So what is TYPE-MOON even doing these days?

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby TheRedArcher » April 16th, 2009, 12:42 am

I always wondered about this. Are the terms "lolicon" and "shotacon" restricted only to manga and anime characters or does it include actual kids?
"Well, nobody's perfect" and "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
TheRedArcher
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 16th, 2009, 2:13 am

Well once it goes into the real world it turns into pedo though. With that you have to be careful of the dangerous pedobear.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Kikuchi » April 16th, 2009, 3:55 am

TheRedArcher wrote:I always wondered about this. Are the terms "lolicon" and "shotacon" restricted only to manga and anime characters or does it include actual kids?
Sometimes people may use them to refer to a pedo in real life conversations. :lol:
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 16th, 2009, 4:10 am

Say how did this thread derail to describe about lolicons and shoatacons.

I mean wasn't this to acutally explain what Type-Moon was up too?

*Rerail Attempt #1*
Well all I can tell is that they are still working on three Visual Novels. Only two are from the Nasuverse while the third is something different. In any case I look forward to seeing these translated... eventually.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Tessara » April 16th, 2009, 4:13 am

So, continuing on that topic, are there any indications of which of the three VNs will be the first released? I won't even pretend to understand Japanese, so the preview pages mean little more than pretty pictures to me
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby Kikuchi » April 16th, 2009, 4:43 am

Tessara wrote:So, continuing on that topic, are there any indications of which of the three VNs will be the first released? I won't even pretend to understand Japanese, so the preview pages mean little more than pretty pictures to me
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru was announced first, afaik (long before the other 2). You get the idea.
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Re: So what is TYPE-MOON even doing these days?

Unread postby Shikiller » May 14th, 2009, 1:34 am

They're slacking and thinking about fool's days jokes. Like always.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Re:

Unread postby Pink » May 14th, 2009, 4:14 am

NanayaVash wrote: The Tsukihime remake looks nice and with the new Sacchin route (I'm eager to see where that's headed) and some other stuff, even voice overs, we'll expect a new experience altogether.
Imagine if they'd animate the sequences like they did in FSN (plus a well deserved opening(s) for the routes or the game itself).
It would be KICK-ASS >=D

Last but not least, my no1 most expected of all time, the story of (arguably) everyone's favourite sorcerer, Aozaki Aoko. I mean, WOW.
And a new illustrator? He's not half bad. Some of his drawings look pretty good, although, I always thought Aoko's hair was RED, not brown.
Meh, anyway.
The most intriging is that the novel was read by half a dozen people, and they all considered it to be Nasu's best work. With stuff like Kara no Kyoukai, DDD or Angel Notes in his repertoire (in novels or short stories at least) and in VNs there's Tsuyki, FSN, KT & FHA, I'm guessing it's going to be pure awesomeness :twisted:

Or, at least I hope so.

For more info, check out Akihabara Channels article of their 3 new works -> http://www.akiba-ch.com/?p=485

I really hope they don't add voice overs, that has always ruin the mood for me when I am reading ;-;. But rather than a Remake of Tsukihime, they should just make a brand new VN called "Fateful Magical Girl Sacchin Super GX Z Ultra Turbo". I mean, who wouldn't love the abbreviation FMGSSGXZUT?

Also, something that would make me really happy, but at the same time give me nightmares... Is if Nasu decided to do a co-op with Hideo... Just imagine the plot twists, it'd be like, a Dodeka-helix !

However, the idea of having Codec moments with Taiga is pretty intriguing... And they'd probably have an awesome sound clip whenever you reach a dead end.

"Shiki?...Shiki? SHIIIIIIKIIIIIII!!!"
Pink
Might just like this board

Unread postby Atriel » May 14th, 2009, 4:22 am

Hideo? As in Hideo Kojima? Metal Gear?

Wtf O.o
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Pink » May 14th, 2009, 4:27 am

Atriel wrote:Hideo? As in Hideo Kojima? Metal Gear?

Wtf O.o

Yes, as in Hideo Kojima. Just imagine the layers upon layers of intregue, backstabbing, quintuple agents, craziness, and of course METAL GEAR MAGICKA!

In a more serious light though... Hideo I believe was wanting to do some more fantasy stuff, so that would be totally awesome.
Pink
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 14th, 2009, 4:49 am

And what would be the reason for this to go Metal Gear-ish on us now? In any case I'm fine with how the story played out, but they could of added a bit more CGs then just the herioines of course I'd be fine with it.

Heck they could also of had Sacchin hang around in the Near Side story or even have someone else as a mid-boss in the Far Side storylines. Although for somce reason it seems Sacchin's storyline might turn out to be an orginal route and might be something like the Cresent Side or someting like that. not only that, but maybe we might get to see Sion in Sacchin's end if it's allowed of course.

In any case they do need more CGs and possilby go a bit deeper in a few of the scenes, and maybe exend te story a little bit.

As for Witch on the Holy night, I still want to see Aoko in high school, as well as taking a shot at playing Girl's Works as well. Although I think those game will be put aside once te Tsukihime remake is done though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Atriel » May 14th, 2009, 4:43 pm

Fuck yeah! I want some Sion CGs, even if just one.
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby Chaos Chaud » May 18th, 2009, 5:12 pm

Yay, Sion's CGs would be good!!!
"Let Chaos consume your soul, and you won't be neither good nor evil, neither light nor darkness. You will be hollow, will be future, will be freedom." -Chaos Chaud
"You defeat him" -GARcher
"Drown in your ideals and die" -GARcher
"My spine hurts. My body is cold. My fingers are frozen. Yet, my brain burns with fire."- T. Shiki
Chaos Chaud
Crack Desu!

Unread postby solopy567 » May 18th, 2009, 8:54 pm

*Heart attack* SION CG'S?!?!?!?!?!?!?! me want now!
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ciel » May 29th, 2009, 1:59 pm

I really hope they don't add voice overs, that has always ruin the mood for me when I am reading
then turn them off.

most people prefer it with voices, so if your hopes were to come true it'd only hurt them while not giving you any advantage. the games always have an option to disable voice acting after all.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat