Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue Anime

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue Anime

Unread postby Quibi » August 9th, 2009, 12:01 pm

I think that would hype some people here...
->Source<-
Quibi
Might just like this board

Re: Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue Anime

Unread postby abscess » August 9th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Ah damn, don't like the epilogue.
Shiki fans will be happy, but imouto fans like me not. :/

FUCK YEAR!

It'll probably be like a 20 to 40 minutes OVA, since I doubt that the epilogue needs anymore time. Could be wrong though, since I don't know how long/short it is; but if it's about Tsukihime's length, 20 mins is more than enough..... unless they wanna throw some cookies with some of the characters.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 9th, 2009, 10:35 pm

So I'm guessing
they are going to introduce Ryougi Mana after all aren't they? Well so much for Ryougi ever meeting Tohno anytime soon now.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby NonExistence » August 10th, 2009, 3:52 am

well, not necessarily.

if they're going to only do the epilogue from Kara no Kyoukai, then as far as I can tell, they're not going to include recalled out summer in that. that means no ryougi mana, so no probs there. even if they do, it's not like we're then forbidden to imagine an epic faceoff between ryougi and tohno of epic proportions.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Mkilbride » August 23rd, 2010, 9:36 am

Awesome. I loved the anime, one of the best I've watched in a long time, can't wait for this.

Good to be back, never was told why I was banned for like a year.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 26th, 2010, 5:01 am

Mkilbride wrote:Awesome. I loved the anime, one of the best I've watched in a long time, can't wait for this.

Good to be back, never was told why I was banned for like a year.

Glad to see you back, and I have no idea what happened either, so it's best to leave it at that.

In any case have we gotten any confirmation for the OVA as of yet?
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Tessara » August 26th, 2010, 7:09 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:In any case have we gotten any confirmation for the OVA as of yet?

Yup, just this last friday

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-08-26/kara-no-kyoukai-gets-new-final-chapter-on-blu-ray
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby sushimonster » August 29th, 2010, 8:49 am

The Epilogue only DVD is on pre-order for 4200 yen (no blu-ray...?).

At the same time though, the 1080p boxset for the 7 anime movies, bloody hell, at 50000 yen for the set. That's more expensive than the 1080p F/sn anime boxset. I think Cardcaptor Sakura's blu-ray boxset came close at that price but still. Though anyone here would love to see the movies again in full 1080p glory... Maybe like an enchanced remake like Utawarerumono?
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » August 30th, 2010, 11:21 pm

sushimonster wrote:The Epilogue only DVD is on pre-order for 4200 yen (no blu-ray...?).

At the same time though, the 1080p boxset for the 7 anime movies, bloody hell, at 50000 yen for the set. That's more expensive than the 1080p F/sn anime boxset. I think Cardcaptor Sakura's blu-ray boxset came close at that price but still. Though anyone here would love to see the movies again in full 1080p glory... Maybe like an enchanced remake like Utawarerumono?

Well, Amazon JP has it for something like 38500 Yen, so... if you want it, go for it there and save lots of money!
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Unread postby solid_1122 » November 13th, 2010, 3:10 am

Any idea when it will be released?
solid_1122
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » November 20th, 2010, 2:01 pm

solid_1122 wrote:Any idea when it will be released?

The box will ship in Japan with the seven theatrical films, the 60-minute edited Remix -Gate of seventh heaven- compilation of the first six films, the 51-minute special program, and the new final chapter on February 2, 2011.
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Unread postby sushimonster » December 9th, 2010, 10:31 am

http://www.typemoon.com/information/info.html

Provided I understand correct (without a translator finally...), there is going to be a theatrical screening of the epilogue movie, the one that's coming out via DVD early next year.

Can't make out where in Japan it is though. But apparently, it's going to be screened NUMEROUS times at the same location.
I'm rather curious as to whether anyone here on the forums living near this cinema is keen on dropping for a watch? It's only half-an-hour long...
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat