So what is TYPE-MOON even doing these days?

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

So what is TYPE-MOON even doing these days?

Unread postby Stradiot » April 6th, 2009, 7:03 am

Seems like they're not very active.
Stradiot
Might just like this board

Unread postby abscess » April 6th, 2009, 8:03 am

You seem to be forgetting Mahotsukai no Youru, Kara no Kyoukai, Girl's Work and the remake of Tsukihime.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Xamdou » April 6th, 2009, 10:21 am

And the anime Caanan
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Levethix » April 6th, 2009, 2:16 pm

I think at the moment they might be enjoying a very well deserved break after finishing Fate/Stay night and melty blood AC. That or catching up on real life which they might have shoved aside to do what they did.
Levethix

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 6th, 2009, 2:54 pm

Levethix wrote:I think at the moment they might be enjoying a very well deserved break after finishing Fate/Stay night and melty blood AC. That or catching up on real life which they might have shoved aside to do what they did.

Hmm, are you talking about Mirror or Type moon?
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Stradiot » April 6th, 2009, 9:43 pm

I was thinking more in terms of NEW visual novel projects. Not a remake of an old one or projects in animated shows/movies.

Like I dunno..say..turning Fate/Zero into a visual novel. Or creating a REAL sequel to Tsukihime or Fate/Stay Night. Hollow Ataraxia and Plus+Disc don't really count.
Stradiot

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 6th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Well Hollow Ataraxia was a legitamate sequal. As for Plus+Disk that was a side story a few days after Tsukihime.

As for Fate/Zero tgey should actually make it into an anime though along with making an anime of Hollow Ataraxia, Tiger Collseum, and the one where Illya is actually a magical girl.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Stradiot » April 7th, 2009, 5:47 am

I couldn't care less if any of that was made into anime. I want Fate/Zero visual novel.
Stradiot

Unread postby Vhailor » April 7th, 2009, 9:56 am

F/Z in a VN would be great but i clearly would love to see it in anime with the awesome quality of Kara no Kyoukai.
Concerning the VN, there is a little problem because VN tends to focus on one caracter but it is not the case for F/Z. Maybe if we played Waver, that would be fun.
Vhailor
Addict

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 7th, 2009, 3:38 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well Hollow Ataraxia was a legitamate sequal. As for Plus+Disk that was a side story a few days after Tsukihime.

As for Fate/Zero tgey should actually make it into an anime though along with making an anime of Hollow Ataraxia, Tiger Collseum, and the one where Illya is actually a magical girl.

Wait, where Ilya is actually a magical girl? :shock:
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 7th, 2009, 4:05 pm

The title for that manga was Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. It was basicallt where Kaeido Ruby (A.k.A. Rin) came to Japan to find the remaining Servant Cards in in town along with Kaelido Saphire (A.k.A. Luvia). In any case long story short Rin's Kaeido stick decided to leave her and formed a contract with Illya. At that time she was livign with Shirou along with Sella and Lysritt in the Emiya household. So pretty much thing of that as what would happen if Card Captors and Fate/stay night were mutated together.

In any case at least Illya's dream of becoming a magical girl did come true for that matter.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby nobaka » April 7th, 2009, 5:18 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:The title for that manga was Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. It was basicallt where Kaeido Ruby (A.k.A. Rin) came to Japan to find the remaining Servant Cards in in town along with Kaelido Saphire (A.k.A. Luvia). In any case long story short Rin's Kaeido stick decided to leave her and formed a contract with Illya. At that time she was livign with Shirou along with Sella and Lysritt in the Emiya household. So pretty much thing of that as what would happen if Card Captors and Fate/stay night were mutated together.

In any case at least Illya's dream of becoming a magical girl did come true for that matter.

However, it lacks Saber, and is thus unacceptable.
nobaka
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 7th, 2009, 6:33 pm

Well that's because they didn't translate anything after chapter 2. So to be honest she could be in the later chapters... I hope.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 7th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Maybe a magical girl Saber? :D
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Arayashiki » April 8th, 2009, 4:07 am

Chaos Chaud wrote:Maybe a magical girl Saber? :D

Lily Saber!!! <333333
Arayashiki

Unread postby Stradiot » April 10th, 2009, 5:10 am

Hum..ok..I guess they are keeping pretty busy. http://www.typemoon.com/product/next/index.htm

Unfortunately, Mahōtsukai no Yoru doesn't look like it'll be as dark as Tsukihime or Fate/Stay Night
Stradiot

Unread postby Inverted » April 10th, 2009, 5:20 am

Do net let outward appearances fool you. Mahoyo is the story of Aoko acquiring/inheriting True Magic. I bet it will be pretty dark.
Inverted
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » April 10th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Girls Work? What the hell is that?

I'm looking forward to Ma... uh that Aoko thing. And of course, Tsukihime's remake.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby exerron » April 11th, 2009, 9:09 am

The pictures from this girls work have an amazing atmosphere. I wonser what kind of VN it will be...
The rest too, of course...
exerron

Unread postby Vhailor » April 11th, 2009, 9:55 am

Do we know if Girls work takes place in the Nasuverse or not? It seems this is not the case but i would like to be sure.
Vhailor
Addict

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat