If you could spend Valentines with any Type-Moon girl...

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby KratosIrving » February 16th, 2009, 5:26 am

Heheh, glad I'm not the only one who noticed that the H scenes from Fate and UBW are on Valentine's Day. 8)
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby gunwarrior » February 16th, 2009, 5:11 pm

KratosIrving wrote:Heheh, glad I'm not the only one who noticed that the H scenes from Fate and UBW are on Valentine's Day. 8)

:shock: I did not know that!
gunwarrior
Addict

Unread postby Unkind » February 16th, 2009, 9:38 pm

KratosIrving wrote:Heheh, glad I'm not the only one who noticed that the H scenes from Fate and UBW are on Valentine's Day. 8)

Nice find O_o
Unkind
Might just like this board

Unread postby abscess » February 16th, 2009, 11:03 pm

I'm impressed. Certainly never thought of it.
Anyways..... I really dunno. Probably a coin toss between Sakura and Hisui. Even though I like Kohaku, I'd also be very afraid of her :lol: One has to consider that there really is no way to know if that was a drug induced dream where you got raped by a black dog, or you got raped by a black dog because you were drugged. Either way you get drugged and scared shitless.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 17th, 2009, 12:04 am

abscess wrote:

Anyways..... I really dunno. Probably a coin toss between Sakura and Hisui. Even though I like Kohaku, I'd also be very afraid of her :lol: One has to consider that there really is no way to know if that was a drug induced dream where you got raped by a black dog, or you got raped by a black dog because you were drugged. Either way you get drugged and scared shitless.

Although with that said you now have to worry about Kohaku posing as Hisui now. I mean there is that problem as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby aldw » February 17th, 2009, 12:20 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
abscess wrote:

Although with that said you now have to worry about Kohaku posing as Hisui now. I mean there is that problem as well.

Being crazier than a fox and Kohaku would be a very good thing if one wishes to go out with her in that case. :wink:
aldw

Unread postby abscess » February 17th, 2009, 1:20 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
abscess wrote:

Dammit.... I think I'll have to go for Sakura then :P
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Andoru » February 19th, 2009, 6:36 pm

hmmmm, tough choice.Rin and saber would be nice, sakura.....well, no. The Tsukihime girls, Akiha, Hisui, and Kohaku are all solid. Arcueid and Ciel or Satsuki and all the others. They're all amazing But you know, im going to say Kohaku, just for the fact i'd get a delicious meal out of it as well. : ) Way to a mans heart is through his stomach after all.
Andoru
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 19th, 2009, 6:40 pm

Andoru wrote:hmmmm, tough choice.Rin and saber would be nice, sakura.....well, no. The Tsukihime girls, Akiha, Hisui, and Kohaku are all solid. Arcueid and Ciel or Satsuki and all the others. They're all amazing But you know, im going to say Kohaku, just for the fact i'd get a delicious meal out of it as well. : ) Way to a mans heart is through his stomach after all.

And when you fall asleep, needles needles needles. :P
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 19th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Mkilbride wrote:
Andoru wrote:hmmmm, tough choice.Rin and saber would be nice, sakura.....well, no. The Tsukihime girls, Akiha, Hisui, and Kohaku are all solid. Arcueid and Ciel or Satsuki and all the others. They're all amazing But you know, im going to say Kohaku, just for the fact i'd get a delicious meal out of it as well. : ) Way to a mans heart is through his stomach after all.

That after after you wake up it's more needles, since she may tell you that "It's needle time." :lol:
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Mkilbride » February 19th, 2009, 7:27 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Mkilbride wrote:

That after after you wake up it's more needles, since she may tell you that "It's needle time." :lol:

True, she'd probably be the reason you were sleeping in the first place.

I love Kohaku and she's cute, fun, and all that...

Dating her though? Knowing her past and secret mannerisms? I'd be scared shitless every night.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 19th, 2009, 7:34 pm

Although for Kohaku it's really not for the faint of heart to be with her. Unless you happen to have the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception because of it, then maybe. In any case not only does she have her needles, but she also has her living plants, and Mech-HISUI if she needs it. Also, if she was in the mood she would enjoy tricking you to see what you think of her while she was acting like Hisui as well.

A very crafty minx, but still she's not for the weak in the end.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Raven » February 20th, 2009, 12:25 am

that one guy wrote:Sakura. I don't know what we'd do, but god damnit I would make sure she would enjoy it.

Hum if it's Sakura it's pretty easy, you can do something that she will greatly enjoy ... at no cost to boost. :P

For me personally I would take Saber, but then it's always her Feb 14 or not.
Raven
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » February 20th, 2009, 7:21 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:A very crafty minx, but still she's not for the weak in the end.
I preffer to be called "logical and smart", thank you :P
abscess

Unread postby Nerroth » February 20th, 2009, 10:19 pm

Maybe one of the things I'd like to do to spend time with my darling cherry blossom could be to take a leaf from Lyle and Anew's book:

(Anew makes me think of Sakura, which is great. And Lyle is an Irishman, like me - even better!)
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby allanh » February 20th, 2009, 10:28 pm

I agree both Hisui and Kohaku are nice :) But I still prefer Hisui (Akiha is my first choice in Tsukihime though)

http://Miyazaki.com - my Hayao Miyazaki fan site
http://CityHunter.com- my City Hunter fan site
Saber-chan, come back to me~~~~~
allanh
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 21st, 2009, 4:13 am

abscess wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:A very crafty minx, but still she's not for the weak in the end.
I preffer to be called "logical and smart", thank you :P

Actually I was still talking about Kohaku there, but I'll keep that in mind though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby SmellyGoomba » February 21st, 2009, 3:38 pm

I wouldn't mind any TYPE-MOON girl. Not even Taiga >_>

But I'd prefer Akiha or Sakura first.
SmellyGoomba

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » February 21st, 2009, 4:06 pm

SmellyGoomba wrote:I wouldn't mind any TYPE-MOON girl. Not even Taiga >_>

For some reason I want to say, "Isn't that great Taiga someone does actually like you."
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby NonExistence » February 21st, 2009, 7:45 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
SmellyGoomba wrote:I wouldn't mind any TYPE-MOON girl. Not even Taiga >_>

For some reason I want to say, "Isn't that great Taiga someone does actually like you."

and i follow:
"isn't it sad, taiga?"
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

PreviousNext

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat