Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua (official Type-Moon Patch)

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua (official Type-Moon Patch)

Unread postby ggyytthh » January 11th, 2012, 10:45 pm

Hey guys,

I was browsing throught the type-moon website when i came across this:

http://www.typemoon.com/products/fate_dl/index.html

Why are there 3 patches instead of the 1 like the unofficial patch that the fans ripped off the ps2?
And what is it really?
ggyytthh
Posting more than n00bs

Re: Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua (official Type-Moon Patch)

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 14th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Those aren't patches they are really the downloadable version of the Relta Nua for the PC version since it was orignally for the PS2. Pretty much this has nothing to do with mirror moon at all if you ask me, but more along th eline of pulling what the guy did for Higurashi... sort of with the sotryline.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua (official Type-Moon Patch)

Unread postby ggyytthh » January 16th, 2012, 3:31 am

So basically, you are saying that instead of type-moon releasing a patch, is is an EXACT copy of the ps2's Fate/Stay Night VN but for pc? btw, I just realised that it is released in 3 seperate parts (corrosponding to the 3 routes: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/12/16/fa ... -episodes/). meaning that instead of being like the ps2 version, it will have 3 dif parts. But isn't realta nua just a DIFFERENT/Extended ending to Fate?

So how can they release it in 3 seperate bits unless they all have the same ending? (because the only NEW thing realta nua (ps2 version) really has is the ending) so why would they bother to release it in 3 parts instead of the one unless they wanted to make more money or something was different...?

Is there any difference to the mirror moon's realta nua patch than the OFFICIAL pc version of Realta Nua?
ggyytthh
Posting more than n00bs

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat