Character you dislike the most

Chat that doesn't belong in any other TYPE-MOON catagory

Moderator: Staffers

TheRedArcher
Addict

Unread post by TheRedArcher » April 6th, 2009, 3:21 pm

I seem to be the only person who likes EVERY single character in FSN in EVERY arc. Everyone is really cool or plays their part very well.
"Well, nobody's perfect" and "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Shourai
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Shourai » April 6th, 2009, 3:31 pm

TheRedArcher wrote:I seem to be the only person who likes EVERY single character in FSN in EVERY arc. Everyone is really cool or plays their part very well.
... Including cannon fodder. *twisted smile*

KojiroKouga
Totally hardly posted

Re: Character you dislike the most

Unread post by KojiroKouga » May 29th, 2009, 5:41 pm

Strange xD" I kinda feel sympathy for Zouken and even Shinji... but yeh, I would choose Assasin (not true Assassin), and.. Rin. Assassin because he is kinda boring and Rin since I hate girls like her =_= yeah next one would be miss loli Ilya. I´m german and.. goddamnit >O< why couldnt they get german voice actors when she talks/sings in German.. yeh I know why.. but anyway, I dislike this little brat.. but Berserker rulz xD"

Pink
Might just like this board

Unread post by Pink » June 6th, 2009, 5:16 pm

I feel angry at Shinji for not being more fleshed out. I would have really liked to learn more about his child-hood past with Shirou. I meant I know about the spoiler, but still that wasn't really enough to get a feel for Shinji before said spoiler.

Oh, and I really dislike Saber for being an ignorant hypocritical selfish blind lady. This is why I like Heaven's Feel :3c.

Kikuchi
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Kikuchi » June 7th, 2009, 9:43 am

Sakura. Exactly the same reason why I hate Hinata from Naruto. :lol:
When will I get my 1337th post?

Oolinthu
Addict

Unread post by Oolinthu » July 29th, 2009, 4:34 pm

Frankly, I don't understand all the dislike for Hassan and Kojirou. I actually like both Assassins.

Although both of them are classified as evil according to the D&D alignments on their status pages, both of these "villains" are actually pretty nice compared to some of the other villains, and even some of the heroes.
► Show Spoiler
If you think about it, they're also the Servants who make the most of their abilities, who work the hardest and the smartest.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Oolinthu on July 29th, 2009, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Keeper of Gil's Vault » July 29th, 2009, 7:38 pm

You know the mosaic guy that comes out every now and then? He always blocks my view, I hate him the most.
Are we Beast's Lair Lite? Are we?!

shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread post by shadow_Hiei » August 2nd, 2009, 7:36 am

Ciel wins as far as characters that pissed me off the most go. Choosing pro-Ciel choices over pro-Arc choices were easily some of the most unnatural choices that I've ever had to make in a visual novel.

But on the other hand, she's also fairly likable when she's not being a stupid overly-combative zealot that enjoys jumping to conclusions. (which would be pretty much anytime that she fights during her route and most of her appearances in MB) (I don't think that she'd be a huge favorite even if she hadn't pissed me off, though; I went through Ciel's route second to last, and she was never higher than 4th place for me)

I used to despise Shinji, but I dunno... seeing him
► Show Spoiler
kinda softened my opinion of him a bit.

Sakura... I consider her to be the most physically attractive Type Moon girl, and she's alright when she's just hanging out, but she kind of gets on my nerves whenever she has story relevance.

I used to like him, but Arihiko was a jerk in SOS Nanako-chan.

Miyako hasn't done anything too bad yet, but she's walking on thin ice. I tend to despise the mischievous brat archetype.

Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Dark_Habit » August 2nd, 2009, 1:35 pm

Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:You know the mosaic guy that comes out every now and then? He always blocks my view, I hate him the most.
Same here.
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.

Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Catastrophe » August 2nd, 2009, 8:26 pm

CrimsonMoonMist wrote:the type-moon character you dislike the most and why,
No Shinji or Zouken.
i still see this as cheating...

i have come to like every single TM char except the above mentioned :/
Dark_Habit wrote:
Keeper of Gil's Vault wrote:You know the mosaic guy that comes out every now and then? He always blocks my view, I hate him the most.
Same here.
you guys know there is a patch for that, dont you?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN

Dark_Habit
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Dark_Habit » August 3rd, 2009, 10:39 am

Catastrophe wrote:
Dark_Habit wrote:
Same here.
you guys know there is a patch for that, dont you?
Yes there is, but it doesn't work, atleast in v3.2.
Le scenes are blank.
Life is but a River.
A continuous flow,relentless till it reaches its destination.
Rocks,rapids,falls hinder not the flow of the strong.
It has its ups,and its downs.
And in the end,peacefully.......
It dissipates into to vast Ocean.

Oolinthu
Addict

Unread post by Oolinthu » August 3rd, 2009, 1:21 pm

If this forum were larger, I'd start an Assassin fan club.

Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Keeper of Gil's Vault » August 3rd, 2009, 2:42 pm

Isn't this thread about declaring your undying hatred for characters rather than praising them? However, I do agree Assassin has style.
Are we Beast's Lair Lite? Are we?!

Oolinthu
Addict

Unread post by Oolinthu » August 3rd, 2009, 3:04 pm

Maybe, but as I read through the thread I saw a lot of Hassan hate and a bit of Kojirou-dissing, so I had to represent. I did so in the form of that long-winded post higher up on the page that no one read. I see no reason why a thread about what characters you hate the most can't include devil's advocate defenses of those characters.

On topic in the strictest sense of the term, however: SHIKI, for being an ass, Fuji-nee for cockblocking, and Sakura for being an unlikable, failed attempt at a woobie.

Mazyrian
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Mazyrian » August 3rd, 2009, 9:47 pm

I did read the post about the Assassins, and I agree; as I have said somewhere else, Assassin is my favourite FSN character, for more or less the reasons you give, and you have a good point in True Assassin, though I still don't particularly like it (not that I dislike it).
"I am the spider that set this web.
-Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber."

Ausdoerrt
Addict

Unread post by Ausdoerrt » December 23rd, 2009, 9:49 pm

I absolutely freaking hate Saber. She's just so boring and one-dimensional and seems to be a poor ripoff of Kenshin from Sengoku Rance.

Sakura is also pretty bad given that I tend to hate the timid types, but at least I don't feel like erasing her from existance.
Ciel wins as far as characters that pissed me off the most go. Choosing pro-Ciel choices over pro-Arc choices were easily some of the most unnatural choices that I've ever had to make in a visual novel.
But that means you just hate the way her route was done in the game and not the Curry Princess herself :P

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » December 23rd, 2009, 10:38 pm

Ok I have to add Lio to that list after
► Show Spoiler
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

Oolinthu
Addict

Unread post by Oolinthu » January 5th, 2010, 12:45 pm

Ausdoerrt wrote:I absolutely freaking hate Saber. She's just so boring and one-dimensional and seems to be a poor ripoff of Kenshin from Sengoku Rance.

Sakura is also pretty bad given that I tend to hate the timid types, but at least I don't feel like erasing her from existance.
Saber one-dimensional? Far from it. She's actually one of the more well-rounded, well-developed characters, given that she experiences inner conflict between her feelings, beliefs, and duties, as well as full range of emotion, while still having her character remain consistent throughout all three arcs, as opposed to Sakura, who more or less behaves however the plot needs her to.

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » January 6th, 2010, 2:42 pm

Yeah if you look at Saber through her route you can kind of see his point. As for the other two storylines it's a little bit different. I think he was going for the whole Saber suddenly falling for Shirou after the manga transfer and just went lovey-dovey over him I'm guessing.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

Al-Cid Margrace
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Al-Cid Margrace » January 7th, 2010, 9:48 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Ok I have to add Lio to that list
What the hell Lio's awesome D: