CANAAN - What is it?

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

CANAAN - What is it?

Unread postby -[J1N]- » January 31st, 2009, 12:47 pm

I was browsing through the new TYPE-MOON Ace magazine, and found something called "CANAAN", which is some sort of anime. Does anyone know what it is? I haven't heard of anything about this before, but I'm assuming it's still relatively new? Also, the mag shows some sort of live action version of this anime, playable as a game on the Wii. Wow, the TYPE-MOON franchise is pretty big.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby CrimsonMoonMist » January 31st, 2009, 1:03 pm

It's a anime version of the live action novel based on the scenario type-moon wrote for it.
Spread the news, Ryougi Shiki for
Melty-Blood: Actress Again
CrimsonMoonMist
Might just like this board

Unread postby Xamdou » January 31st, 2009, 1:44 pm

its adapted from 428 , theres a thread for it already
http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=2679
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Re: CANAAN - What is it?

Unread postby lolipedofin » January 31st, 2009, 1:53 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:I was browsing through the new TYPE-MOON Ace magazine, and found something called "CANAAN", which is some sort of anime. Does anyone know what it is? I haven't heard of anything about this before, but I'm assuming it's still relatively new? Also, the mag shows some sort of live action version of this anime, playable as a game on the Wii. Wow, the TYPE-MOON franchise is pretty big.

lolol... we found out about this about the same time... I also just heard about this...

a Wii game, using live action characters (i think), included a special scenario inside, it was written by Nasu, and the character for that scenario was drawn by takeuchi... This special scenario got a special treatment, thus adapted into special anime...

here's some wiki link:

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan_(anime)" {stupid wikipedia link is damn hard to linked in forum due to the annoying "()"}
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat