The (Infamous) Tohno Gland discussion

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

The (Infamous) Tohno Gland discussion

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 28th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Topic title is suggestive. Now first question : will the so called Tohno Gland have its effect on F/sn girls, namely Saber, Rin, and Sakura? :lol:
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 28th, 2009, 3:32 pm

Well this is the Tohno Gland we're talking about,
so I'd say pretty much every girl with the exception of Sakura would fall for Tohno Shiki.

In any case the most dangerous thing would be Ryuogi Shiki and Tohno Shiki ever met. If that happens the world will end, or probably be with Tohno Shiki and probablly would take down any girl that gets in her way over him.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby NonExistence » January 28th, 2009, 6:55 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Well this is the Tohno Gland we're talking about,
so I'd say pretty much every girl with the exception of Sakura would fall for Tohno Shiki.

In any case the most dangerous thing would be Ryuogi Shiki and Tohno Shiki ever met. If that happens the world will end, or probably be with Tohno Shiki and probablly would take down any girl that gets in her way over him.

so that explains why they are never allowed to meet! and all this time i thought nasu was just being an ass... but why the exception?
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 28th, 2009, 8:16 pm

Well it was either that
or they would end up killing each other. I mean remeber the right R.Shiki and Fujinon had in the third chapter. I tmay turn out like that, but with one or both of them dead. In any case check the Ryougi vs. Nanaya thread for more info on that.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 29th, 2009, 1:39 am

Why would Sakura be the only one remains unaffected? :?
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 29th, 2009, 2:06 am

Kikuchi wrote:

Why would Sakura be the only one remains unaffected? :?

It's a simple answer really.
It's because she has a hardcore lust for Shirou. Also, since he's a magus she tends to be rather lusty around him that the Tohno Gland may turn out to be useless if it would have any effect it would be quite possibly a threesome at most if the Gland is sucessful. In any case I'm sure Rider, Bazzett, and even Karen would be infected by the Tohno Glad though.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 29th, 2009, 2:23 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:It's a simple answer really.
It's because she has a hardcore lust for Shirou. Also, since he's a magus she tends to be rather lusty around him that the Tohno Gland may turn out to be useless if it would have any effect it would be quite possibly a threesome at most if the Gland is sucessful. In any case I'm sure Rider, Bazzett, and even Karen would be infected by the Tohno Glad though.
I am under the impression that since she has uncontrollable sexual desires, the Tohno Gland would just make it worse. 8)
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 29th, 2009, 2:28 am

True,
but you have to admit she's been fond of Shirou since the day she saw him. Although from what I can imagine someone will Rule#34 my idea though. I just get this odd felling that it would happen. Just as much as Ryougi Shiki and Tohno Shiki H-pic.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 29th, 2009, 4:46 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:True,
but you have to admit she's been fond of Shirou since the day she saw him. Although from what I can imagine someone will Rule#34 my idea though. I just get this odd felling that it would happen. Just as much as Ryougi Shiki and Tohno Shiki H-pic.
Assuming Tohno Gland is not strong enough to overcome childhood affection, then Saber, Bazett, Rin, and Taiga will not be affected. :lol: (Saber because she only realizes that she is a girl around Shirou)
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Xanathos » January 29th, 2009, 5:16 am

But we all know that the only reason Shirou got to where he did was with tohno gland extract marketed by Kohaku. Now in cherry flavor.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby xthr » January 29th, 2009, 5:18 am

Tohno Gland > all. Hell it's so effective, I bet Shiki could get Shinji if he wanted to (hopefully not)
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 29th, 2009, 5:24 am

Note: The Tohno Gland can only work with memebers of the opposite sex.

Now that I think about it what would happen if a female in general had this so called Tohno Gland Extract for herself would the reactions be the same, or would it have a different result entirely?
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby xthr » January 29th, 2009, 6:08 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Note: The Tohno Gland can only work with memebers of the opposite sex.

Now that I think about it what would happen if a female in general had this so called Tohno Gland Extract for herself would the reactions be the same, or would it have a different result entirely?

I don't see the problem with that? Even if shinji isn't in the opposite sex, he is at least not in the same sex.
xthr
Crack Addic!

Unread postby NonExistence » January 29th, 2009, 6:20 am

no. you see, shinji is a special case where he (as i shall call shinji) is beneath the concept of gender. therefore, no seductive artifact, magecraft, or sorcery of any sort (yes, even ones that arise from the tohno gland) have any effect on shinji, since he's just that n00b.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby Kikuchi » January 29th, 2009, 8:47 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Now that I think about it what would happen if a female in general had this so called Tohno Gland Extract for herself would the reactions be the same, or would it have a different result entirely?
They will become Akiha. 8) (emphasis on the word "Tohno")
Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 29th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Wait if the become Akiha they will be a massive tsunderie that will have a flat chest.

Here I thought a female would have an all guy harem, and all girl harem, or maybe any guy or girl she wants, but with the side effect tat Tohno Shiki has with the girls that are after him.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » January 29th, 2009, 11:47 pm

The Tohno gland does not conform to the rules of the World, unlike his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. For example, the MEoDP will fail to perceive the end of ORT, but the Tohno gland will still be able to successfully seduce ORT. Although not a true Noble Phantasm, the Tohno gland is on par with world-corroding sorceries such as Unlimited Blade Works.
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 30th, 2009, 12:35 am

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:
The Tohno gland does not conform to the rules of the World, unlike his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. For example, the MEoDP will fail to perceive the end of ORT, but the Tohno gland will still be able to successfully seduce ORT. Although not a true Noble Phantasm, the Tohno gland is on par with world-corroding sorceries such as Unlimited Blade Works.

I think that would work if ORT looked something like this though, for the Tohno galnd to actually work though.

Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Xanathos » January 30th, 2009, 3:41 am

Rule 34 on shiki and ort. Shiki tohno. And the ort that looks like an alien crystal ting.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 30th, 2009, 3:53 am

Xanathos wrote:Rule 34 on shiki and ort. Shiki tohno. And the ort that looks like an alien crystal ting.

As long as ORT looks like a female somewhat like the pic I just showed then I would be intrigued to see soemthing like that. Although I ran into a doujin with Arc looking like a catgirl, and I don't mean herMelty Blood version but more like a catgirl with Arc's body and persona. The up side is she had a bit of a little cat in her.
Kid-Wolf

Next

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat