Battle Moon Wars Act 4 Story confusion (spoilers inside)

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Battle Moon Wars Act 4 Story confusion (spoilers inside)

Unread postby HolyArrow616 » August 15th, 2011, 6:44 am

I'm playing through Battle Moon Wars, and the story seemed followable up until the business with Bazett and Avenger. I have no idea what just happened - I just finished Chapter 45 (this is the Real route) in which I fought Kiritsugu and Iris, and I have no idea what they had to do with anything either. To add to the confusion, why was Shirou speaking to Bazett as if he was Avenger in the previous stage (not sure if anyone remembers this, but that was particularly confusing as well).

Would anyone be able to summarize the story up until I beat Kiritsugu and Iris? I am completely confused here. With all the business of repeating days, having to fight Avenger as he turned into that wolf-type demon, going to the moon, fighting Dark Saber - the story became incomprehensible. I never played Hollow Ataraxia so perhaps there's stuff that the story writers expected the player to already know in order to avoid confusion?
HolyArrow616
Totally hardly posted

Re: Battle Moon Wars Act 4 Story confusion (spoilers inside)

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 17th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Long story short it was Werk's take on trying to do the Hollow Ataraxia storyline with that Act, that invoved the entire Nasuverse if you will.
Besides it's really Bazzett's dream that kept looping every time. In other words you kind of have to have an idea of what happens in Hollow Ataraxia to kind of understand what the heck was going on here.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat