Selling some of my Type Moon goods

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Selling some of my Type Moon goods

Unread postby complication » March 20th, 2010, 2:15 am

Hi everyone. I'm selling some of my TM stuffs because I need to pay bills and all that other not fun stuff.

I'm also selling bunch of other stuffs (unfortunately not related to Type Moon), but if you're interested check them out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

I'm willing to hear offers for any of them, so let me know if anyone is interested. If you have any question, you can question me directly through the forum or PM me. Thanks everyone.
complication
Totally hardly posted

Re: Selling some of my Type Moon goods

Unread postby sushimonster » March 20th, 2010, 10:47 am

Ah...
First, I feel kinda bad that you are selling off Tsukibako to help with the bills... The curse of life~~

Anyways, just wondering if you are willing to ship the Kara no Kyokai novels to New Zealand? If so, how much would you be looking at doing so?
And yeah, this is considering they are pretty heavy novels, though I'm pretty keen on reading them (to help with my slowly but getting-better Jap vocab)... I was a tenth into reading the English text that mm had before removable after it was licensed in English.

I'm pretty keen on your hollow ataraxia considering mine is scratched like an ass, though I don't have the disposable income to commit to replacing that at the moment. Have you considered selling the visual novels seperately, and shipping them overseas to the winner?

I know a fellow member here (from New Zealand too...) who sold exactly what you are selling, and if memory serves correct he got over US$220 for Tsukibako (this was almost a year ago now). I regret not having an ebay account then like hell - could have gotten those then and picked up...

Anyways, good luck with your auction.
Looking for a prompt reply regarding the novels, not too much on the visual novels but would be keen if a (good) price could be agreed upon. Cheers.
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby complication » March 20th, 2010, 12:43 pm

Hi. Shipping the novels probably will cost around $20-$25 with EMS unfortunately because of the heavy weight. I got mine from Japan (shipped from Japan to US) and total price back then was like $50 and the shipping took up a majority which sucked. If it was domestic it would be cheaper... ;(

Anyway, yeah I actually saw that auction. I wasn't following the auction, but I saw the end price for it. I really don't want to sell my TM stuff if possible (I mean I still got other stuffs but still...), but bill comes first lol. Considering how Yen is higher these days to US dollar, Tsukibako will probably cost easily over $200 now even if you use a deputy service, so I think this is a good chance for anyone to get both the fate and tsukihime games.
complication
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sushimonster » March 20th, 2010, 1:07 pm

Argh. Which is why I try and stay away from internet shopping and get friends to get me stuff while they are overseas. FSN was a joke when I was importing that in from Japan (cost me an arm and a leg that did), and Amazon once charged me US$70 international shipping for an US$8 English exercise book that I desperately needed...

Anyways, will consider the Kara no Kyokai novels only in that case. Can I ask whether you plan on relisting the auctions if they do not sell? Or give a sigh of relief and find other ways of paying off your debts? (^_^)

Regardless, good luck with your other auctions.
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby complication » March 20th, 2010, 8:10 pm

sushimonster wrote:Argh. Which is why I try and stay away from internet shopping and get friends to get me stuff while they are overseas. FSN was a joke when I was importing that in from Japan (cost me an arm and a leg that did), and Amazon once charged me US$70 international shipping for an US$8 English exercise book that I desperately needed...

Anyways, will consider the Kara no Kyokai novels only in that case. Can I ask whether you plan on relisting the auctions if they do not sell? Or give a sigh of relief and find other ways of paying off your debts? (^_^)

Regardless, good luck with your other auctions.

I will most likely relist anything that doesn't sell. My goal is to sell everything (wishful thinking lol?) and if it doesn't sell the first time, I'm hoping it sells the second time.

Yeah, I use to buy a lot of stuff from Japan, but these days I cut down my buyings by a lot because of the insane currency rate and the shipping as well. Right now is unfortunately a bad time for buying things from foreign countries.

Thanks anyway, I hope I sell everything. Good luck if you decide to bid on the item. :)
complication
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Tessara » March 21st, 2010, 12:06 am

Whew. That's tempting, but I already have a copy of Fate/Stay night. If the set of three doesn't sell, then would you mind reposting them separately? I'd definately be interested in the tsukibako, and possibly Ataraxia. I just can't justify buying a second copy of fate
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby complication » March 21st, 2010, 4:01 am

Tessara wrote:Whew. That's tempting, but I already have a copy of Fate/Stay night. If the set of three doesn't sell, then would you mind reposting them separately? I'd definately be interested in the tsukibako, and possibly Ataraxia. I just can't justify buying a second copy of fate

That was actually my original intent, but seeing how there are people who are interested in all three, I decided to sell them altogether. I was originally going to only sell the Tsukibako, but I later decided to sell the Fate games as well.
complication
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby I1nk » March 27th, 2010, 5:36 am

Tessara wrote:Whew. That's tempting, but I already have a copy of Fate/Stay night. If the set of three doesn't sell, then would you mind reposting them separately? I'd definately be interested in the tsukibako, and possibly Ataraxia. I just can't justify buying a second copy of fate

Man I know what you mean. When I originally bought Tsukihime, Plus-Disc, Kagetsu Tohya, separate I didn't pay attention to the minus in the Plus+Disc and so I kinda lost out on that one. So I ended up getting Tsukibako just for the Plus+Disc. It was kinda painful on the money side.

But I look at this type of situation this way, at least you have a back up disc.

But yes I didn't learn my lesson since I also have two copies of MB Re-Act. lol, the other copy was only about 700 Yen though. (Not like Tsukihime which was money^2)
"Night closed night, other night, night pain, night sink, is night/stay night."
I1nk
Crack Addic!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat