Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (may contain spoilers!)

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (may contain spoilers!)

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » March 18th, 2009, 9:41 pm

Hi!

I've been thinking about this very special ability for a while since watching Kara no Kyoukai.
How exactly do these eyes work?

If I remember correctly, I've read somewhere that the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception will only have an effect if the person with these eyes gets direct contact to the living being/object whose lines/points he or she wants to cut.
However, Ryougi Shiki can also use her Mystic Eyes of Death Perception while throwing her knife etc.

So... how exactly do these eyes work?
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » March 18th, 2009, 9:51 pm

Simple really. The lines are are a living or nonliving things "death". As for the points they are the Point of Death for said living or non-living thing.

To put it in simpler terms it's basically showing what line or point to attack to kill your target. The only problem is that it can be very dangerous to constantly see the lines and points of death 24/7 since it can drive a person mad. Also, it seems to obtain it is to manage t survive a near death experience and be possibly from one of the four deamon hunter clans that were mentioned in Tsukihime and/or Kara no Kyoukai.

In any case Tohno Shiki uses this to follow the lines and go for the points, while Ryougi Shiki is more skilled with her Eyes since she had the proper training for them.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby zweiterversuch » March 18th, 2009, 11:17 pm

Here....

In this thread you will find 15 beautiful pages full of information about the MEoDP.
and members you don't even know about...

viewtopic.php?t=879&highlight=mystical+eyes+death+perseption
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat