battle moon wars question

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

battle moon wars question

Unread postby Selius » August 3rd, 2010, 5:57 pm

can i use mech hisui in the super route?

i unlocked her in real route, started takumi's story and got hisui back but no mecha meido. I have lily and amber.
Selius
Totally hardly posted

Re: battle moon wars question

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 6th, 2010, 7:06 am

Answer to that question would be:

Since you unlocked Mech-HISUI in the Super Route go back and unlock Sacchin in the Real Route since she's a lot more useful by doing an New Game+. Oh and make sure that these two don't die in the field since they are technically special guest characters. Since Mech-HISUI comes rather late in the game it's kind of questionable on how useful she can be.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby solopy567 » August 7th, 2010, 10:53 am

Mech-Hisui only unlocks at the stage where you first unlocked her, meaning Stage 47 if I'm correct. She won't appear until then. She is not very useful either, since she can't hold any items BUT she does have useful skills like energy and ammo recharge skill.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby EpicFake » November 18th, 2010, 10:08 pm

Hi I've got a question about Battle Moon Wars...I didn't create another topic becouse I thought I could post my question here...sorry if I were wrong :x

I've recentely started playing BMW. I really like it but I've got a problem with fighting-battles are hard! :/ I mean-yeah I can beat some monsters I can even (with some troubles) manage to complete some stages but Ithink that I'm missing something important in my battle technique. So here's the question- do you know where can I find some kind of BMW game guide (with the explaintation of battles, stats, etc. )? Or could you tell me some beginners hints? Please I want to play that game and have fun from it not just black despair :D

Cheers
EpicFake
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 19th, 2010, 5:31 pm

Best bet to ask for help would be at:

http://bmw.seiha.org/

Since he pretty much did the english patch for the full version of the game. So if you need any help try asking there.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat