Save files needed

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Save files needed

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 29th, 2009, 11:00 pm

My PC was just formatted and unfortunately I couldn't make a backup of anything...
So I'm asking if anyone could post a link of complete savedatas of F/SN, Tsukihime and KT, please?
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Re: Save files needed

Unread postby abscess » May 29th, 2009, 11:08 pm

The Fate/Stay Night FAQ (by AlinSabel)
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2003

The Tsukihime FAQ (by AlinSabel)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2320

The Kagetsu Tohya savefile is in this thread. I already checked the rs link, it works, didn't check the file.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=961&p=10205&hilit=kagetsu+tohya+save+file#p10205

The FAQs are there for a reason, you should check there first and do a search after.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 30th, 2009, 1:01 am

Uhh, sorry... I completely forgot about the faq... :oops:
I guess I was a little bit desperated when I saw the free space in my PC... :
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » May 30th, 2009, 2:38 am

Yeah, well, it happens to everyone. I think AlinSabel should add the Kagetsu Tohya save file to the Tsuki FAQ, but that's up to him.
Edit:
This thread makes me look like a smart-ass or an ass.... Sorry for that....
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby AlinSabel » May 30th, 2009, 3:39 am

Up to HER.

Edited the FAQ. And don't worry, you're not being an ass. I'm typically less friendly when I yell at people to read the FAQ...
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 30th, 2009, 11:17 am

@abcess
No need to worry about it, man. You helped me a lot :lol:
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat