Type-moon rpg

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Type-moon rpg

Unread postby haseo99 » January 24th, 2011, 2:14 pm

I am an avid fan of this series... but I been wondering... is there a way to make this characters for a tabletop RPG using the d20 system? I am asking since I would like to make some of this characters into my own in an RPG game... and if any of you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
I am mostly looking for character of only Tsukihime and Fate/Staynight... thank you very much and I hope any of you could help me
haseo99
Totally hardly posted

Re: Type-moon rpg

Unread postby ArchDemon » January 27th, 2011, 10:29 am

I don't know that the d20 system is, but there's an SRPG called Battle Moon Wars for the PC which has Tsukihime and Fate/stay night characters.

http://www.werk-zwei.jp/BMW/index.htm

A translation patch is available for it here: http://bmw.seiha.org/

It might be something to look at if you're interested in it.
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 28th, 2011, 3:57 am

Oh the d20 system is actually slang from using a d20 type of dice for most decisions and/or attacks. I know this since I've heard of the d10 system along with a d6 system if I remeber correctly. From the sound of it he might be asking if there is any kind of stats to create a Type-Moon Campagin if I had to guess though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Cetan » February 17th, 2011, 2:14 am

I stumbled across one on accident.

www.heavens-feel.com/fate_nasuverse_rpg.html

It's a pretty interesting system, though I can't say that I've read it in-depth. It seems somewhat based around the World of Darkness (d10) system and the book is set up like a NWoD book.
Cetan
Totally hardly posted

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat