STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Re: STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Unread postby shirou12 » August 19th, 2009, 10:29 am

it would beasier if nanaya is just a normal person, but nanaya's were incest and therefore abnormal from the start. if you give an abnormal thing an another abnomral thing, a conflict will arise and i think nanaya will either die because his blood will really eject the other blood. his blood is after all is strong.
User avatar
shirou12
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 231
Joined: January 26th, 2008, 8:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Unread postby Dark_Habit » August 19th, 2009, 11:11 am

shirou12 wrote:it would be easier if Nanaya is just a normal person, but Nanaya's were incest and therefore abnormal from the start. if you give an abnormal thing an another abnormal thing, a conflict will arise and i think Nanaya will either die because his blood will really eject the other blood. his blood is after all is strong.


Heh, so you finally see eye to eye.
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
User avatar
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 275
Joined: May 23rd, 2009, 9:51 am
Location: Next to Death

Re: STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Unread postby abscess » August 20th, 2009, 1:17 am

I disagree. As freaky as the Nanaya can be, they are still just humans. I doubt a human body can withstand the infection from within produced by the blood of a DA or TA.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Re: STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Unread postby shirou12 » August 20th, 2009, 9:47 am

but still it all depende on nanaya's talent just like satsuki's.
User avatar
shirou12
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 231
Joined: January 26th, 2008, 8:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Unread postby Dark_Habit » August 20th, 2009, 3:57 pm

abscess wrote:I disagree. As freaky as the Nanaya can be, they are still just humans. I doubt a human body can withstand the infection from within produced by the blood of a DA or TA.


Wrong!Satsuki bit Tohno and had injected blood into him to turn him DA.However,it did not work,in Akiha story
line of Tsukihime.

shirou12 wrote:but still it all dependent on Nanaya's talent, just like Satsuki's.


You mean spiritual conception,which is not related to the latent ability if his blood.However,I don't think his spiritual conception could be as high as Satsuki.
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
User avatar
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 275
Joined: May 23rd, 2009, 9:51 am
Location: Next to Death

Re: STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Unread postby abscess » August 21st, 2009, 1:43 am

Dark_Habit wrote:
abscess wrote:I disagree. As freaky as the Nanaya can be, they are still just humans. I doubt a human body can withstand the infection from within produced by the blood of a DA or TA.

Wrong!Satsuki bit Tohno and had injected blood into him to turn him DA.However,it did not work,in Akiha story
line of Tsukihime.

IIRC, Shiki somehow twisted his neck in the weirdest of forms and was capable to see his own neck, then he saw a dot on the blood he had inside and finally pierced it... It sounds incredibly stupid, but I really do remember it that way... I'll look for the specific line (if it really is what happened). BRB.
Edit:
It cannot be! I remembered something wrong!! /stupid joke

Okay, dude. I was somewhat wrong in the Sacchin case. "Pics or it didn't happen"? Here:

But, considering that it was "less than a mouthful," probably Shiki has
some degree of immunity to a DA's blood, at least to one as weak as Sacchin* was in that moment
. I do have other theory though,
considering the second shot, probably that "someone else" that has control over him is Akiha. Remember the parts where Akiha goes batshit crazy and starts making Shiki feel pain and all that? I think it was on Kohaku's route.... So... yeah.

*
Yeah, Sacchin has a RM and all that, but she lived as a vampire for a few days. She probably didn't even know she had one. Because of that, and the fact that she was still getting used to being a vampire, I think she was weak when compared to other, older, DAs.


Edit 2: Added spoiler tags.
Last edited by abscess on August 21st, 2009, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Re: STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Unread postby shirou12 » August 21st, 2009, 5:03 am

its very lame that a person with a nature as anti-demon turn himself into a demon
User avatar
shirou12
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 231
Joined: January 26th, 2008, 8:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Unread postby abscess » August 21st, 2009, 5:17 am

Lo! I was not wrong, after all!... Sadly I can't provide the picture that shows it. Photobucket is failing on me...
Anyway, I'm sure Shiki has Mr. Fantastic's powers! At least on his neck... Well, it's either that or
the point* he pierced was of a portion of blood that spread somewhere else on his body.
But it wouldn't be as fun if Shiki can't stretch his neck like that.

*
Interesting to note that he developed the ability to see points differently than in Arc and Ciel's routes.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
User avatar
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 10:08 am
Location: Parmistan lol

Re: STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Unread postby Dark_Habit » August 21st, 2009, 6:30 am

shirou12 wrote:its very lame that a person with a nature as anti-demon turn himself into a demon


seconded.

@abscess:
I don't think Akiha has control over Shiki's body.If she did she wouldn't have let him wander around half the time
at night(sounds lame but its logical).She has a strong connection to Shiki,as she gave a part of her life force to
him when he "died",so sometimes Akiha's feelings could leak out into Shiki's sub-consciousness.
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
User avatar
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 275
Joined: May 23rd, 2009, 9:51 am
Location: Next to Death

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests