tatari/nanaya in fate stay night? (what if..)

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

tatari/nanaya in fate stay night? (what if..)

Unread postby Lanski » July 3rd, 2007, 10:05 pm

It would be funny if the tatari would appear a year after FSN cause of the rumors of people dying again haha.

I was playing MB and was wondering since they 2 games r in the same 'universe' it could be possible. I wonder how emiya and rin would handle that.

I wonder what form the tatari would take.. maybe gilgamesh? hah

Also it would be cool if Shiki became a heoric spirit or Nanaya persona became a anti-hero spirit like rider and became another assassin. It wouldnt be a bad story plot lol.
Lanski
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby md » July 4th, 2007, 5:43 am

A very hungry Saber. Her hunger is insatiable, like a dragon's. She goes on to eat the entire town in one night. I don't feel like digging for a picture to make it funnier, but I probably have one.
md
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » July 4th, 2007, 10:08 pm

If Shiki was a spirit....

He'd have double the harem that he already has with each Tsukihime route.

~_~ Albeit the thought of Arcueid x Saber fighting eachother for him----scares me. >_>
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Lanski » July 4th, 2007, 11:00 pm

I rather it be Nanaya Shiki and he was teamed with the teacher haha 2 killing machines. He prolly cna use his eyes as much as he wants without problems then.
Lanski
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby coldness » July 8th, 2007, 1:38 pm

If there was a fight between Saber and Arueid, just who'd win?
coldness
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Impractic_Shiki » July 9th, 2007, 4:54 am

If you're going to ask a question like that---

It'd depend on a variety of factors such as what condition each were in.

Like if this was predeath Saber or 'hero' Saber....and if 'hero' Saber---what master she'd have. Say---if he could make a reality marble to match Arcueid's.

Depends also on if Arc was targeted during the day or at night. >_> So forth....lots of little details matter.
Impractic_Shiki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby chasmirror » July 9th, 2007, 10:09 pm

Just mentioning, according the official Type-Moon setting, a Servant's strength(full-powered) is 1/4 of Alcueid. At one-on-one, they wouldn't stand a chance unless they had some specialized weapon designed exclusively for Alcueid. Evenso, it would barely be an even match. However, two Servants with a coordinated attack can press Alcueid enough to run.

However, at night with a full moon, Alcueid is unbeatable(and unkillable, if you remember Tsukihime).
chasmirror
Crack Addic!

Unread postby northernme » July 11th, 2007, 9:06 am

Ah, but what if her opponent was the Assasin Shiki?
northernme
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Eriol-kun » July 15th, 2007, 1:59 pm

LOL. That would be interesting.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Chronowraith » August 4th, 2007, 7:47 pm

chasmirror wrote:Just mentioning, according the official Type-Moon setting, a Servant's strength(full-powered) is 1/4 of Alcueid.

1/4 power eh....

Chronowraith
Addict

Unread postby potaatti » August 4th, 2007, 8:53 pm

chasmirror wrote:Just mentioning, according the official Type-Moon setting, a Servant's strength(full-powered) is 1/4 of Alcueid. At one-on-one, they wouldn't stand a chance unless they had some specialized weapon designed exclusively for Alcueid. Evenso, it would barely be an even match. However, two Servants with a coordinated attack can press Alcueid enough to run.

However, at night with a full moon, Alcueid is unbeatable(and unkillable, if you remember Tsukihime).

Alcueid? :P
potaatti
Crack Addic!

Unread postby miszou » August 5th, 2007, 12:35 am

Chronowraith wrote:
1/4 power eh....

*cool picture*

heh, its true!

I think in Tsukihime power order was indeed shown by the size of their breasts xD
You are here alone again
In your sweet insanity
All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
When all the world turns away to leave you lonely
miszou
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Crest » August 15th, 2007, 3:28 pm

But then Satsuki would be pretty up there right? Akiha is definitely flatter than Satsuki, Hisui, and Kohaku. Also here's a question thats probably been debated to death in Fate/Stay vs. Tsukihime topics but if Shiki dot stabs a Servant what happens?
Crest
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Henduluin » August 15th, 2007, 4:07 pm

Crest wrote:But then Satsuki would be pretty up there right? Akiha is definitely flatter than Satsuki, Hisui, and Kohaku. Also here's a question thats probably been debated to death in Fate/Stay vs. Tsukihime topics but if Shiki dot stabs a Servant what happens?

Depends on whether he can even conceptualize the death of something that exists outside of the normal timeline. Not to mention Servants are merely copies of the original heros kept locked away safely in a separate realm, so even if he could kill a Servant, the original body would still be intact, rendering his eyes pretty useless. Then again, Servants can only be summoned once...
The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Henduluin
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » August 19th, 2007, 10:47 pm

Crest wrote:But then Satsuki would be pretty up there right?

Wasn't it that Sacchin had the potential to even be as powerful as a Dead Apostle?
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raw » August 20th, 2007, 10:58 pm

She does have the potential, haven't you played MB ReAct? I think on the Arcade mode they make various references to her being a rare case of a vampire (very powerful)
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Eriol-kun » August 21st, 2007, 6:34 am

Thanks for the confirmation-- I was just unsure.
Eriol-kun
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Raw » August 22nd, 2007, 3:50 am

By the way Eriol, she's even got a Reality Marble, something along the lines of Autumn Leaves.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread postby marus » August 22nd, 2007, 5:56 am

By the way Eriol, she's even got a Reality Marble, something along the lines of Autumn Leaves.

I think you mean Depletion Garden? And once again the internet surprises me, how quickly a conversation can change from crossovers to breasts to reality marble.
KATTO!
marus
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raw » August 22nd, 2007, 10:40 pm

It will never cease to amaze you. And it will never cease to horrify you.
Raw
Crack Addic!

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat