Well.................

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Well.................

Unread postby Darkzero16 » August 16th, 2009, 6:08 am

I used to think of myself as A huge Type-Moon fan...................till I started checking out forums like this one. -_- The stuff you guys talk about is simply mind boggling. I read the visual novels for F/SN, Tsukihime, & Kara no kyoukai and I barely get some of the stuff mention in certain topics (Like Type (Insert Planet), Altrouge, ORT, ect) Actually it looks like I seem to have a very low amount of knowlegde about Tsukihime (Probably KnK as well) :shock: . Most of this stuff isn't mentioned in the Visual Novel so I'm wondering where is this stuff coming from?
...It cant be, Shiki has yet another woman!? Only he could have such a harem! How many more will be drawn in? - SHIKI (BMW)
Darkzero16
Totally hardly posted

Re: Well.................

Unread postby abscess » August 16th, 2009, 6:25 am

Here and here. Don't worry, most of us started like that.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Darkzero16 » August 16th, 2009, 6:33 am

:D LoL Well and here I thought I had to re read the VNs (Probably will anyway)
...It cant be, Shiki has yet another woman!? Only he could have such a harem! How many more will be drawn in? - SHIKI (BMW)
Darkzero16
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby solopy567 » August 16th, 2009, 2:35 pm

Nasu made the Nasuverse so expansive that he himself probably doesn't know much about it either.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Oolinthu » August 16th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Basically your primary sources are the visual novels, written materials published by TYPE-MOON, and interviews with Nasu. Your secondary sources are anime, OVAs, and other TYPE-MOON-endorsed productions, and your tertiary sources are the TYPE-MOON wiki, Fuyuki Wiki, and the various chans with TYPE-MOON boards.
Oolinthu
Addict

Unread postby Darkzero16 » August 16th, 2009, 6:29 pm

solopy567 wrote:Nasu made the Nasuverse so expansive that he himself probably doesn't know much about it either.

This is what I was thinking

Also Oolinthu your list will prove very helpful. (Although all my searches online have yet to find me any translated Nasu Interviews)
Darkzero16
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mazyrian » August 17th, 2009, 9:03 pm

Also there is The Moonlit World
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » August 17th, 2009, 10:34 pm

I don't like Fuyuki Wiki, though...
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » August 18th, 2009, 12:26 am

Fuyuki is really hardcore, and sometime difficult to understand. However, it faithfully translates the original source material. Sources like Type-Moon wiki sometimes take liberty with the source materials. I have a few of the Fate info books, so it became obvious when I compared the entries on the wiki with the original sources that whoever wrote the wiki entry tossed in some of their own opinions.
Are we Beast's Lair Lite? Are we?!
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Darkzero16 » August 18th, 2009, 3:26 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:Fuyuki is really hardcore, and sometime difficult to understand. However, it faithfully translates the original source material. Sources like Type-Moon wiki sometimes take liberty with the source materials. I have a few of the Fate info books, so it became obvious when I compared the entries on the wiki with the original sources that whoever wrote the wiki entry tossed in some of their own opinions.

So don't take everything written in Type-Moon wiki to heart?................ok

Also thank you Mazyrian for the link =)
Darkzero16
Totally hardly posted

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat