The 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors (Possible spoilers)

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Re: The 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors (Possible spoilers)

Unread postby solopy567 » May 17th, 2009, 1:23 pm

You see, where does this information on them come from? Why didn't they have a physical appearance yet in the story? It would be pretty awesome see the Tsukihime cast fight them.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Cruor » May 17th, 2009, 4:24 pm

Nasu interviews and in KT after each day you see information on anything (literally it's completely random) which includes Dead Apostles.
Cruor
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 17th, 2009, 6:43 pm

Cruor wrote:Nasu interviews and in KT after each day you see information on anything (literally it's completely random) which includes Dead Apostles.

To get pretty much the info on the 27 DAAs in Kagtsu Tohya you have to actually finally have every CG Slot Filled along with the 10 Night of the Dream. Ckick on the "Fun" part of Fun Disk, and you'll enter Hanneipin's place. I'm not sure which selection it's under, but in that scetion you can replay any music, and scene without any worries. The scenes also include the DoB of the Tsukihime girls, including Len. If yuo play the game on thier birthday thier message of being born today will show up regardless. Other then that you'll get random info about the game, and eventually most of the information on most of te 27 DAAs. The only thing different was the Tatari was more along the lines of having ??? for his name.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Cruor » May 17th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Ah- oh yea, I forgot that you could do that instead of the completely random way. >_>
Cruor
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mazyrian » May 18th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Zelretch, Wizard Marshel
strongest mage today(?). He was able to defeated the Crimson Moon by surprise attacking him (he jumped him) cause 'he didn't like the guy' was able to stop the Moon from falling and put it back with pure Magic.

Also, it was in this battle that Crimson Moon turned him int a DA
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."
Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AvatarofRage » May 18th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Mazyrian wrote:
Zelretch, Wizard Marshel
strongest mage today(?). He was able to defeated the Crimson Moon by surprise attacking him (he jumped him) cause 'he didn't like the guy' w

Somehow, that reminds me of how, in D&D, a housecat with a surprise round will always kill a peasant...
Crack Addic!

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat