STRONGEST character in Type-Moon.....

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

serialies
Crack Desu!

Unread post by serialies » February 22nd, 2008, 6:39 am

► Show Spoiler
I order the club sandwich all the time, but I'm not even a member. Man, I don't know how I get away with it.

kensain
Addict

Unread post by kensain » July 3rd, 2008, 11:54 am

► Show Spoiler
Can we stop the spoiler tags? Seriously, if someone's reading a discussion on Nasuverse's strongest, they deserve their spoiling...
The one who desires only perfection. Repeat.
The one who sees only flaws. Repeat.
The one who is unable to see alternative. Repeat.
The one who sees the unattainable perfection. Repeat.
The one who is blind. Relinquish.

Cat Megex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Cat Megex » July 3rd, 2008, 12:38 pm

kensain wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Can we stop the spoiler tags? Seriously, if someone's reading a discussion on Nasuverse's strongest, they deserve their spoiling...
...Actually, wouldn't Ryougi Shiki be stronger than Tohno Shiki, because
► Show Spoiler

mooks
Might just like this board

Unread post by mooks » July 4th, 2008, 6:02 pm

Cat Megex wrote:
kensain wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » July 4th, 2008, 11:09 pm

mooks wrote:
Cat Megex wrote:
kensain wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
But personally i perfer Ryogi more because who doesn't like a kimono wearing psychopath girl that kills everyone :)
Last edited by Shirosaki on July 4th, 2008, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 4th, 2008, 11:12 pm

Shirosaki wrote:
mooks wrote:
Cat Megex wrote: ...Actually, wouldn't Ryougi Shiki be stronger than Tohno Shiki, because
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
In a surprise attack, Tohno (Nanaya) Shiki can slice Ryougi into 17 pieces.
That's is, of course, if you don't think Ryougi is stronger than Arc, which can match 3 servents.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

mooks

Unread post by mooks » July 5th, 2008, 1:58 pm

Einherjar wrote:
Shirosaki wrote:
mooks wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
That's is, of course, if you don't think Ryougi is stronger than Arc, which can match 3 servents.
► Show Spoiler

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » July 5th, 2008, 2:47 pm

mooks wrote:
Einherjar wrote:
Shirosaki wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Wrong, Nanaya acts to dangerous situations as well as demons so that point is also null and with Shiki being aware that she can permanently erase him Nanaya takes over and well it's over, if you need more help either understand Tsuki more, go to type-moon wiki or just wallow there disagreeing idk, both are still not strongest :/
-EDIT-
oh and btw if Nanaya is an assassin (come on people read....) the chances of him getting sneaked upon are REALLY low that i'd say it's close to nill and with the superhuman speed even if she did it'd still be over so Ryogi would still be screwed.

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » July 5th, 2008, 3:51 pm

Well, the doll arm is not a natural thing, so.. That's the first thought I had that might awaken Nanaya's blood. and Nanaya didn't have any danger when he attack Arc. So just imagine Nanaya is activated for no reason what so ever and he attacks Shiki. I'm not saying Nanaya is stronger, but I think he is much more dangerous is they both dont have the eye. Anyways, after some serious thought, wouldn't Zelretch be the best since Zelretch > CrimsonMoon > Arc > pretty much all?
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Miraploy » July 5th, 2008, 4:55 pm

I thought Zel cheated? He might not be able to kill CM twice. But he's certainly a strong contender, probably strongest the human(ish) character anyway.

mooks

Unread post by mooks » July 5th, 2008, 10:31 pm

Shirosaki wrote:
mooks wrote:
Einherjar wrote: In a surprise attack, Tohno (Nanaya) Shiki can slice Ryougi into 17 pieces.
► Show Spoiler
Wrong, Nanaya acts to dangerous situations as well as demons so that point is also null and with Shiki being aware that she can permanently erase him Nanaya takes over and well it's over, if you need more help either understand Tsuki more, go to type-moon wiki or just wallow there disagreeing idk, both are still not strongest :/
-EDIT-
oh and btw if Nanaya is an assassin (come on people read....) the chances of him getting sneaked upon are REALLY low that i'd say it's close to nill and with the superhuman speed even if she did it'd still be over so Ryogi would still be screwed.
i wasnt saying whos the strongest, im just saying whos stronger
► Show Spoiler

Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Miraploy » July 5th, 2008, 10:39 pm

What Nanaya mode? That's silly, it's not a mode, it's just a collection of memories that surfaces when he needs them to. It's more of a mood than a mode. You guys watch too much transformers or something, it's the same person...

mooks

Unread post by mooks » July 5th, 2008, 11:06 pm

Miraploy wrote:What Nanaya mode? That's silly, it's not a mode, it's just a collection of memories that surfaces when he needs them to. It's more of a mood than a mode. You guys watch too much transformers or something, it's the same person...
i just call it nanaya mode

Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Miraploy » July 5th, 2008, 11:53 pm

The point is that it's not something that needs to be activated. Shiki always has super speed and agility or whatnot, regardless of what mood he's in. He's not like uh, Yugioh where he needs to transform.

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » July 6th, 2008, 12:06 am

no offence, but I think ryougi shiki > tohno / nanaya shiki. why?
Q & A. Question to Kinoko-san translated in fuyuki wiki.
Q. In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?
A. If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

mooks

Unread post by mooks » July 6th, 2008, 12:11 am

Miraploy wrote:The point is that it's not something that needs to be activated. Shiki always has super speed and agility or whatnot, regardless of what mood he's in. He's not like uh, Yugioh where he needs to transform.
I was saying without Nanaya, Shiki won't be able to keep his Mystic Eyes up for a very long time because it strains his body
I wasn't saying that he didnt have super speed/agility/anything else you were referring to.

Miraploy
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Miraploy » July 6th, 2008, 12:27 am

There is no 'with' Nanaya. He IS Nanaya. So even with Nanaya he won't be able to keep up the mystic eyes, if he tries to understand hard stuff his brain's still going to pop.

mooks

Unread post by mooks » July 6th, 2008, 1:26 am

Miraploy wrote:There is no 'with' Nanaya. He IS Nanaya. So even with Nanaya he won't be able to keep up the mystic eyes, if he tries to understand hard stuff his brain's still going to pop.
so i didnt call it Nanaya mode for once and this is what happens

also, what you said only backs up my claim that Ryougi is stronger, so i'm cool with that

Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shirosaki » July 6th, 2008, 3:46 am

Also (come on read the wiki people....even to i'm to lazy to find it again..) if i remember correctly (rare) Nanaya doesn't have to have the eyes on when his entire personality takes over, also no Nanaya is superior to Shiki and that's well....common place knowledge (superhuman vs. human...) by now i should guess, also with that magical arm of Ryogi you actually have to catch the person ( as if it was an extension of your arm) and how can you catch what you can't see? (Nanaya personality speed) And as for that quote from Fuyuki you do realize he doesn't say which Shiki (as in term of normal, nanaya, or hybrid as in he has nanaya instincts tohno mind) so we can't really say Ryogi owns him and i swear if someone says "it doesn't matter" may the Nasuverse Shiki pounce on you (inside joke :lol: )

-EDIT-
Now that i'm reading what nasu said i still don't get why shiki can't just pwn the servants with his eye's unless he mean't regular tohno in which case...yeah...

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » July 6th, 2008, 3:58 am

Shirosaki wrote:-EDIT-
Now that i'm reading what nasu said i still don't get why shiki can't just pwn the servants with his eye's unless he mean't regular tohno in which case...yeah...
why shiki cannot kill servants with cokushi no magan.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence