STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 11th, 2008, 12:35 am

feuhrer wrote:
Darkbalmunk wrote:i would have to vote for the older emiya shirou hands down. i mean u cant beat the reality marble unlimited blade works, if i remember correctly arcuied gains power from living earth since shirou's reality marble depicts a dead world etc to dead land = arcuied with no power against someone who can kill easily especially since his fighting style is nothing but being loose nad reaction to every enemy movements.
shiki killed 1 reality marble already, why not this 1?
Not to mention that Shirou can't even match 1 servent (except Gil, the current Shirou anyways) where as Arc can face 3. And don't forget that she is extremely weak in Tsukihime thanks to shiki.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

Darkbalmunk
Might just like this board

Unread post by Darkbalmunk » July 11th, 2008, 3:49 am

lol i did mention the older shiki, before he died and became archer. i mean in the fate/stay series it says his power eventually matched that of both saber and gilgamesh in the sequal.
also arcuied was defeated by shiki when he killed the earth and she lost all powers.
in a reality marble it is reality thus shirou's reality marble being of a dead land = no power for arcuied.
shiki's bloodline only activates against non-humans shirou is a human magi and magi powers are of the earth and is simular to a druid's thus shiki's demon slaying blood will register shirou as human.
and if arcuied a pureblood is weak on dead earth im sure the other apostles and vampires would be just as weak.
and shirou became a better magi being rin's apprentice so UBW + magic with Rin's jewels = damn it >_<

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 11th, 2008, 4:09 am

Darkbalmunk wrote:lol i did mention the older shiki, before he died and became archer. i mean in the fate/stay series it says his power eventually matched that of both saber and gilgamesh in the sequal.
also arcuied was defeated by shiki when he killed the earth and she lost all powers.
in a reality marble it is reality thus shirou's reality marble being of a dead land = no power for arcuied.
shiki's bloodline only activates against non-humans shirou is a human magi and magi powers are of the earth and is simular to a druid's thus shiki's demon slaying blood will register shirou as human.
and if arcuied a pureblood is weak on dead earth im sure the other apostles and vampires would be just as weak.
and shirou became a better magi being rin's apprentice so UBW + magic with Rin's jewels = damn it >_<
1. As I have already said, Arc is about 30% of her max power during Tsukihime, even though she is still very powerful. She is killed because she is already weakened thanks to Shiki. Even Archer can't defeat Arc at full power, as Nasu already mentioned that Arc can match 3 servents. Even without Nature, Arcueid is still able to use Marble Phantasm and easily rip Shirou to shreds in a instant. You don't even know about why Shirou is able to defeat Gil. And sequel WTF are you talking about?? You mean in Unlimited Blade Works??? That's no sequel...
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

Darkbalmunk

Unread post by Darkbalmunk » July 11th, 2008, 5:05 pm

For fate/stay there currently is a sequal for it but it seems it starts off after UBW ends 3 years after the holy grail. its from typemoon its a sequal about events 3 years later and it does talk about shirou and how he learns magic after becoming rin's apprentice. and it touches on him close to where he became archer. at that point it even mentions he has enough power to kill the servants more than 10 times, even says he possibly could kill beserker at his current level.

not only that i thought all vampires including arcuied gained their magical powers from being around living earth, because in one of the tsukihime routes shiki stabbed a point in the earth and arcuied became a pussy cat.

not only that would arcuied be able to kill shirou with avalon lol i mean hes been crushed and cut in half and still survived, would his tiny shreds regenerate lol?

considering he has saber with him so it would actually be active lol.

LoSs
Addict

Unread post by LoSs » July 11th, 2008, 5:39 pm

its dojinshi.

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 12th, 2008, 12:10 am

And every dojinshi suck.
As for Avalon, Arc manipulate Nature. Why else do you think Marble phantasm works???
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » July 12th, 2008, 12:30 am

Einherjar wrote:As for Avalon, Arc manipulate Nature. Why else do you think Marble phantasm works???
...Technically, the Marble Phantasm works by altering the probability of an event occuring. Thinking about the Marble Phantasm as "multiplying" the normal probability of an event by a large amount (changing the probability from, say, .00001% to 100%), then multiplying a probability of zero by anything still gives you a probability of zero, meaning that anything that has no possibility of occurring naturally cannot be achieved via Marble Phantasm.

I think the TYPE-MOON wiki has a good example of the difference between Marble Phantasm and Reality Marbles, too, so that might be good for people to check out. *this last sentence is aimed at a general audience; namely, those who aren't sure of what the difference between the two Marbles actually is*

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 12th, 2008, 12:36 am

I know how it works. I'm just stating that Avalon is made from nature. Does "manipulate" sound that much like doing something impossible or spawning something out of nowhere? I read that wiki ages ago.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » July 12th, 2008, 2:04 am

Einherjar wrote:I know how it works. I'm just stating that Avalon is made from nature. Does "manipulate" sound that much like doing something impossible or spawning something out of nowhere? I read that wiki ages ago.
Actually, I was responding more to your ending question, as well as providing clarification for those who wanted to know more than just the fact that it "manipulates" nature. >_>

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » July 12th, 2008, 3:27 am

Darkbalmunk wrote:For fate/stay there currently is a sequal for it but it seems it starts off after UBW ends 3 years after the holy grail. its from typemoon its a sequal about events 3 years later and it does talk about shirou and how he learns magic after becoming rin's apprentice. and it touches on him close to where he became archer. at that point it even mentions he has enough power to kill the servants more than 10 times, even says he possibly could kill beserker at his current level.

not only that i thought all vampires including arcuied gained their magical powers from being around living earth, because in one of the tsukihime routes shiki stabbed a point in the earth and arcuied became a pussy cat.

not only that would arcuied be able to kill shirou with avalon lol i mean hes been crushed and cut in half and still survived, would his tiny shreds regenerate lol?

considering he has saber with him so it would actually be active lol.
hmmmm...to many lols, anyways what is this "type-moon" fate sequel where Shirou learns magic? I've never seen such a type-moon project and i've been lurking since before the tsukihime days and kept tabs on ALL the games upcoming etc. Maybe your talking about fan work (i.e fate in london). As for if Shirou would survive yes he would because if you read in the game the user is unable to bleed etc so any wounds aren't the problem plus Arc can't enter avalons "barrier" so that's also null but if she used her marble phantasm then.....yeah arc would win eventually, just make avalon cease to exist.

Darkbalmunk

Unread post by Darkbalmunk » July 14th, 2008, 1:58 am

i still gotta question of Shirous reality marble would Arc have any powers there, i mean at one point in fate/stay everything inside of it is shirou's imagination. i also question how fast shirou can move it shows he can closley match a servants speed.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » July 14th, 2008, 2:05 am

Darkbalmunk wrote:i still gotta question of Shirous reality marble would Arc have any powers there, i mean at one point in fate/stay everything inside of it is shirou's imagination. i also question how fast shirou can move it shows he can closley match a servants speed.
not a servant's speed. gil's speed. gil is nowhere as fast as the other servants.
http://web.archive.org/web/200705152053 ... Parameters

except hf shirou, who has the artificial phantasm, shirou has no chance against servants in general. also,
► Show Spoiler
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Darkbalmunk

Unread post by Darkbalmunk » July 14th, 2008, 2:11 am

-_- what about the reality marble itself rin talks about it being taboo cause when a magus uses one it can pull both user and others into another world aka the reality marbles target location

just for the hell of it lets add shirou from fate/unlimited code???
fate/unlimited VS Melty blood

sumhow shirou found game hax to win

but at what price lol probably sold his soul to the devil
Last edited by Darkbalmunk on July 14th, 2008, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » July 14th, 2008, 2:14 am

Darkbalmunk wrote:-_- what about the reality marble itself rin talks about it being taboo cause when a magus uses one it can pull both user and others into another world aka the reality marbles target location
► Show Spoiler
even though arc's inside ubw, so what? she can still use her powers, no problem. you're overestimating ubw too much, really.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Darkbalmunk

Unread post by Darkbalmunk » July 14th, 2008, 2:19 am

lol the definition says the reality marble allows the user to define the world the within the boundry and create rules for it reflecting the user
AKA setting the rules in favor of the user to make killing arc easy since shown in tsukihime is the earth around her is dead she gets weaker and is no longer immortal...

*shirou + zerker sword = lame* gotta put that out

also it seems in unlimited blade works both archer and shirou can surround themselves with any number of blades and summon them anywhere just like gilgamesh

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » July 14th, 2008, 2:26 am

Darkbalmunk wrote:lol the definition says the reality marble allows the user to define the world the within the boundry and create rules for it reflecting the user AKA setting the rules in favor of the user to make killing arc easy since shown in tsukihime is the earth around her is dead she gets weaker and is no longer immortal...
only one rule, dude.
► Show Spoiler
don't know what the one rule for ubw is? here :
► Show Spoiler
Darkbalmunk wrote:*shirou + zerker sword = lame* gotta put that out

also it seems in unlimited blade works both archer and shirou can surround themselves with any number of blades and summon them anywhere just like gilgamesh
yes, that's why I said only hf shirou, whose artificial phantasm kicks ass, can match servants.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Darkbalmunk

Unread post by Darkbalmunk » July 14th, 2008, 2:37 am

but wouldnt hte reality marble still bend realty around arc and even if she starts to use her powers the area around should start collapsing.

i guess hf might be the only way battle moon made shirou unlrealistic -_-
hopefully shirou doesnt give up before winning lol also the weapon ceil used to try to kill roa wasnt that a form of a blade since it was a holy sword of scriptures.

thats all i got, i found a youtube video along time ago >_> someone made a mugen game with all the sprites from melty blood and self created ones of archer zerker and caster and arcuid sorta got beat by casters sumwhat stealing INO(guilty gear XX) abilities of aoe casting..... and from seeing fate/unlimited code Shirou gets buffed 10X more than from HF route.

also to add if we go by strengths in the visual novels out right now i think arcuied would lose.

added bonus Shirou vs Shiki the battle of selfless heroes?(>_> cant find my arc vs saber one T_T)

ok found one of the mugens and it seems closley related to this thread cause it sorta is a toss up between (arc, shiki, shirou, and saber) even though i say shirou
even though 1st player is shiki and arc and using shiki's eyes and bloodline trait and archer doesnt use ubw
does give off that physically hand to hand without using their final abilities i can agree shiki and arc could win since shiki's bloodline would work against servants since their unatural. well with mugen i guess i could win with shirou and saber...... *chooses choice that leads to bad end for both shiki and shirou*... even if i compare melty blood with fate/unlmited code or tiger collosium it kinda makes shioru look overpowered a bit -_-
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_GCzyQCYDOw

*big edit* ..... your information of the reality marble im gonna cite it lol, for english 101 we had to write a paper about a made up place (she is a harry potter fan -_-) so we see the influence, so reality marble is mine pfft type-moon > harry potter lol i wonder if voldermort has a reality marble or marble phantasm, would explain his power backfiring lol...

shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread post by shirou12 » July 14th, 2008, 4:50 am

i think servants wont affect the shiki's bloodline or will awaken the shiki's assassin abilities. I think it was stated here long time ago but i cant find whioch thread it was placed.

Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Miraploy » July 14th, 2008, 5:08 am

shirou12 wrote:i think servants wont affect the shiki's bloodline or will awaken the shiki's assassin abilities. I think it was stated here long time ago but i cant find whioch thread it was placed.
Shiki's abilities don't need to be activated... :? Think of them as 'always on'.

@Darkbalmunk,

No way, Arc is definitely the strongest TM character that appears so far in the VNs. Marble Phantasm is godly, she can just imagine anyone dead, and it'll be done.

The only way I can imagine her losing in any situation is with overwhelming power (Nero, Ea beam?), or sudden killing blow (Shiki, Ea beam?). And it needs to be done before she has a chance to turn her eyes yellow.

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » July 14th, 2008, 5:29 am

Miraploy wrote:@Darkbalmunk,

No way, Arc is definitely the strongest TM character that appears so far in the VNs. Marble Phantasm is godly, she can just imagine anyone dead, and it'll be done.
I think Darkbalmunk has a point; if ubw somehow can turn nature to un-nature, marble phantasm wouldn't have any effect, as it's based on the concept of altering nature. however, despite the fact that reality marbles can alter nature, their power is limited to only one specific effect as I have quoted above. so it's basically impossible to completely alter nature to render arcueid's marble phantasm useless.

its usage will be hindered, that's for sure. but completely stopping her marble phantasm by using a reality marble, particularly ubw... it's impossible.
Miraploy wrote:The only way I can imagine her losing in any situation is with overwhelming power (Nero, Ea beam?), or sudden killing blow (Shiki, Ea beam?). And it needs to be done before she has a chance to turn her eyes yellow.
yeah, we'll need hf 4 gilgamesh to do it.
► Show Spoiler
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence