STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 14th, 2008, 11:37 am

Raitei wrote:
Miraploy wrote:@Darkbalmunk,

No way, Arc is definitely the strongest TM character that appears so far in the VNs. Marble Phantasm is godly, she can just imagine anyone dead, and it'll be done.
I think Darkbalmunk has a point; if ubw somehow can turn nature to un-nature, marble phantasm wouldn't have any effect, as it's based on the concept of altering nature. however, despite the fact that reality marbles can alter nature, their power is limited to only one specific effect as I have quoted above. so it's basically impossible to completely alter nature to render arcueid's marble phantasm useless.
That is, IF Arc just let Shirou chant a ten line spell. Even if that happens, Arc could just killed Shirou instantly with her claws. She's probably faster than Saber.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

Darkbalmunk
Might just like this board

Unread post by Darkbalmunk » July 14th, 2008, 2:56 pm

teh reality marble doesnt need the chant really it lets him pull his magic nearves out of his skull lol, cause in the middle of chanting in ubw path it seems hes only stalling to pull out alot of magic for it nearly killing his own body.

i think if shirou can place his reality marble around arcuid it should collapse i read some of the posts and it sounds like a reality marble is unstable when you add something of equal distruption to natures equilibrium aka reality marble (marble phantasm inside marble) = collapse before marble phantasm finishes.

also in fate/zero shirou's father is kinda overpowered lol and a ass.

i thought shiki's blood(that caused him to tear arc into peices) only activated against unatural things to the earth aka vampires, and should servants be included since the holy grail was the most unatural thing in the typemoon universe.
-_- but the time he killed arc could be a zerker mode for shiki lol.

only thing i see that could go wrong is if haruhi(godmode) went beserk and crushed everyone....... even worse if the main character from DoGs showed up lol ^_^(those woh dont knows Dogs carnage and bullets its awsome the main character has a 2 handguns connected by a chain he can regenerated as fast as hes being shreded up by opponents.)

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » July 14th, 2008, 3:06 pm

Darkbalmunk wrote:teh reality marble doesnt need the chant really it lets him pull his magic nearves out of his skull lol, cause in the middle of chanting in ubw path it seems hes only stalling to pull out alot of magic for it nearly killing his own body.
ubw falls under the category of 7 line spells. incantations may differ, but its presence is still compulsory for a spell to activate. shirou cannot activate ubw ( the reality marble ) without chanting, that's that. doujin sucks.
Darkbalmunk wrote:i think if shirou can place his reality marble around arcuid it should collapse i read some of the posts and it sounds like a reality marble is unstable when you add something of equal distruption to natures equilibrium aka reality marble (marble phantasm inside marble) = collapse before marble phantasm finishes.

i thought shiki's blood(that caused him to tear arc into peices) only activated against unatural things to the earth aka vampires, and should servants be included since the holy grail was the most unatural thing in the typemoon universe.
double effect? yeah, that may be the case.
Darkbalmunk wrote:-_- but the time he killed arc could be a zerker mode for shiki lol.
artificial phantasm isn't much a gift; it's more of a curse. for longer battles, shirou's body won't last. in addition, shiki equals to shirou in terms of power level.

without artificial phantasm, shirou won't even last a few minutes against arc.
Darkbalmunk wrote:also in fate/zero shirou's father is kinda overpowered lol and a ass.
kiritsugu is just a superb magus killer, that's that. his aptitude as a master is nowhere near ilya's nor rin's level... so is his aptitude as a magician.

the einzbern hired him just to be its hitman, besides its representative.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » July 14th, 2008, 9:39 pm

...You say UBW is a "7-line spell", but what exactly defines a "line" in regards to Nasuverse spells? After all, you could have a line of text that consists of only one word.

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » July 15th, 2008, 2:05 am

Cat Megex wrote:...You say UBW is a "7-line spell", but what exactly defines a "line" in regards to Nasuverse spells? After all, you could have a line of text that consists of only one word.
fuyuki wiki wrote:Single Actions - Requirement is to only pass energy to activate. Gandr shots and mystic eyes are single action spells. Instant spells.
One-Line - Fixing an effect within oneself, ie, Rin activating her crest to cast a One-Line spell for either removing a sigil, or for gravity adjustment and weight reduction.
Ten-Count - Instant Contract. A simple ritual. Necessary for high thaumaturgy (rank A spells or higher). Casting time is typically one minute for a fully-trained magus and 30 seconds for one with high speed incantations). Consisting of ten or more lines, which may consist of one word per-line at the bare minimum.

Archer and Shirou's incantations are over 5 lines long and are close to Ten-Count types. Probably referring specifically to the UBWs.

The majority of Caster's spells fall into the One-Line category, but speed is even faster or at least just as fast as Single Action spells (No Action) and power-level is no less than that of Five-Line spells. Also, as her spells are Divine Words, they do not fall into the normal categories and thus the conditions of Anti-Prana B, C, and D do not apply to her.

It should also be noted that despite how long Archer's UBW verses might have actually been, gamewise, the completion of the spell was VERY short.

Note that for long incantations, before the spell is actually completed, there will normally be an observable effect on the outer world (with the exception of Reality Marble incantations or any other spells that don't activate already existing "programs").

Anything longer than a Ten-Count incantation is probably considered an actual ritual.
source.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread post by nobaka » July 15th, 2008, 2:23 am

Cat Megex wrote:...You say UBW is a "7-line spell", but what exactly defines a "line" in regards to Nasuverse spells? After all, you could have a line of text that consists of only one word.
This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. Th...

Darkbalmunk

Unread post by Darkbalmunk » July 15th, 2008, 2:50 am

the largest fail of using english (trying to chant ubw)
uh oh i asked my friend to read it in japanese and it takes only 1/3 the time to chant it in english GG for english people.... and even german somehow won....

oh i watched gameplay footage of fate/unlimited code
when archer uses UBW with full power gauge time slows down while zerkers sword was heading for him he unleashes ubw and was able to use a counter then pull off a 18 hit combo.... lol and it looks like he chants only part of UBW in the game but its only a sneak peek not really the capcoms final edited release.
so im thinking either there is a way to prepare UBW before hand and only be able to release it with a key word simular to how rin puts energy inside her crystals then release it all with a single word or if time would actually be considerate enough to slow down for archer and shirou

if that doesnt work copy bleach, summon a bunch of crappy swords and use each one to breaking point and grab another go Zanget... cough i mean unlimited blade works...... >_> maybe a long range cero... bow shot....

actually that reminds me can arc dodge shirou's bow and arrow shots? i mean in the game it hints how he doesnt aim but think about not missing... which made no sence to me so... he shoots and it will hit no matter what.... thats kinda using unlimited ammo cheats + never miss cheats. i kinda think shirou's japanese archery ability should be included since shiki's seems like he will slit his wrists at any given moment. lol two emo heroes, one watched his family and clan die and the other watchs his family and many people die burning... i think shirou won in the emotionally damage catagory and no person in the type-moon can beat shirou's tragity since he watched the people die and litterally watched them burn... lol

oh that avatar reminds me new episodes of avatar the last airbender starts today at 8pm pacific time all week and ends with a movie on friday

Rikh
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Rikh » July 22nd, 2008, 6:12 am

If shiro fought shiki, the whole battle would last at least ten hours mentally and be finished in about 5 seconds in real time :|

Also shiro is pretty good with Kansho and Byakua, you cant expect shiki to be able to slice those lines so easily =)

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 31st, 2008, 5:34 am

Darkbalmunk wrote:Blah blah blah
I can't believe I bother writing with this shit. okay.
1. If you think Shiki and Shirou are Emos, you need to a: Go read F/SN and Tsukihime again; a: Check up the "Emo" on a dictionary.
2. Even if Shirou activated unlimited blade works somehow, Shirou would still not be able to do anything. Arc is faster, so he can't open up distance for a bow shot. Probably no time for mass-projection (aka rain of swords) either.
3. Even if the above situations are possible, they would be flying in slow-mo in arcs eyes.
4. You never understood his "Emiya shoots and it will hit no matter what".
5. Making fun of F/SN and accusing it of copying Bleach (one of the worst manga IMO) in a TYPE-MOON fan forum is neither smart nor funny.

There I did it.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread post by zweiterversuch » July 31st, 2008, 2:34 pm

Einherjar wrote:
1. If you think Shiki and Shirou are Emos, you need to a: Go read F/SN and Tsukihime again; a: Check up the "Emo" on a dictionary.
2. Even if Shirou activated unlimited blade works somehow, Shirou would still not be able to do anything. Arc is faster, so he can't open up distance for a bow shot. Probably no time for mass-projection (aka rain of swords) either.
3. Even if the above situations are possible, they would be flying in slow-mo in arcs eyes.
5. Making fun of F/SN and accusing it of copying Bleach (one of the worst manga IMO) in a TYPE-MOON fan forum is neither smart nor funny.

There I did it.
Wow...Einherjar is scary...so different from his Avatar.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!

Fa11en123
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Fa11en123 » August 12th, 2008, 8:16 pm

Lol nice

Riverl

Unread post by Riverl » August 22nd, 2008, 10:49 am

I know I'm digging up something terrible, but the urge to do this is simply too strong
I did notice that this discussion halted like 10 days ago...
Terribly sorry, everyone :?

SPOILER AHEAD,
the amount of stuff I wrote down is too much for me to find and put each spoiler in a spoiler tag atm, I'll do it later though

Be Warned

Also Wall of Text Ahead

@Darkbalmunk:
1st, let set some basic for discussion:
We are talking about power level, so Arc should be at 100% power, free from restrain of blood lust
Doujin is just that, fan work, made up stuff to satisfy our imagination, and by no mean can be used as proof

well...
also arcuied was defeated by shiki when he killed the earth and she lost all powers.
Lost all power? What? Her lines reappeared, but she's still powerful (as in, the "even below 30% maximum output" powerful)
So
in a reality marble it is reality thus shirou's reality marble being of a dead land = no power for arcuied.
It may somewhat affect her ability, make Marble Phantasm harder to use (What happen if Marble Phantasm clash again Reality Marble was never officially mentioned), reduce the amount of power the world can supply, but not necessarily making her powerless. Her basic physical power shouldn't suffer any notable affect, and she should be able to obliterate Shirou before she need more supply from Gaia.
(The pathetic Arc that almost lost to Chaos and lost to ROA, who should be actually at around 5-10% of full power Arc crushed a demonic elephant in one hit. Arc's speed, needless to say, should surpass even Lancer, Rider, or Assassin, the fastest Servants in Fate, we are counting 100% power Arc, remember. And Archer with the World's buff has pathetic speed let alone Shirou or older Shirou, even HF Shirou only reach mach attack speed due to Archer's arm and tracing's enhancement, his base speed should be only slightly faster than UBW Shirou, may be Kotomine's speed level at most)
Sword rain, like Shirou described, is like Machine gun bullets, may be a little faster, and much more destructive, around the same speed as Gate of Babylon, and Lancer could deflect almost anything Gate of Babylon's sword rain threw at him, and Arc, being superior in speed, should, like Einherjar said, see them clearly and dodge them easily, "slow motion" like, that is (She couldn't avoid Shiki's 17 dissection strike due to: 1. Narrow space, 2. only at 30% power and 3. carelessness and surprise factor, just like how Gil got his arm sliced off by Shirou while actually won again Saber in close combat with his sword combo). Another example, for this matter: "Basic" Dead Apostle (not Ancestor), like... Satsuki's level when she was killed by Shiki, can actually be harm by bullets and so on, but they're so fast they can see and avoid any bullets after they were fired, Arc is obviously above that.
And can he really aim the sword rain if she moved around faster than his eyes can catch?

And all this discussion only happen if Arc ever let Shirou/Archer finish his chant
The chant can be delay a bit, but not long enough to chant it before the battle and activate later, else, they would have used it again Gilgamesh
BTW
simular to how rin puts energy inside her crystals then release it all with a single word or if time would actually be considerate enough to slow down for archer and shirou
Rin actually still need to chant if she want to use high level spells, the one word spells were quick combat spells from the beginning and could be activated in one word (although drastically weaker) without the gems anyway.
I dont remember Rin cast 10 counts spells or something like that with only one word, even with the assistance of the gems. They only amplified her quick spells' power to that of higher level spells.
The gem used again Saber, and Berserker, were used "Raw", as in, without really chanting any spell, Rin simply released the power inside those gems and used them like bombs or grenades. If the gem has an attribute, then the power will be in that attribute when released, and will greatly help when casting a spell with that attribute, may be even faster cast time, but not cutting down the chant, shorten it or anything like that AFAIK .
In short: They aren't "high level spells casted in one word with the assistance of the gems", they are "Energy inside the gems released" or "Low level but fast spells with a high level spell-like power thank to the extra prana from gems". A big difference from what you mean to imply, since UBW, let say, with those gems' assistance or something similar can last longer, but Shirou still need to chant the whole thing.
There's Aoko's special speed casting skill that allow reduction of the chant's length, but not that much.
May be, just may be, a Mystic Code that actually cut down the chant to use spell exist, but it will be extremely unique or rare, and chance for Shirou to get it will be near zero

if that doesnt work copy bleach, summon a bunch of crappy swords and use each one to breaking point and grab another go Zanget... cough i mean unlimited blade works...... >_> maybe a long range cero... bow shot....
Noble Phantasm, even those like Excalibur, when not used as Broken Phatasm and effect not activated (with the exception of passive effect ones) are just exceptionally sharp or durable weapons.
using crappy ones at Arc? she'll just shrug them off like dust
And there's still the issue of "slow motion", as well as aiming problem, as stated above.

shiki's bloodline only activates against non-humans shirou is a human magi and magi powers are of the earth and is simular to a druid's thus shiki's demon slaying blood will register shirou as human.
Doesn't really affect Shiki if he ACTUALLY WANTED to kill Shirou, his speed, his eyes, his skills, all were always there. He's just too either too soft and treasure lives or scared and believed he's a normal school boy so much he's unconsciously holding back, while "Nanaya mode" will go all out.
Basically, a serious Shiki can do anything Nanaya can.
So yes, Shiki, if he can destroy Reality Marbles, then he can destroy UBW. (I take it that this part is your argument over "Shiki killed a RM, so he can kill UBW")
It's even confirmed that normal (Tsukihime) Shiki will win again normal (Fate/Stay night) Shirou if both disregarded their life after the match.
If older Shirou (not counting Archer, who got buffed from the world) is dragged into this, I'll say compare him with Satsujinki instead of normal Shiki.

and if arcuied a pureblood is weak on dead earth im sure the other apostles and vampires would be just as weak.
This comment only show that you are looking at Type Moon vampires with rules of other pop culture vampires.
It can't be anymore wrong. Pure blood? What?
Short answer: No, Dead Apostle vampires never get supply from Gaia like Arc, Nero would just have Shirou for breakfast even if UBW is on. Archer may be able to fight him, but older Shirou is a doubt, may be he can, may be he can't.

For fate/stay there currently is a sequal for it but it seems it starts off after UBW ends 3 years after the holy grail. its from typemoon its a sequal about events 3 years later and it does talk about shirou and how he learns magic after becoming rin's apprentice. and it touches on him close to where he became archer. at that point it even mentions he has enough power to kill the servants more than 10 times, even says he possibly could kill beserker at his current level.
Kill Servant like 10 time? Kill Berserker?
What are we talking about, a joke?
Archer could kill Berserker 6 times over without UBW, yes, but that's the mad enhanced Berserker who lost his sanity as well as all his Noble Phantasm except God Hand.
Archer could have died if Lancer used Gae Bolg at the beginning of the game.
Archer could only put on a defensive fight if he fight with Lancer in close range, if thing continue longer, Archer would probably the first to get exhausted.
Archer got buffed from his Contract to become Counter Guardian
Stat-wise, Lancer is a freaking "AVERAGE" Servant if not for his Piercing Lance of Death Thorn.
UBW is powerful, but not an option that can be used frequently
And that's Archer, The Ultimate Emiya with buff from the World
A True Magic user like Aoko still cant win again Caster
Rin, who studied sorcery all her life, from a proper Magus lineage, prepared 10 years to participate in the Grail War, couldn't even move when facing Servants.
Kuzuki, an assassin trained his whole life, whose martial art prowess far surpassed an inept like Shirou, couldn't make Archer flinch without Caster's enhancement.
What make you think Shirou, a Spell user, and half ass swordman, who is not even a proper Magus, with no Magic Crest, can reach such level in only 3 years studying "conventional" sorceries? kill the Servants more than 10 times? You honestly believed that?

not only that would arcuied be able to kill shirou with avalon lol i mean hes been crushed and cut in half and still survived, would his tiny shreds regenerate lol?
Avalon only become the absolute defend when Saber activated it. Just like Caliburn won't kill Berserker 7 times over if Shirou used it alone himself.
When not activated?
Avalon didn't stop him from getting killed in those dead ends.
Avalon in its passive mode can, at most, help him heal faster, provided that he's alive.
Arc can rip "a pathetic human" (quote the DAAs) apart in-to-six-pieces from quite a distance, with just-a-glance, in just a fraction-of-second, without even-moving-her-fingers, demonstrated in Kagetsu Tohya (Even Ryougi can't kill something that happen instantly like that). What the chance Shiou have to heal?
No, Avalon passive mode couldn't protect Shirou from being manipulated by Caster, nor anything supernatural in that matter, not Arc's Marble Phantasm.

And guess what, If there's no connection spiritual between Saber and Shirou at all (like when she's stolen by Caster), even the passive mode stop working, as in UBW, his extraordinary healing ability was never mentioned again since he lost Saber.
May be it has some side effect, as it saved him from dying 10 years ago without Saber, but nowhere near when he's with her (passive mode), and nowhere near enough to make him any better than a normal schoolboy.
considering he has saber with him so it would actually be active lol.
Shirou with Saber and active mode Avalon only exist during the last night of Fate route
Shirou with UBW is the Shirou that lost Saber, Saber may stayed, but as Rin's Servant, and thus, not even passive Avalon
Older Shirou, absolutely either doesn't have, or cant activate Avalon.
Shirou cant keep Saber in this world if she's still his Servant, insufficient prana.

Though I don't think Arc can just make Avalon disappear if Saber is using it.
never the less, if Saber use it, Arc can just avoid her until the effective time ran out, anything that need to be activated, will, sooner or later, be deactivate.

So no, don't even mention Avalon in power level discussion about Shirou, as it's something like plot armor, and it doesn't really belong to Shirou nor does he have any control over it.

lol the definition says the reality marble allows the user to define the world the within the boundry and create rules for it reflecting the user
AKA setting the rules in favor of the user to make killing arc easy since shown in tsukihime is the earth around her is dead she gets weaker and is no longer immortal...

*shirou + zerker sword = lame* gotta put that out

also it seems in unlimited blade works both archer and shirou can surround themselves with any number of blades and summon them anywhere just like gilgamesh
RM never was, is, or will, let its user define the world according to their will, though it doesn't necessarily have only one property.
It manifest the user's soul world, project it upon this world, creating an artificial mini world that reflect the user's soul.
Its like a film already made being shown via projector, which is the RM. With the film being the soul of the caster.
No matter what, the projector will keep showing only what was in the film. its impossible to add or subtract the content unless you remake the entire film, which mean, in this case, changing the user's very core.
Not impossible (Shirou's RM is no longer UBW in HF, but how much it changed and what new properties it took, no one knew or will known), but not something you can do conveniently, especially to suit a certain battle.
In sort, the properties of each RM is often fixed and cant be change, no matter how much will power one put into it.

but wouldnt hte reality marble still bend realty around arc and even if she starts to use her powers the area around should start collapsing.
If that happen, well, the real world will just appear where UBW collapsed, even more benefit for Arc, no?
Though, like said, what happen when RM meet MP is still in discussion.
i guess hf might be the only way battle moon made shirou unlrealistic -_-
hopefully shirou doesnt give up before winning lol also the weapon ceil used to try to kill roa wasnt that a form of a blade since it was a holy sword of scriptures.
As much as I love BMW, its not something official
And well, it's not a matter of "giving up before winning" in Shirou vs Arc, it's a matter of "can he even survive the first 3 seconds?"

thats all i got, i found a youtube video along time ago >_> someone made a mugen game with all the sprites from melty blood and self created ones of archer zerker and caster and arcuid sorta got beat by casters sumwhat stealing INO(guilty gear XX) abilities of aoe casting..... and from seeing fate/unlimited code Shirou gets buffed 10X more than from HF route.
fighting games, fan made games, etc, cant be used
fighting games need to balance out the characters
fan made games aren't even official.
That's why even Melty Blood, with the story wrote by Kinoko himself, couldn't be used for this kind of discussion game play wise.
Story wise, Sion is only as strong as Shiki, and lack high level battle experience as well as battle instincts compare to him, but she's the GOD tier in Jp players' book.

also to add if we go by strengths in the visual novels out right now i think arcuied would lose.

added bonus Shirou vs Shiki the battle of selfless heroes?(>_> cant find my arc vs saber one T_T)
Arc freaking crushed a demonic elephants in one swing, dance her way through a sea of demonic beasts, leaving only ground meat behind with only 5-10% of her power left.
Shirou BEAT ARC in STRENGTH?
Her "physical" and "bodily" strength can be lower, since see admitted that if it's just due to her body, which is human-like (Shinso bodies are modeled after human) , Shiki might as well be stronger. But her spiritual/super nature as a supreme being make her body irrelevant in measuring her strength, or power in general.
Not humanly possible, and noway for Shirou to match that
*big edit* ..... your information of the reality marble im gonna cite it lol, for english 101 we had to write a paper about a made up place (she is a harry potter fan -_-) so we see the influence, so reality marble is mine pfft type-moon > harry potter lol i wonder if voldermort has a reality marble or marble phantasm, would explain his power backfiring lol...
Dont compare those two books, they're completely different and what you are saying here is nonsense
Beside, I cant see Voldemort beating any TypeMoon Character. His strongest freaking spell is a green bolt that can be dodge by rolling on the ground and is not more effective than a shot from a rocket launcher, for god sake.
Say what you know, assumption should be marked as assumption and whatever based on it should have a "probably" sticky, what you or people other than the author made up shouldn't be used as proof.
only thing i see that could go wrong is if haruhi(godmode) went beserk and crushed everyone....... even worse if the main character from DoGs showed up lol ^_^(those woh dont knows Dogs carnage and bullets its awsome the main character has a 2 handguns connected by a chain he can regenerated as fast as hes being shreded up by opponents.)
Haruhi is the God of her world, not the Type Moon universe, the Akasha record pretty much covered that roles. And we already got a guy that recover as fast as he's shreded up, say hello to Professor Chaos. He was just extremely unfortunate. After all, the chance to meet a pathetic human with Chokushi no Magan is like, what? 2/8 billions or lower.

actually that reminds me can arc dodge shirou's bow and arrow shots? i mean in the game it hints how he doesnt aim but think about not missing... which made no sence to me so... he shoots and it will hit no matter what.... thats kinda using unlimited ammo cheats + never miss cheats. i kinda think shirou's japanese archery ability should be included since shiki's seems like he will slit his wrists at any given moment. lol two emo heroes, one watched his family and clan die and the other watchs his family and many people die burning... i think shirou won in the emotionally damage catagory and no person in the type-moon can beat shirou's tragity since he watched the people die and litterally watched them burn... lol
He was talking about the mentality of one shooting the bow. Not in a "I hacked so I never miss" way
Actually, a lot of good archers mentioned that mentality, if you watched and read Japanese stuff enough.

And even if it hit
"Conventional" weapon do absolute 0 damage to Arc
a lot of 1 damage can take out a 999999999999 hp boss
but no matter how many time you stack it up, 0 damage wont do a thing

And don't you ever dare say something like "Shiki's ready to slit his wrist any moment"
Only proved one thing, you read without understanding a slightest thing
Shiki treasure lives more than anyone else
It's his amazing survival instinct that awoken his Nanaya psyche in dangerous time.

And learn the definition of a word before you say it, "EMO" wasn't, isn't and will never be a right word to describe Shirou or Shiki, having faced a tragedy in life doesn't mean a person is "emo".
If anything, speaking without thinking like you only proved that you tried to be a smart ass and failed, miserably.

pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread post by pchunter » August 22nd, 2008, 4:32 pm

zweiterversuch wrote:
Einherjar wrote:

There I did it.
Wow...Einherjar is scary...so different from his Avatar.
lol.. you think Einherjar is scary... Riverl is insa... err scarier! Wow... that must have taken a LOT of time to prepare... with a freakin 3124 word count essay. Anyways, it good to see someone dedicating their time and effort quite nicely on this forum >.>

hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread post by hoennsquall » September 1st, 2008, 11:00 am

will the Mystic Eyes of Death affect Avalon?

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » September 1st, 2008, 11:42 am

hoennsquall wrote:will the Mystic Eyes of Death affect Avalon?
may or may not. because avalon shuts (shuts. not defend from.) all kind of interferences, shiki's eyes might not be able to decipher it. then again, I can say the contrary against avalon; shiki's eyes might be able to see it (the particles) as one entity, and spot its death.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Sepheriel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Sepheriel » September 1st, 2008, 2:20 pm

Raitei wrote:
may or may not. because avalon shuts (shuts. not defend from.) all kind of interferences, shiki's eyes might not be able to decipher it. then again, I can say the contrary against avalon; shiki's eyes might be able to see it (the particles) as one entity, and spot its death.
I like to believe that Avalon's power is absolute, that nothing can penetrate it. I think that if either Shiki could negate Avalon's effects they would be overpowered in my opinion.

kaerstan01
Addict

Unread post by kaerstan01 » September 1st, 2008, 4:57 pm

Sepheriel wrote:
Raitei wrote:
I like to believe that Avalon's power is absolute, that nothing can penetrate it. I think that if either Shiki could negate Avalon's effects they would be overpowered in my opinion.
however if a traced avalon has its time limit of usage, wouldn't it mean that it has also an end? MEoDP might speed up the whole process turning avalon back to nothingness and therefore would not also be an absolute entity that has no limits...

...or not :P

hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread post by hoennsquall » September 2nd, 2008, 9:06 am

hmmm... if Arc is really that powerful, will Kiritsugu's Time based magic affect her?

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » September 2nd, 2008, 10:07 am

hoennsqual wrote:hmmm... if Arc is really that powerful, will Kiritsugu's Time based magic affect her?
most likely, it will

btw...
Would Kinoko's character (the mushroom-thingy with a hammer(?)) count as a Type-Moon character?

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » September 2nd, 2008, 5:14 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:btw...
Would Kinoko's character (the mushroom-thingy with a hammer(?)) count as a Type-Moon character?
I think it might act as a sort of TYPE-MOON mascot or something...I dunno.