The (Infamous) Tohno Gland discussion

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Xanathos » January 30th, 2009, 5:13 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Xanathos wrote:Rule 34 on shiki and ort. Shiki tohno. And the ort that looks like an alien crystal ting.

As long as ORT looks like a female somewhat like the pic I just showed then I would be intrigued to see soemthing like that. Although I ran into a doujin with Arc looking like a catgirl, and I don't mean herMelty Blood version but more like a catgirl with Arc's body and persona. The up side is she had a bit of a little cat in her.

No ort is a giant tenticled freak. Not your ort. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ORT.png
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 30th, 2009, 5:34 am

Xanathos wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:
Xanathos wrote:Rule 34 on shiki and ort. Shiki tohno. And the ort that looks like an alien crystal ting.

As long as ORT looks like a female somewhat like the pic I just showed then I would be intrigued to see soemthing like that. Although I ran into a doujin with Arc looking like a catgirl, and I don't mean herMelty Blood version but more like a catgirl with Arc's body and persona. The up side is she had a bit of a little cat in her.

No ort is a giant tenticled freak. Not your ort. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ORT.png

But I rather have ORT as a female not a ten... wait switch out Tohno with Ryuogi and that sounds like it could work somehow. Also, managing to see a certain H-pic of W. Len and Akiha kind of makes sense now in a way.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Xanathos » January 30th, 2009, 5:41 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Xanathos wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:[quote="Xanathos"]Rule 34 on shiki and ort. Shiki tohno. And the ort that looks like an alien crystal ting.

But I rather have ORT as a female not a ten... wait switch out Tohno with Ryuogi and that sounds like it could work somehow. Also, managing to see a certain H-pic of W. Len and Akiha kind of makes sense now in a way.[/quote]

Nope. Tohno shiki. Ryougi doesn't have the gland.
Xanathos
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Shourai » January 30th, 2009, 5:42 am

Xanathos wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:
Xanathos wrote:[quote="Kid-Wolf"][quote="Xanathos"]Rule 34 on shiki and ort. Shiki tohno. And the ort that looks like an alien crystal ting.

But I rather have ORT as a female not a ten... wait switch out Tohno with Ryuogi and that sounds like it could work somehow. Also, managing to see a certain H-pic of W. Len and Akiha kind of makes sense now in a way.[/quote]

Nope. Tohno shiki. Ryougi doesn't have the gland.[/quote]What about Tohno SHIKI, then? (emphasis on the word Tohno) :P
Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 30th, 2009, 5:51 am

Shourai wrote:
Xanathos wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:[quote="Xanathos"][quote="Kid-Wolf"][quote="Xanathos"]Rule 34 on shiki and ort. Shiki tohno. And the ort that looks like an alien crystal ting.

Nope. Tohno shiki. Ryougi doesn't have the gland.[/quote]What about Tohno SHIKI, then? (emphasis on the word Tohno) :P[/quote]

Ok ok if it has to be a Tohno, then how about Tohno AkihaxORT then? If not then I give up on that idea.

Although I only meant a Rule#34 for Ryougi Shiki with ORT though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby kaerstan01 » January 30th, 2009, 6:18 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:
Ok ok if it has to be a Tohno, then how about Tohno AkihaxORT then? If not then I give up on that idea.

pls wolfie-san... stop giving kids more weird ideas...

*OMfG TEH TENTACLES!!! :twisted: :twisted: *
OMGz teh geek!!! GAL will yah? ;p
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 30th, 2009, 7:56 pm

kaerstan01 wrote:
Kid-Wolf wrote:

pls wolfie-san... stop giving kids more weird ideas...

*OMfG TEH TENTACLES!!! :twisted: :twisted: *

You know that's the first time I have ever seen someone call me wolfie-san outisde of a bord that I usally tend to browse around on.

I mean why not since Rule #1 for hentai: The hotter the girl the more likely that she'll be raped... by tentacles.
Kid-Wolf

Previous

Return to General TYPE-MOON Chat