So what is TYPE-MOON even doing these days?

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 11th, 2009, 10:55 am

:? Also, could anyone tell what is it about? :?
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby AddleBoy » April 11th, 2009, 6:52 pm

Vhailor wrote:Do we know if Girls work takes place in the Nasuverse or not? It seems this is not the case but i would like to be sure.

Well I heard that Nasu isn't even writing the scenario for Girl's Work, so I wouldn't think so. I can't be too sure. >_>
Then you realize... That there is no loli. And it's not the loli you're molesting, it's yourself.
AddleBoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NanayaVash » April 12th, 2009, 2:51 pm

Most likely Girl's Work won't be in the Nasuverse, since it won't be written by Nasu at all. But it looks promising, since the story will focus on the town instead of a particular character.

The Tsukihime remake looks nice and with the new Sacchin route (I'm eager to see where that's headed) and some other stuff, even voice overs, we'll expect a new experience altogether.
Imagine if they'd animate the sequences like they did in FSN (plus a well deserved opening(s) for the routes or the game itself).
It would be KICK-ASS >=D

Last but not least, my no1 most expected of all time, the story of (arguably) everyone's favourite sorcerer, Aozaki Aoko. I mean, WOW.
And a new illustrator? He's not half bad. Some of his drawings look pretty good, although, I always thought Aoko's hair was RED, not brown.
Meh, anyway.
The most intriging is that the novel was read by half a dozen people, and they all considered it to be Nasu's best work. With stuff like Kara no Kyoukai, DDD or Angel Notes in his repertoire (in novels or short stories at least) and in VNs there's Tsuyki, FSN, KT & FHA, I'm guessing it's going to be pure awesomeness :twisted:

Or, at least I hope so.

For more info, check out Akihabara Channels article of their 3 new works -> http://www.akiba-ch.com/?p=485
NanayaVash
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby that one guy » April 12th, 2009, 4:44 pm

Aoko dyed her hair red.
that one guy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 12th, 2009, 5:41 pm

that one guy wrote:Aoko dyed her hair red.

Really??!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Where?? When?? How?? Where have you read that??!! :shock:

*faints*
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kikuchi » April 13th, 2009, 12:58 am

Chaos Chaud wrote:
that one guy wrote:Aoko dyed her hair red.

Really??!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Where?? When?? How?? Where have you read that??!! :shock:

*faints*
Aoko's original hair colour is brown... I don't remember when she dyed it, but afaik, it's when she left Touko for good.
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » April 13th, 2009, 1:14 pm

NanayaVash wrote:The Tsukihime remake looks nice and with the new Sacchin route (I'm eager to see where that's headed) and some other stuff, even voice overs, we'll expect a new experience altogether.

Did you say there are going to be VOICE OVERS for the Tsukihime remake?!?!
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby gunblade » April 13th, 2009, 4:27 pm

Who's Aoko? Thought she was a new character? :shock:
Then again I only paid attention to Fate and Tsukihime... even then with Tsukihime it was the anime only.
Been meaning to play the VN but meh... haven't got round to it.
gunblade
Might just like this board

Unread postby negum » April 13th, 2009, 5:02 pm

Wait. :shock:
Aoko isn't in the Anime? That is epic fail.
Luckily there is no such thing as a Tsukihime Anime.
Internet-Rule 20: "Nothing is to be taken (too) seriously." <-- So true. :mrgreen:
negum
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 13th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Actually she had only a short time in the anime that doesn't exist. They only showed her giving him his glasses, and in the end as well. Besides I don't think he'd give up the power that easily, and plus he even made Sacchin cry.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Atriel » April 13th, 2009, 5:27 pm

What the hell, how can someone not know Aoko <_
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 13th, 2009, 9:06 pm

Atriel wrote:What the hell, how can someone not know Aoko <_

Maybe he doesn't have the game yet. That or he hasn't gotten around to playing it at all. Although it might be best to wait on the remake. For some reason I want to see some H-CGs of Aoko. Besides for some reason there is a running gag that she is technically a shoatacon though. Also, she somehow started the whole Tohno Gland gag as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 13th, 2009, 10:17 pm

I'd like to see H-CGs of Aoko as well. Also, I don't care if she is a shotacon. I don't even want to know why she is "technically" a shotacon. She is freaking awesome, so I can overlook her faults. But, how the hell did she start the Tohno Gland gag????
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Atriel » April 13th, 2009, 11:07 pm

I doubt there will ever be h-scenes for Aoko, not official ones at least.

She activated Shiki's Tohno Gland. Don't ask me how, i can't remember but it's a gag about how after her Shiki eventually obtained his harem, or something among those lines.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 13th, 2009, 11:22 pm

A guy can dream, can't he? :lol:

Also, is there a thread about Aoko activating the Tohno Gland?
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 14th, 2009, 1:40 am

I think it's the same running gag on how she is a shoatacon. For her being a shoatacon is because she meet Shiki as a kid and his quest for a harem begain as of right there, hence the Tohno Gland gag as well. So in the end everything liks back to Aoko.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » April 14th, 2009, 2:18 am

Oh, I see...

If she is the first female affected by tohno gland, and shiki is only a kid when that happens then...

It IS likely to exist a gag about her beind shotacon and the tohno galand trigger...

Doesn't it prove her awesomeness? I mean, even the hospitalized and still a kid shiki understood she was a great woman,
and activated the freaking girl-catching weapon that every single man on Earth dreams about, the allmighty famous Tohno Gland :mrgreen: :lol:
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby solopy567 » April 14th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Wait, what's a shoatacon? Is it the female equivalent of lolicon?
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Tessara » April 14th, 2009, 9:56 pm

Yeah, shotacon is someone attracted to young boys
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby Nerroth » April 15th, 2009, 8:38 pm

Or alternatively, a set of racing cars and a truck-trailer that combine into a giant bio-mech.

Oh, wait, that's the Stunticons.
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat