Carnival Phantasm?

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Carnival Phantasm?

Unread postby Atvaark » August 11th, 2011, 8:20 am

so i was browsing my usual favourite anime sub groups when all of a sudden i see this posted on one of their front page...

Carnival Phantasm opening

it's supposedly coming in less than 72 hours. there's no question as to whether or not i'll be watching this. i don't even know what it's about. i just see type moon characters and i'm sold on it. who else is hyped?

*edit* link corrected, errors in playback.
Atvaark
Crack Desu!

Re: Carnival Phantasm?

Unread postby abscess » August 11th, 2011, 10:51 pm

Heh, yeah, I'll be sure to watch it too. As far as I know, It's all sugar coated hijinks with little relevance to the actual plot, but... I'm too much of a fanboy....
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 17th, 2011, 6:42 pm

It's what happens when you cross the Tsukihime/Melty Blood Crew with the entire Fate Crew and play up on the inside jokes each character is known for. Never the less it is watchable if you know most of the inside jokes and whathave you from both sides of the isle here.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby LaLaLaidarR » August 22nd, 2011, 2:10 pm

Yep yep, you can totally download the first episode with subs from here

(link removed)

check back sometime later this week, they expect to have episode 2 subbed by then.
LaLaLaidarR
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 22nd, 2011, 5:52 pm

Wait so there was more than one epsidoe that was on that BluRay? Well in any case that would explain why the PV said Season 1 I guess.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby LaLaLaidarR » August 23rd, 2011, 4:41 am

From what I've gathered there were four episodes released in august, which are currently being subbed. Four more will be released in october, then another four in december leading to a grand total of twelve episodes.
LaLaLaidarR
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » August 23rd, 2011, 5:57 am

Fansubs are still off-limits here. Links removed.

Unread postby LaLaLaidarR » August 24th, 2011, 6:26 am

Hmmm, does that mean that I can say that episode 2 is now out on the UTW site as long as I don't add a link?
LaLaLaidarR
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » August 24th, 2011, 7:07 pm

I guess. But better to discuss fansubs in another forum, plz.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 25th, 2011, 8:21 pm

Heh we can talk about it, but not whose subbing it. Well that would go for the other site that I frequent to that talks about other anime seires. In any case so there's 4 episodes on the BluRay then? So I'm guessing we'll see soemthing from that group in the next few days for the following epsidoes then.

In any case it looks like the epsidoes are going to bounce back and forth between Fate and Tsukihime and maybe by the third or fourth epsidoe they may bring both sides together competely though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby astalotte » April 22nd, 2014, 11:20 am

Carnival Phantasm is amazing! Loved it sooo much it has 4 versions of saber and a whole episode made for her and sakura. It also has tiger dojo at the end of the episodes on the 13th episode it contains most things that were in f/ha
astalotte
Posting more than n00bs

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat