If there were a live action TYPE-MOON movie...

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Re: If there were a live action TYPE-MOON movie...

Unread postby Oolinthu » July 31st, 2009, 4:56 pm

SolarAdept wrote:I want to strangle someone... That's just horrible.

Well, you know what it says in the good book - the good Japanese giveth, and the good Japanese taketh away.
Oolinthu
Addict

Unread postby abscess » July 31st, 2009, 7:08 pm

Uberoy wrote:
abscess wrote:Oh lawdy! That's................ I can't find the right words to express how I feel....

Fulfilled? Full of joy? XD

Exactly! Well, close.
Just multiply it by a -1 factor and you got it.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Dark_Habit » July 31st, 2009, 7:48 pm

*Gets up*
*Takes a deep breath*
*Charges his KI*
*Annihilates everything around him*

Words........can't describe....my disgust........
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.
Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Oolinthu » August 8th, 2009, 2:48 pm

So I'm thinking Liam Neeson would make a good Kirei.

http://scrink.com/blog/tvmov/uploaded_i ... 792437.jpg

Lose the facial hair, grow out the hair, and change the suit. Voila.
Oolinthu
Addict

Unread postby Atriel » August 11th, 2009, 3:21 am

Well, according to Kotaku there IS going to be a FSN movie. However, it is not known wheter it's going to be live action or not. Me? I hope it is not.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 11th, 2009, 3:26 am

Atriel wrote:Well, according to Kotaku there IS going to be a FSN movie. However, it is not known wheter it's going to be live action or not. Me? I hope it is not.

Ok that question can be probably answered by my question. And that would be did Studio DEEN ever do a live action movie, or live action anything at all?
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby abscess » August 11th, 2009, 6:11 pm

This thread was created a few days before the UBW movie was annaounced (me thinks), so we didn't know about it. Meaning that we are just fooling around about what if there was a live action adaptation of FSN. Studio DEEN, as far as I know, has never worked with live-action stuff, so I think it's pretty safe to say that the UBW movie will be animated. In other words, the FSN movie thread and this thread are pretty much two separate stuff.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby allanh » August 15th, 2009, 8:10 am

Oolinthu wrote:What actors would you cast? This can be for Tsukihime, FSN, KnK, or any Type-Moon storyline. Include as much or as little of your cast as you like.

There is a similar thread that I created in February this year.

Here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2858
http://Miyazaki.com - my Hayao Miyazaki fan site
http://CityHunter.com- my City Hunter fan site
Saber-chan, come back to me~~~~~
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Oolinthu » August 15th, 2009, 12:52 pm

I like your Rin, Sakura, Shinji, and Caster. Those are superb choices. Ilya's good too, provided the actress still looks like that (it doesn't give her birthdate or say when the site was last updated).

Lancer and Rider I'm not so sure about; you've got Japanese actors playing them when the characters themselves should be Irish and Greek, respectively (though to be fair Medusa is a monster, not a person). There's a certain conundrum inherent with Rider anyway, in that her character is supposed to be fit, athletic, acrobatic even, but also distinctly well-endowed. Real people like that are extremely rare.

The actor you've chosen for Issei seems to have too full and round a face to play Issei. Your Archer looks a bit young, and your Kirei seems too thin and bookish. Keep in mind Kirei is very tall and very ripped.

It's difficult to judge how good a Saber this actress is. The lipstick just throws me off.
Oolinthu
Addict

Unread postby Darkzero16 » August 16th, 2009, 7:37 pm

abscess wrote:

Oh lawdy! That's................ I can't find the right words to express how I feel....

My sentiments exactly. :D :D :D
...It cant be, Shiki has yet another woman!? Only he could have such a harem! How many more will be drawn in? - SHIKI (BMW)
Darkzero16
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby gunblade » September 6th, 2009, 12:19 am

abscess wrote:

Oh lawdy! That's................ I can't find the right words to express how I feel....

MY EYES! Oh God My eyes! They burn with the heat of a thousand suns!

Why did I look into this thread >_<
gunblade
Might just like this board

Unread postby zweiterversuch » May 20th, 2012, 12:09 am

Well, to make a Type-moon live action movie is almost impossible. I mean a good one. *Looks at the fate stray knight poster*

Even if there are some people resembling some of the characters of the franchise, to bring the VN to the big screen would be too hard.
I mean of course, to bring it in it´s full glory. With all the deep aspects of the selected story and the amazing battles depicted in it.

For example if they made a tsukihime movie....

Things in favor:

Length of the story: Tsukihime has a really short story. Everything happens in 8 days.

Battles: The battles in tsukihime are quite simple and can be done or 3D animated easier than the ones in other games.

Locations: Tsukhime's story develops mostly in three 5 locations: School, House, Park, Alley, girl´s house (depending on which girl you choose)

Visual effects: Tsukihime isn´t as mind blowing in that aspect as, for example, FATE is. There´s no magic or blinding lights, spells, explosions, or that kind of stuff.

Characters´ personalities: Most of the characters in tsukihime are normal (but mysterious) people. The only one people could have a problem with is with Arcuied. (It´s kind of weird to see a girl so naive in real life...At least for the occidental public.)

Things against :
Nero: Nero´s too awesome for a movie.
Nanaya shiki´s fighting style: Again....too awesome.
Depth of the characters: Type-moon´s characters are really, really complex and it would make fans really mad if they just in the movie for the Lulz.
Characters: ...really they need people who totally look like Tsukihime charas. Their nationalities must be like in the game too. (I at least would like Arc to be non-japanese, like Nero.)

If we say they want to do fate then....

Things in favor:

....chips?

Things against:

FATE....

Btw, It feels good to be back after years of ausence.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat