Lorelei vs Aoko

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Lorelei vs Aoko

Unread postby deathknight » February 14th, 2009, 2:33 am

I read some stuff for Tsukihime 2 that confuses me with the contradiction. They say Lorelei is the strongest magus being the current Wizard Marshal but what does that make Aoko? Shouldn't Aoko be the current strongest mage having the 5th Magic compared to whatever magic Lorelei has? Is it true that Lorelei has power equivalent to all 27 DAs combined? What would that make Aoko in comparison to Lorelei and the DAs? Who would win in a fight between Barthomeloi and Aozaki?
deathknight
Addict

Unread postby Kikuchi » February 14th, 2009, 2:41 am

Barthomeloi Lorelei is a Wizard Marshal, yes, and is the strongest official Magus in current existence. Aoko Aozaki, however, is not an official, and is not, however you put it, affiliated with the Association. The Association chooses to ignore her, afaik. So she wouldn't appear in the Association's powerlevel list.

And that Lorelei is equivalent to all 27 DAAs is certainly an exaggeration. She is just but as strong as one of them, not all.
When will I get my 1337th post?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mamgusic » February 14th, 2009, 3:27 am

Aoko is a magician, and Lorelei is a Magus. Difference being one uses magecraft and the other uses a true magic. So that statement might be true, Lorelei might be better at magecraft then Aoko.
Mamgusic
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » February 14th, 2009, 7:13 am

deathknight, Kikuchi and Mamgusic, you are in violation of rule 11. First and only warning.

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat