg menu and select "Scene Select". If you find any unknown CGs during these scenes they still mark as found and are available in the Graphics Mode (I had that problem with the hisui and arc versions of the picture as well :P).

You also might have to go on at least 1 trip to the summer festival (the credits will roll after the summer festival, for the person who asked)

An additional note: To unlock the Scene Select option, you also need to complete the Drinking, Dreaming Moon epilogue(which was fantastic) first.

zeldaevolution
Posting more than n00bs
Posts: 21
Joined: January 21st, 2008, 4:19 pm
Location: Philippines

Unread post by zeldaevolution » January 21st, 2008, 4:39 pm

demonblade wrote:
MestHoop wrote: to all the people who missed CGs in the main story:
If you finished the main story and all 10 dreams then you can go to the translator easter egg menu and select "Scene Select". If you find any unknown CGs during these scenes they still mark as found and are available in the Graphics Mode (I had that problem with the hisui and arc versions of the picture as well :P).

You also might have to go on at least 1 trip to the summer festival (the credits will roll after the summer festival, for the person who asked)

An additional note: To unlock the Scene Select option, you also need to complete the Drinking, Dreaming Moon epilogue(which was fantastic) first.
I didn't know that there was a Scene Select Option!! :shock:

Post Reply