Basic Battle Moon Wars question

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Basic Battle Moon Wars question

Unread postby Antares » January 19th, 2011, 7:08 am

I just started playing this game and got stuck on the first stage because I could not figure out how to move the camera to show my characters. Please advise... Also, is there a way to view the number of spaces the enemies can move? Thanks!
Antares
Totally hardly posted

Re: Basic Battle Moon Wars question

Unread postby solopy567 » January 20th, 2011, 12:53 pm

To move the camera, hold the mouse button and then drag it to move the screen around.

You can see the amount of spaces an enemy can move by viewing their stats (The little green book when you click on them). It will show you in Move a number, and that is the amount of squares they can move, but you cant see the squares themselves.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby EpicFake » February 20th, 2013, 9:20 pm

Hi

I didn't want to make a new topic for this question so I will just put it here (sorry for this):

I cleared the BMW game and right now I can start a new game+ in which I can change the difficulty (from 0 to 10). The question is: what is the standard difficulty level for a normal new game? Is it 0 or 1?
EpicFake
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby DarkSonic1337 » May 13th, 2013, 11:05 pm

I've got a couple questions.

1. How much damage does a support attack do without combo attack? I was thinking about giving it to a bunch of people to help pierce through opponents with DEF support formations.

2. What spirits do Yumizuka Satsuki and Mecha Hisui get and how much SP does each cost? I haven't gotten either of them yet and I want to try them out in my next couple playthroughs (are they still route exclusive in the perfect edition?)

3. This is more of a technical question than an ingame question but...my game seems to take up more and more memory space as I play it (mostly when I load a game), to the point where if I quickload repeatedly it eventually just freezes up. Is this a problem with my specific copy of BMW? (if so..any ideas how to fix it?) or is it just a problem with BMW in general?
DarkSonic1337
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby randomlurker » May 19th, 2015, 8:59 pm

* What is the standard difficulty level for a normal new game ?
Difficulty level = number of uppgrades enemies get in Hp, Tough, Quick & Attack power in the same way you can uppgrade your characters.
At level 10, expect at least an increase of 60%. (Exact values vary depending on the enemy)

* How much damage does a support attack do without combo attack ?
Around 75%

* What spirits do Yumizuka Satsuki and Mecha Hisui get and how much SP does each cost ?
Satsuki : Strike, Alert, Accel, Vigor, Valor, Fury
Mech-Hisui : Bless, Cheer, Faith, Exhaust, Renew, Hope

* My game seems to take up more and more memory space as I play it
I don't have this problem. BMW barely takes any ressources... 20 MB at the title screen & 100 MB on my RAM during a battle, and my save file takes 3 KB.
randomlurker
Totally hardly posted

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat